Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:34

I never said anything about them, so yeah. Or not, if you didn't catch sarcasm

#43 Tywin, Veteran of the Stormcrows Mercenary Company

Tywin
  • Member of Stormcrow
  • 2090 posts
  • 19325 kills

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:33

So, just asking, we have 3 companies fighting for the Rhodoks now? (Korpi, Wolves, Crows) Isn´t that unbalanced a bit?

#44 Roran 13, Sandorra's practice target

Roran 13
  • Member of Vintroth
  • 1290 posts
  • 31645 kills

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:57

Korpi is Vaegir ye durp. Unbalanced? Why? The Swadians are a united professional army. See a blend of English/French kingdoms in the hundred years war. French units with English tactics and cooperation between lords.

The Rhodoks need all the help they can get imo.

#45 Tywin, Veteran of the Stormcrows Mercenary Company

Tywin
  • Member of Stormcrow
  • 2090 posts
  • 19325 kills

Posted 09 February 2013 - 13:11

Oh, right, forgot abotu Korpi/Vaegir. Guess it is ok then.

Well, I think I'm going to develop the southern storyline a bit, if it is ok.

And Rori-boy, would be nice if you make an index or something. Add, which nations hired which sellswords, and maybe make a list with all the characters in the companies, and how many men they have. (I will name some people in my coming text, and you could put a list of them in a spoiler in the first post then.)

#46 Roran 13, Sandorra's practice target

Roran 13
  • Member of Vintroth
  • 1290 posts
  • 31645 kills

Posted 09 February 2013 - 13:51

You define your sellsword company stats yourself, you guys are in it!

I guess the Bittersteel wolves have some 800 knights, with 200 supporting personel such as infantry, crossbows and the likes.

#47 Roran 13, Sandorra's practice target

Roran 13
  • Member of Vintroth
  • 1290 posts
  • 31645 kills

Posted 09 February 2013 - 15:08

Erhamm, Tywin, I suggest that RP'ing the faction leaders for such grave decisions shouldn't be taken so light-heartehdly.

"Overall, the Jelkalan Army was a ragtag bunch of soldiers, and there was no hope that Ruldi would give a much better yield. Their only asset was the rather young Stormcrow sellsword company of experienced and well-equipped soldiers. Noone knew Jelkala had hired this foreign mercenary company, and that would hopefully turn out to be their trump card."

Is where I made your enrty into the Jelkalan army, which is now separated into 2, one being in veluca and one in Grunwalder casttle. The Velucan part now attacks the Swadian rear together with Bittersteel and the Yalenian and Jamichan reinforcements.

I suggest you write what happened the first encounter, where the Jelkalans got mopped up on the fields close to Rgellon castle, and then retreated. Then I suggest you write how the trap closes around the Swadian army.

But the Sarranids are being nice and patient atm :)

#48 Tywin, Veteran of the Stormcrows Mercenary Company

Tywin
  • Member of Stormcrow
  • 2090 posts
  • 19325 kills

Posted 09 February 2013 - 15:12

Erhamm, Tywin, I suggest that RP'ing the faction leaders for such grave decisions shouldn't be taken so light-heartehdly.

But it is logical and won´t hurt anyone, will be just a little fight. D:

E: When Roran considers my RP, as he said ingame, as "retarded", then I will just delete my post and quit the roleplaying. If you wish so, please.

#49 Roran 13, Sandorra's practice target

Roran 13
  • Member of Vintroth
  • 1290 posts
  • 31645 kills

Posted 09 February 2013 - 15:15

I had no time to think, I was in the middle of a fight... It's actually very good compared to some RP'ers I've seen, but please read what I've posted to introduce your sellswords.

Here I phrased it better :P

Also; "won't hurt anyone" Damnit, the Rhodoks hired 2 famous sellsword companies and are still in trouble VS the Swadians :D

#50 sandorra, The God of (In)Justice

sandorra
  • Member of Korpi
  • 7706 posts
  • 26257 kills

Posted 09 February 2013 - 22:39

Someone mind telling me too what this drama is on about?

#51 LastKnightOfCydonia, EIN CLAN, EIN DERP, EIN CYDONIA. HAIL THE PURPLE ONE.

LastKnightOfCydonia
  • Member of BOC
  • 3460 posts
  • 20515 kills

Posted 09 February 2013 - 22:40

Someone mind telling me too what this drama is on about?

Tywin.

#52 sandorra, The God of (In)Justice

sandorra
  • Member of Korpi
  • 7706 posts
  • 26257 kills

Posted 09 February 2013 - 23:20

But all I see is roran typing 2 separate posts, indicating someone (tywin) has deleted his post from between. I'd like to know what he's on about so I can answer him

#53 Tywin, Veteran of the Stormcrows Mercenary Company

Tywin
  • Member of Stormcrow
  • 2090 posts
  • 19325 kills

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:35

Well, I tried to develop some southern storyline (as I said before in this thread). Apparently Roran was not happy with my text, didn't wanted me to develop an own storyline and called it "retarded".
It might be true that my RP was not so well fitting to that what Roran wrote, but in fact I did not even read what you guys wrote before I posted mine. I thought everybody would make an own storyline first, well, seems like you changed the plans.

#54 Cleomenes, pls die and stay die

Cleomenes
  • Member of OT
  • 3885 posts
  • 46926 kills

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:45

Tywin, stop bitching.

Roran apologised, he explained why he called it retarded. Get over it.

#55 sandorra, The God of (In)Justice

sandorra
  • Member of Korpi
  • 7706 posts
  • 26257 kills

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:15

We planned that everyone creates THEIR own storyline, aka crows make it for crows, wolves for wolves and korpi for korpi, etc.
We stated in the first post that Sarranid Sultanate is having a peaceful time at the moment, so (without getting to read that note of yours) they can't simply dive into a fight out of the bushes. Things have to develope, something causes them to join warfare etc. They just can't be all 'Yay, there's nothing wrong in the land and nothing threatens us' one day, and 'WAR KILL MAIM BURN' the next.

Edit: If someone DOES come up with good continuity to the factions not currently active, ofcourse they can be evolved. However it shouldn't be only the opinion of one man, so it's preferable to yell at someone (Roran or me) to join you at the site Roran posted on first post. I found it good site, as it allowed multiple persons to view the RP written easily. Gives room for multiple opinions, and spellcheck, so nothing will get overpowered etc.

Roleplaying is a complicated process, and requires lots of patience

#56 Cleomenes, pls die and stay die

Cleomenes
  • Member of OT
  • 3885 posts
  • 46926 kills

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:16

xD Sandorra

So right

#57 Roran 13, Sandorra's practice target

Roran 13
  • Member of Vintroth
  • 1290 posts
  • 31645 kills

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:25

Well yes. Don't get so worked up about me calling it retarded Tywin. I was typing a response when I saw Samantha running around the corner with a couched lance. I quickly typed the first word even remotely describing something negative (I actually wanted to say that it was inadequate considering the introduction) and get the fuck out of there before I turned into a royal bittersteel shish kebab.

#58 Cleomenes, pls die and stay die

Cleomenes
  • Member of OT
  • 3885 posts
  • 46926 kills

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:28

So Im a royal bitersteel shish kebab?

#59 Roran 13, Sandorra's practice target

Roran 13
  • Member of Vintroth
  • 1290 posts
  • 31645 kills

Posted 10 February 2013 - 13:11

No, I almost became one when SDamantha came 'round the corner. If you get facecouched you are, yes.

#60 Gwaihir, Votofok skitim

Gwaihir
  • Member of Gnni
  • 4471 posts
  • 15957 kills

Posted 11 February 2013 - 14:06

Why do all these threads seem to be filled with discussions about RP, with no actual RP?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users