• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

#21 Gwaihir, Member title? Member title? BAN MORE LIKE

Gwaihir
  • Member of Gnni
  • 4664 posts
  • 16006 kills

Posted 21 April 2013 - 21:50

I shall reserve your space at the Farmers Union, fear not Folmsie!

#22 Jock

Jock
  • Member of LV
  • 3965 posts
  • 18695 kills

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:37

Tore and Jock arent good for anyone if you ask me.

If are Tore and Jock, you should know that Tore likes to troll often against many users, he just talks joking and not that seriously, but he is a good lad. But Jock often tends to provoke the people and if this is your case then you should report him to Homer or Lazy Bastard every time that you see him doing this. Or just, dont even care to reply him because he likes to create rage discussions along the forums.

Thanks Dr.Phils! That's definitely the reason Zeppo sits in Teamspeak all day with us. :3

Edit - lol even Dawlish didn't like Folms.

#23 Lars, NorseLions Roseguard

Lars
  • Member of Norsemen
  • 660 posts
  • 10139 kills

Posted 22 April 2013 - 13:00

It's sad to read that you're leaving because of how such a bully Dawlish can be.

He has been a-hoy-hoyed for the last time.

#24 SkyTime, 01110011 01100101 01100101 01110100 01101000 01100101

SkyTime
  • Member of Korpi
  • 7483 posts
  • 23113 kills

Posted 22 April 2013 - 13:15

Edit - lol even Dawlish didn't like Folms.

That just shows how you turn against people in the blink of an eye with reasons shit or unknown.
Folms is a nice guy, and so are half the other people you insult and call stuff.

#25 Korpi_Jopo, Dark suuls

Korpi_Jopo
  • Member of Korpi
  • 447 posts
  • 34457 kills

Posted 22 April 2013 - 13:23

ok bye send moni gg gj

#26 Dawlish, Un-Officially retired

Dawlish
  • Member of Korpi
  • 3420 posts
  • 63932 kills

Posted 22 April 2013 - 13:24

Erm just to clarify I have no strong feelings either way about anyone in this mod, I just have heard him rage in teamspeak in the past and honestly anyone who rages to such a degree at a video game just make me facepalm, hence the rage quit comment.

#27 Folms, Queen F

Folms
  • Member of Akai
  • 1290 posts
  • 4208 kills

Posted 22 April 2013 - 13:29

Erm just to clarify I have no strong feelings either way about anyone in this mod, I just have heard him rage in teamspeak in the past and honestly anyone who rages to such a degree at a video game just make me facepalm, hence the rage quit comment.

I'm sorry but if you haven't noticed Tore was recording, and obviously me making noises was apparently funny, so I continued. I never rage (shout) in such degree. I do certain things that some people might find.. Well retarded. At the end of the day, everyone rages; it's just a way to remove anger from my system. I would rather rage and shout than go and beat up a friend to remove my anger.

#28 Remus

Remus
  • 7135 posts
  • 52356 kills

Posted 22 April 2013 - 13:38

Its just Tore and Jocks fault that he takes the break now, end of the story..

#29 Jock

Jock
  • Member of LV
  • 3965 posts
  • 18695 kills

Posted 22 April 2013 - 13:46

I'm sorry but if you haven't noticed Tore was recording, and obviously me making noises was apparently funny, so I continued. I never rage (shout) in such degree. I do certain things that some people might find.. Well retarded. At the end of the day, everyone rages; it's just a way to remove anger from my system. I would rather rage and shout than go and beat up a friend to remove my anger.

We apologized for the recordings and offered to remove them. Tore doesn't rage, Zeppo hardly rages and I go "for fock's sake" time to time (which you always awfully try to copy. Yeah, we found your KD whoring and raging/crying retarded.
I doubt there's anyone here who goes and beats up a friend out of anger. :|

Seriously, me and Tore had less to do with you leaving than you yourself. Only reason you left the mod is yourself. If you don't like us, don't play with us, don't talk to us et cetera. If you have a problem with the mod, you don't play it.

That's how I see it; Remus, SkyTime and Georgian should shut their ignorant and smartass mouths, since there's only shit coming out of there. Shit that has no idea what it's about, that is.

Nice attention whoring by the way.

#30 Remus

Remus
  • 7135 posts
  • 52356 kills

Posted 22 April 2013 - 13:51

Lol Jock and out of your mouth comes no shit or what?
You should look from our side to what you are writing, that's how I see this.

#31 Folms, Queen F

Folms
  • Member of Akai
  • 1290 posts
  • 4208 kills

Posted 22 April 2013 - 13:52

I'm attention "whoring"? Oh maj god. You are just mad that there is actually no-one (except tore) to support you. You're probably jealous or something, I actually believe you now. You behave like a total 15 year old, trying to be mature.. Please. How many threads did you make about Remus not being an admin? And you know why he is still an admin? It's because nobody values your opinion anymore, you chat shit about others so much that nobody actually cares anymore.

#32 Jock

Jock
  • Member of LV
  • 3965 posts
  • 18695 kills

Posted 22 April 2013 - 13:53

Your side? I'm sorry, what's that? The stick-your-fucking-nose-up-everyone's-ass-without-knowing-shit-about-the-subject-side?

Not a nice view, really.

Edit - Didn't notice Folms's post. Won't answer it anyway, lad's way too ignorant and mad to actually read and understand what I write.

#33 Folms, Queen F

Folms
  • Member of Akai
  • 1290 posts
  • 4208 kills

Posted 22 April 2013 - 13:56

If you say so.

#34 Bauglir

Bauglir
  • Member of Anottra
  • 1182 posts
  • 48521 kills

Posted 22 April 2013 - 14:09

Shut up faggots

#35 asdf

asdf
  • 343 posts
  • 11225 kills

Posted 22 April 2013 - 14:28

everyone rages when they die in victrix TS ^^ not a reason to kick someone imo but meh

#36 Altoleek, I am bad

Altoleek
  • 3683 posts
  • 13972 kills

Posted 22 April 2013 - 14:35

Lol, I don't know much of your girlfights here but are you guys honestly being dicks to each other because one person cares about his K/d and everytime he dies he complains?

If you didn't know you ginger ppl are different.. Not everyone are calm after dieng

Erm just to clarify I have no strong feelings either way about anyone in this mod,

What, but i though you loved me.

#37 Jock

Jock
  • Member of LV
  • 3965 posts
  • 18695 kills

Posted 22 April 2013 - 14:40

Lol, I don't know much of your girlfights here but are you guys honestly being dicks to each other because one person cares about his K/d and everytime he dies he complains?

If you didn't know you ginger ppl are different.. Not everyone are calm after dieng

I didn't say I was calm. I could easily call this discriminating, just as easily all the French assholes in the server call me racist when I say something about their nationality.

To be honest we didn't really have a problem with Folms. I think he was just 100% serious the entire time while we actually had fun and joked around.

#38 Dawlish, Un-Officially retired

Dawlish
  • Member of Korpi
  • 3420 posts
  • 63932 kills

Posted 22 April 2013 - 14:40

Erm just to clarify I have no strong feelings either way about anyone in this mod,

What, but i though you loved me.

Yes we are lovers.

#39 Jock

Jock
  • Member of LV
  • 3965 posts
  • 18695 kills

Posted 22 April 2013 - 14:43

Dawlish said me and Tore made him laugh. :^)

#40 Altoleek, I am bad

Altoleek
  • 3683 posts
  • 13972 kills

Posted 22 April 2013 - 14:48

For what? '
Being a dick to others or?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users