• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 kamilberk

kamilberk
  • 12 posts
  • 26237 kills

Posted 15 May 2021 - 03:06

https://www.youtube....h?v=YkCLbPf7rvM

If you watch the video you got what I mean there's a lot of map like this which you can avoid fall damage. It's a hilarious and odd thing :D

Pls fix btw

#2 Namakan, eh

Namakan
  • Member of Folly
  • 1311 posts
  • 23938 kills

Posted 15 May 2021 - 12:16

activate your windows man, fucking pirates wotofok

#3 knez

knez
  • Member of Korpi
  • 3147 posts
  • 30754 kills

Posted 15 May 2021 - 14:42

There is an extremely easy and free way to get licenced windows 10 copy without even needing to log in anywhere. Simply install windows 7, enter serial key, then install windows 10 from scratch. It will calculate your windows 7 serial as a new windows 10 one. Now you can reinstall windows 10 wherever you wish on your pc as long as you keep your motherboard, as serial is saved on motherboard. Dunno how i figured this out half a year ago, i think my brain worked far better than it does nowdays

#4 kamilberk

kamilberk
  • 12 posts
  • 26237 kills

Posted 15 May 2021 - 14:54

activate your windows man, fucking pirates wotofok

Chill man why you so triggered 

There is an extremely easy and free way to get licenced windows 10 copy without even needing to log in anywhere. Simply install windows 7, enter serial key, then install windows 10 from scratch. It will calculate your windows 7 serial as a new windows 10 one. Now you can reinstall windows 10 wherever you wish on your pc as long as you keep your motherboard, as serial is saved on motherboard. Dunno how i figured this out half a year ago, i think my brain worked far better than it does nowdays

Thanks for advise.

#5 Extazi, MK

Extazi
  • Member of Folly
  • 284 posts
  • 27522 kills

Posted 16 May 2021 - 07:33

but there is a easier way, install windows 10 then download one program and activate windows for free. : D 

#6 Tjav, Angron

Tjav
  • Member of Folly
  • 2039 posts
  • 36112 kills

Posted 16 May 2021 - 15:53

or just dont be poor, and buy a key on a site like kinguin for cheap

• iitscxm likes this

#7 N3cr0

N3cr0
  • Member of Angmar
  • 24 posts
  • 23901 kills

Posted 03 June 2021 - 12:02

Report for glitching

#8 GWIN

GWIN
  • Member of Angmar
  • 44 posts
  • 17056 kills

Posted 04 June 2021 - 14:51

I'm surprised someone noticed this just now, because of the M&B physics you can jump to any corner of the texture from any height, and if you're lucky, you won't break your legs on landing.

#9 SlutElf, lewd femboy💝

SlutElf
  • Member of TBA
  • 32 posts
  • 26783 kills

Posted 06 June 2021 - 11:36

https://www.youtube....h?v=YkCLbPf7rvM

If you watch the video you got what I mean there's a lot of map like this which you can avoid fall damage. It's a hilarious and odd thing :D

Pls fix btw

Hey,

I guess its the physics of Mount & Blade Warband and not of the Mod Mercenaries. So in that case Homer has to fix it, but he is not that activ.

You could ask for warning this people if they abusing this "glitch", so they get temporary a bann.

Kind Regards

Elf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users