Depression

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 PVDiego91, Diego

PVDiego91
  • 100 posts
  • 37779 kills

Posted 15 January 2022 - 01:38

Hey guys, as I said in a previous post I'm 30 years old, I've been playing this mod for almost 12 years. I'd like to talk you about me and about my life experiencie. I'm dealing with depression and its quite difficult to keep going ahead nowadays with covid, I'd like to advice anyone who could suffer depression to ask any friend, relative or proffesional for help to deal with any kind of probelm about urself or your life.  ( in Spain it's quite  fucking difficult to find a job and success). I have survived to an attemp to kill my self and al I can I tell is just pls try to overcome, life pass for everyone and everyday we have a chance to become what we want to be, I'm 100% sure about it.

All I want is everybody to take a minute and think about theirselves or any relative or friend, try to empathy and find out if you or they can be suffering anything.

PD: I know this is a game, but depression is taking a lot of lifes here in spain.

Edited by PVDiego91, 15 January 2022 - 11:52.

• Demon, Remus, Tatsumi and 17 others like this

#2 Aristotel, Semen Philosopher

Aristotel
  • Member of Caravan
  • 1639 posts
  • 34419 kills

Posted 15 January 2022 - 07:21

Stay strong, king, life can always get better

#3 wrau, ParaLaxa, SePukPuk, PoliChlorek, Yokel, Amarylis

wrau
  • Member of Forlorn
  • 75 posts
  • 43602 kills

Posted 15 January 2022 - 12:45

It could be the worst, you could have been me  :)

All times are hard for some reason and death does not solve any problems, face them and try to be a good person to other people.

If you do what is right, you will feel better, even if you are ugly or poor.

Edited by Tjav, 16 January 2022 - 10:24.
edited due to racism

• PVDiego91 likes this

#4 retamar, Gafan rules , 6k hour of aimbot ez

retamar
  • Member of Dreki
  • 143 posts
  • 76978 kills

Posted 15 January 2022 - 12:48

Diego , que sepas que pese que nos conocemos poco , si quieres hablar echarte unas risas o lo que sea (pese que nosotros no seamos muy buenos jugando) que puedes venir con nosotros tanto la 78th como los dreki españoles , tienen hueco para ti si te sientes mal o solo , no lo dudes y fuerza tio que de todo se puede salir , y veras que saldras de esto! (yo lo conseguí y eso que no soy un pro) por lo cual tu lo consigues de fijo!

• HrafnRaven, PVDiego91 and crep9 like this

#5 HrafnRaven

HrafnRaven
  • Member of Dreki
  • 99 posts
  • 29527 kills

Posted 15 January 2022 - 13:06

Diego. You're not the only one dealing with such problems, I myself have my own history and I'm still working on them.

But never think the answer lies in your own death the wounds you'll leave will run deeper than you can possibly predict. And as you see how many have read your topic and willing to reach out to you.

There are always people willing to embrace you with open arms like here and in Dreki for example we aren't maybe the best of players but we focus on the laughter when playing and friendly banter and I know like many others all to well what you're going though.

I do thank you for opening up like this, we don't know each other but I'd like to change that if you are willing.

Edited by HrafnRaven, 15 January 2022 - 13:08.

• PVDiego91 likes this

#6 ZombieJR

ZombieJR
  • Member of Akai
  • 1682 posts
  • 8867 kills

Posted 15 January 2022 - 14:21

damn, head up king.

• PVDiego91 likes this

#7 PVDiego91, Diego

PVDiego91
  • 100 posts
  • 37779 kills

Posted 15 January 2022 - 14:24

Thank you for your replies guys. First of all I want to tell you that nowadays I feel quite good, I've been suffering since I was 14, but last 2 or 3 years I haven't  had any panic attack or dark feelings. Therapy ofcourse is important but the point is being able to tell the people you most love how you really feel so they can help you. That is what helped me to overcome. My life is not perfect but I have learned to deal with those feelings and enjoy what I have.

Thank you again for your kindness guys!

Edited by PVDiego91, 15 January 2022 - 14:28.

#8 PVDiego91, Diego

PVDiego91
  • 100 posts
  • 37779 kills

Posted 15 January 2022 - 14:56

It could be the worst, you could have been black :)

All times are hard for some reason and death does not solve any problems, face them and try to be a good person to other people.

If you do what is right, you will feel better, even if you are ugly or poor.

Sometimes you can only think about to die, but  yes with help I have learned to face my problems. I don't care if im ugly or not but about money.. It's true that money doesn't bring happyness.

#9 PVDiego91, Diego

PVDiego91
  • 100 posts
  • 37779 kills

Posted 15 January 2022 - 14:58

Diego , que sepas que pese que nos conocemos poco , si quieres hablar echarte unas risas o lo que sea (pese que nosotros no seamos muy buenos jugando) que puedes venir con nosotros tanto la 78th como los dreki españoles , tienen hueco para ti si te sientes mal o solo , no lo dudes y fuerza tio que de todo se puede salir , y veras que saldras de esto! (yo lo conseguí y eso que no soy un pro) por lo cual tu lo consigues de fijo!

Gracias reta, a ver si termino de equiparme y me animo un día a jugar una cw. Día a día pero cada vez me siento mejor, gracias!

#10 PVDiego91, Diego

PVDiego91
  • 100 posts
  • 37779 kills

Posted 15 January 2022 - 15:03

Diego. You're not the only one dealing with such problems, I myself have my own history and I'm still working on them.

But never think the answer lies in your own death the wounds you'll leave will run deeper than you can possibly predict. And as you see how many have read your topic and willing to reach out to you.

There are always people willing to embrace you with open arms like here and in Dreki for example we aren't maybe the best of players but we focus on the laughter when playing and friendly banter and I know like many others all to well what you're going though.

I do thank you for opening up like this, we don't know each other but I'd like to change that if you are willing.

My problem was that, not talking about this to my nearest friends or family. Now I feel much better and I start to feel like I can deal with anything but it's a process, day by day! Thank you m8! add  me on steam so we can talk any day ^^

• HrafnRaven likes this

#11 Charon31, free drawings omgggggg

Charon31
  • Member of Dayne
  • 46 posts
  • 23708 kills

Posted 15 January 2022 - 17:01

i have same problems with u only differences are im 25 and i didnt try to kill myself so i can understand how you are (atleast i hope so) i still couldnt find the solution for me but if u find urself a hobby or something else to do it really helps(that was drawing for me)

#12 PVDiego91, Diego

PVDiego91
  • 100 posts
  • 37779 kills

Posted 15 January 2022 - 18:54

i have same problems with u only differences are im 25 and i didnt try to kill myself so i can understand how you are (atleast i hope so) i still couldnt find the solution for me but if u find urself a hobby or something else to do it really helps(that was drawing for me)

I see my depression like something that I will deal with all my life, but as u say, having hobbys, doing sport, meditation, anything that help to calm down and keep going. My hobby was IPSC, but I stopped as I didn't want to handle a gun for some years, and I started to paint warhammer again like when I was younger. The only thing I can't deal with are antidepressants, I took them for many years but I became like a robot with no personality.

What I have discovered last months is that acupuncture can help quite much to reduce anxiety.

#13 AwlPiker

AwlPiker
  • Member of Dreki
  • 24 posts
  • 2788 kills

Posted 15 January 2022 - 22:25

depression these nuts maxresdefault.jpg   (poggers)

#14 HrafnRaven

HrafnRaven
  • Member of Dreki
  • 99 posts
  • 29527 kills

Posted 16 January 2022 - 00:47

My problem was that, not talking about this to my nearest friends or family. Now I feel much better and I start to feel like I can deal with anything but it's a process, day by day! Thank you m8! add  me on steam so we can talk any day ^^

My steam: https://steamcommuni...ittleCanOpener/

I couldn't find yours so please add me :)
We have a bit in common already from what I've heard.

Edited by HrafnRaven, 16 January 2022 - 00:48.

#15 Orelav

Orelav
  • 1 posts
  • 7648 kills

Posted 16 January 2022 - 08:06

all mercenaries must live up to 100 years, at least:)
you are all great allies and enemies

#16 Tjav, Angron

Tjav
  • Member of Folly
  • 2059 posts
  • 36147 kills

Posted 16 January 2022 - 10:26

cant make life get the better of you, better to survive and beat that fucker at his own game by succeeding despite all odds

• HrafnRaven likes this

#17 Sam Halal, Isn't mitchy banned?

Sam Halal
  • Member of Balamory
  • 54 posts
  • 29548 kills

Posted 16 January 2022 - 10:53

I also suffered mad depression, really bad stuff but playing with Manfred for 2 years will do that to a man of any caliber...

for real tho its no joke, I'm sure at some point we've all known someone that's suffered or lost to depression, more of stuff like this makes it easier for the ones who find it hard to come forward and talk, maybe this will help some players that have no one to speak to, also they might feel more comfortable to talk to someone who's not attached to them via irl. I'm no saint but if anyone ever be feeling uneasy, big Scott Clyde Clapperman has time for anyone who needs it. (seriously) 

(Rates start at 5k per hour for any advice sought after.)

big respect Diego.

Edited by Sam Halal, 16 January 2022 - 10:55.

• DaRK_EViL, Ebay, Manfred and 1 other like this

#18 DaRK_EViL

DaRK_EViL
  • Member of SKoD
  • 185 posts
  • 40561 kills

Posted 16 January 2022 - 11:36

for real tho its no joke, I'm sure at some point we've all known someone that's suffered or lost to depression, more of stuff like this makes it easier for the ones who find it hard to come forward and talk, maybe this will help some players that have no one to speak to, also they might feel more comfortable to talk to someone who's not attached to them via irl. I'm no saint but if anyone ever be feeling uneasy, big Scott Clyde Clapperman has time for anyone who needs it. (seriously) 

(Rates start at 5k per hour for any advice sought after.)

big respect Diego.

Will this work for me DADDY? 

#19 crep9, That guy you've seen but don't really know.

crep9
  • Member of RE
  • 3 posts
  • 6780 kills

Posted 16 January 2022 - 12:07

Mucho apoyo Diego, aunque no te conozca mucho, cualquier cosa que pueda hacer para ayudarte o apoyarte, ¡aquí estaré!

#20 PVDiego91, Diego

PVDiego91
  • 100 posts
  • 37779 kills

Posted 16 January 2022 - 12:14

Gracias crep9!

• crep9 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users