10 replies to this topic

#1 Elendir, Nickname of Nickname: Elly

Elendir
  • Member of Akai
  • 390 posts
  • 26407 kills

Posted 17 April 2021 - 19:04

Hello everyone,

I came back to Warband due to a new Mod that came out and its just incredibly. If you guys are into Lord of the Rings then you should check out this mod as well.

Its something totally new in the way of how to use the old Warband engine and the devs actually are running it on steroids on how much stuff they put into it.

Due the old engine, its a little complicated and confusing at first on how to play the game (each map has a server because you cant fit all the objects on one server, its just too much. so they got the travelling system and stuff).

So i made this Overview video on how to play it and what is important to know before jumping into the mod. I hope you guys gonna try it out, cause its really awesome

before someone asks: they were developing the mod for 6 years and Taleworlds are planning a Function to import old Mod Assets from Warband to Bannerlord. Maybe it will work cause the amount of love for detail the modder team put into the mod is just too much.

• xLeondrex, Nomes, Lanzelit and 4 others like this

#2 Korpi_Jopo, Dark suuls

Korpi_Jopo
  • Member of Korpi
  • 447 posts
  • 34457 kills

Posted 18 April 2021 - 09:37

How to choose a class in Minas Tirith?

#3 SkyTime, 01110011 01100101 01100101 01110100 01101000 01100101

SkyTime
  • Member of Korpi
  • 7483 posts
  • 23113 kills

Posted 18 April 2021 - 11:48

what the fuck

#4 Jacket

Jacket
  • Member of Everec
  • 3 posts
  • 13082 kills

Posted 18 April 2021 - 11:54

it crashes too much for me to play, other than that really well made mod.

#5 Elendir, Nickname of Nickname: Elly

Elendir
  • Member of Akai
  • 390 posts
  • 26407 kills

Posted 18 April 2021 - 12:15

if it crashes you should try to set the shadow quality on low. put anti analising on 2x and texture details on 55%.

The problem is, that the maps are so big that the softcap is quickly reached and your game crashes with high graphics.

And @Kopri_Jopo, if you face the entrance from minas tirith there are buldings to the left of the guys in the middle (the quest boys), you can go inside and i think the middle one leads you upstairs where there are the classes to train.

making money is really easy, i just uploaded a vid on my channel on how to do a quick start with money in the shire. everyone who knows PW doesnt have to watch the full video, just skipp through it to see where the mines are and where to sell iron ore, salt and where to buy food.

Edited by Elendir, 18 April 2021 - 12:16.

#6 Trace_Legacy, Retired gold trader.

Trace_Legacy
  • Member of SKoD
  • 1398 posts
  • 35809 kills

Posted 18 April 2021 - 21:23

is it like PW where big clans can bully ''commoners'' and then you lose some cash and all equipment?

#7 Teoiss, Teo

Teoiss
  • Member of Fratres
  • 1183 posts
  • 29734 kills

Posted 18 April 2021 - 23:27

You can do that on two maps ;] Other than that, its like MMO in LotR  ;)

#8 Elendir, Nickname of Nickname: Elly

Elendir
  • Member of Akai
  • 390 posts
  • 26407 kills

Posted 18 April 2021 - 23:28

is it like PW where big clans can bully ''commoners'' and then you lose some cash and all equipment?

no. the whole map of Middleearth is split into different servers and if you want to travel you have to travel from each server to server.

There are Servers who have PvP and some who doesnt.

Server 19 is Rohan Map where Isengard and Edoras are clashing. This is a chockepoint for all the players who has to pass through. So if you wanna do sweaty PVP only, it would be on Rohan.

The rules are the normal PW rules, halting and robbing, NRR etc.

#9 Lord Gaius FatCat, meow

Lord Gaius FatCat
  • Member of FatCat
  • 1275 posts
  • 52241 kills

Posted 19 April 2021 - 00:46

but ser the hobbit is rdming!!1

• xLeondrex and Elendir like this

#10 Teoiss, Teo

Teoiss
  • Member of Fratres
  • 1183 posts
  • 29734 kills

Posted 19 April 2021 - 14:23

Well the best part right now since there is no main questline yet, are the late night adventures with our streamers! a real life Tom Bombadil among them haha :] Feel free to hop on and try what we've made for ya'll. Everything you need to know is on our discord:

https://discord.gg/9E7VNPwC

Dont give up after few crashes/bugs tho, we're still working on everything :>

#11 Sam Halal, Isn't mitchy banned?

Sam Halal
  • Member of Balamory
  • 48 posts
  • 29178 kills

Posted 21 April 2021 - 13:53

Damn better get the old excuses for RDM manual out... ahh shit here we go again.

• Matrona, Elendir and Lord Gaius FatCat like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users