29 replies to this topic

#1 sandorra, Horus Lupercal

sandorra
  • Member of Korpi
  • 8762 posts
  • 26781 kills

Posted 12 July 2021 - 19:12

Greetings everyone.
Lately you may have noticed issues with the website and servers, both official EU servers and Unknown servers. These have been confirmed to be the actions of an individual who disagrees with the administration teams decision not to grant them an unban on the mod. However this has the effect of hurting the enjoyment of the whole community, and as such we feel like we need to take some drastic measures regarding the situation.

From this point onwards, we will be forced to expand on the punishment and will be banning ANYONE playing with @Grynn#3494 (Accounts include but are not limited to GrYnN, buadamoynuyor, kezzo, NuevaTHE, Gktg4040, slsldrm99, YasuoCuk, mutisadam), aswell as anyone found protecting him. The ban will be 30 days, to begin.

It is unfortunate that such measures need to be taken, but our possible actions are limited to solve scenarios like this.
  • Tatsumi, Faravin, Namakan and 13 others like this

#2 LexXxi4, floating coconut

LexXxi4
  • Member of SKoD
  • 205 posts
  • 5877 kills

Posted 13 July 2021 - 04:50

did he ddos the server?

#3 FullMetalSoldier

FullMetalSoldier
  • 48 posts
  • 10866 kills

Posted 13 July 2021 - 05:44

Imagine being such a nolifer that you have to  spend money to ddos a dying mod of a dying game. IMHO More drastic measures have to be taken. Just ban all turks, for maximum peer presure for that turd. #RemoveKebab has a new meaning. Knez assemble the KRU. 

please no ban for racism, as a Ukrainian i am certified nazi so I am allowed to say stuff like that 

• knez, Zatupnerg and Holy_Father like this

#4 Artifex, Rhmandir,Dathomir,OnlyGODCANJUDGEME

Artifex
  • Member of SHEIKAH
  • 30 posts
  • 19937 kills

Posted 13 July 2021 - 09:48

Imagine being such a nolifer that you have to spend money to ddos a dying mod of a dying game. IMHO More drastic measures have to be taken. Just ban all turks, for maximum peer presure for that turd. #RemoveKebab has a new meaning. Knez assemble the KRU. please no ban for racism, as a Ukrainian i am certified nazi so I am allowed to say stuff like that

If you blame the Turks for what Grynn did, you will only play 14 people in the battle with the Russians. I don't think any turk will support grynn except Grynn's friends

Edited by Artifex, 13 July 2021 - 09:51.

• keci2 likes this

#5 GWIN

GWIN
  • Member of Angmar
  • 67 posts
  • 18035 kills

Posted 13 July 2021 - 15:57

Imagine being such a nolifer that you have to  spend money to ddos a dying mod of a dying game. IMHO More drastic measures have to be taken. Just ban all turks, for maximum peer presure for that turd. #RemoveKebab has a new meaning. Knez assemble the KRU. 

Based on the nationality of this or that "problem" user and banning all representatives of this nation is a little silly, especially in this situation when the mod slowly but surely dies a little.

P.S Sounds like racism

• Artifex likes this

#6 Lord Gaius FatCat, meow

Lord Gaius FatCat
  • Member of FatCat
  • 1301 posts
  • 52248 kills

Posted 13 July 2021 - 16:08

since when being turkish has been a race

• Purin and Jake- like this

#7 Manfred, mofasa

Manfred
  • Member of AmoX
  • 320 posts
  • 66335 kills

Posted 13 July 2021 - 17:46

kurdistani

#8 FullMetalSoldier

FullMetalSoldier
  • 48 posts
  • 10866 kills

Posted 13 July 2021 - 18:01

If you blame the Turks for what Grynn did, you will only play 14 people in the battle with the Russians. I don't think any turk will support grynn except Grynn's friends

Based on the nationality of this or that "problem" user and banning all representatives of this nation is a little silly, especially in this situation when the mod slowly but surely dies a little.

P.S Sounds like racism

Mod will die faster from players not being able to play as mercenary cause master server is down from all the ddosing, rather then from turks not playing.
Banning turks is all about peer pressure from compatriots. Cause banning only his friends will do jack shit to stop him. 

Say whatever you want about this being silly, but there is no other way. God wills it! Deus Vult!

Edited by FullMetalSoldier, 13 July 2021 - 18:01.

• Holy_Father likes this

#9 Lanzelit, is lit

Lanzelit
  • Member of Tehlrog
  • 89 posts
  • 31177 kills

Posted 13 July 2021 - 18:38

Say whatever you want about this being silly, but there is no other way. God wills it! Deus Vult!

Whoever told you that you were funny, lied to you

• Ulfur, FullMetalSoldier, IG_Andrew and 4 others like this

#10 Solda, 7854978.312709

Solda
  • Member of Korpi
  • 2684 posts
  • 14503 kills

Posted 14 July 2021 - 02:33

please no ban for racism, as a Ukrainian i am certified nazi so I am allowed to say stuff like that 

how much longer are we going to call mercenaries a dying mod?

Edited by Solda, 14 July 2021 - 02:34.

• Holy_Father likes this

#11 GWIN

GWIN
  • Member of Angmar
  • 67 posts
  • 18035 kills

Posted 14 July 2021 - 10:50

Mod will die faster from players not being able to play as mercenary cause master server is down from all the ddosing, rather then from turks not playing.
Banning turks is all about peer pressure from compatriots. Cause banning only his friends will do jack shit to stop him. 

Perhaps my dead luck allowed me to play as a mercenary for 3 hours without any problems, yes, sometimes gold was not given out, but I don't need it. I do not deny that there is a problem, but your argument is like: "They can't play for their class and don't get gold" - maybe it's your prerogative to be nolifer and just jerk off to the amount of your gold, but I adhere to the theory that people play for fun, and not gold (in any case, infantrymen, this does not apply to representatives of the Mongolian army and archers).

#12 Kerox

Kerox
  • 375 posts
  • 25003 kills

Posted 14 July 2021 - 12:52

That would be a literal warcrime, and even though it would be the best for all of us, we must not sink to the same level as the kebabs

#13 Aristotel, Semen Philosopher

Aristotel
  • Member of Lodis
  • 1575 posts
  • 33497 kills

Posted 14 July 2021 - 12:54

Can you take measures against almost every single archer using aimbot too

• Matrona, Lanzelit, John_Gold and 2 others like this

#14 Aristotel, Semen Philosopher

Aristotel
  • Member of Lodis
  • 1575 posts
  • 33497 kills

Posted 14 July 2021 - 12:54

how much longer are we going to call mercenaries a dying mod?

Hi, how's family, sweetheart?

#15 LexXxi4, floating coconut

LexXxi4
  • Member of SKoD
  • 205 posts
  • 5877 kills

Posted 14 July 2021 - 13:34

You back on mercs Aykhan?

• Aristotel likes this

#16 Lord Gaius FatCat, meow

Lord Gaius FatCat
  • Member of FatCat