• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sandorra, The God of (In)Justice

sandorra
  • Member of Korpi
  • 7866 posts
  • 26323 kills

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:29

The Silvery Smoke is a series of 6 notes recorded during a live RP in DragonStone MUD. It is closed, so participation is not allowed.

I'll tell bit of the background when I get home, and publish the first post.

WARNING!!!

The story will contain some grotesque parts, considering the nature of roleplayers. Do not read if you don't like violence.

#2 sandorra, The God of (In)Justice

sandorra
  • Member of Korpi
  • 7866 posts
  • 26323 kills

Posted 08 January 2013 - 19:38

The story is based on fantasy world, filled with various races. Time is medieval, and includes magic.

The Damned is a vampire temple, led by Queen Diamante Razzori, vampire Queen and Goddess of Undeath and Necromancy. At the time of the stories, Coil D'Thalack was the High Priest. The Damned is one of the three main religions in the world.

Sandorra Helvi'ep is a Drow Psionic, who is fanatic in his faith. He is known torturer, and good in his work. Unlike most in The Damned, he is not a vampire, and is a mortal person, who has still managed to climb high in the ranks. Novadays, he is High Priest of The Damned.

Draylth Avansare is vampire, and Sire of Morighan. Avansare is her bloodline, and her Sire is Sero (who does not show in these notes)

Morighan Avansare is Pixie vampire, and Chyld of Draylth.

Godein is also a vampire. His race is Tabaxi, which is, to those who know elder scrolls games, similar to khajiit. Both are cat-humans. Agile and enduring.

Kelkin Nekhet is a Drow vampire psionic. He is the Chyld of Pentamere Nekhet.

These notes were recorded of a Live RP over a year ago, and I haven't seen Draylth, Morighan or Godein in ages, so I don't remember much about their characters unfortunately. I'll have to read through the rest of the notes to remember everything.

Edit: Added Godein's race.

#3 sandorra, The God of (In)Justice

sandorra
  • Member of Korpi
  • 7866 posts
  • 26323 kills

Posted 19 January 2013 - 18:58

Thank you to the readers. I apologize for the stretched time to post these, but the series has ended, and depending of the feedback, I'll post another of similar design.

#4 Remus, Im unlucky, but get proper earnings

Remus
  • Member of Emperium
  • 6855 posts
  • 49400 kills

Posted 25 January 2013 - 22:18

So lets say something to this one: http://forums.mbmerc...ead.php?tid=704
Its interesting to read it and I like what you wrote.
And I like the idea too :P

#5 sandorra, The God of (In)Justice

sandorra
  • Member of Korpi
  • 7866 posts
  • 26323 kills

Posted 26 January 2013 - 14:37

Thanks.

If people want (post your opinion plox) I can post another of this kind for the brave and strong-stomached

#6 LastKnightOfCydonia, EIN CLAN, EIN DERP, EIN CYDONIA. HAIL THE PURPLE ONE.

LastKnightOfCydonia
  • Member of BOC
  • 3475 posts
  • 20533 kills

Posted 26 January 2013 - 14:44

Not enough blood and dismemberment.

I demand more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users