• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Monax58, town rapist

Monax58
  • Member of KFE
  • 22 posts
  • 2733 kills

Posted 22 February 2021 - 16:03

Why is everyone playing on siege server what's wrong with you guys for god sake go play some EU1 battle

• Glyph and Zzzzz like this

#2 Pig, Earl of Bacon

Pig
  • Member of Folkesson
  • 526 posts
  • 74639 kills

Posted 22 February 2021 - 16:19

well, if both teams consists only with cav players i can understand why inf mains switch to siege and following them archers ofc, there is no fun getting lanced by a fuckton of knights on horses. Dont worry, only a matter of time until the switch to battle because siege will be an archer fest then.

• KiymaliDanino, w7Devilmann, Lol4ik and 1 other like this

#3 w7Devilmann, casual gay

w7Devilmann
  • Member of Everec
  • 10 posts
  • 6719 kills

Posted 22 February 2021 - 16:28

siege isn't balanced but its not any more broken than battle and its fun. so go fuck yourself everec scum

• Monax58 likes this

#4 shadow_assassin

shadow_assassin
  • Member of Folly
  • 56 posts
  • 45711 kills

Posted 22 February 2021 - 16:32

Siege is simply better

#5 Monax58, town rapist

Monax58
  • Member of KFE
  • 22 posts
  • 2733 kills

Posted 22 February 2021 - 17:01

well, if both teams consists only with cav players i can understand why inf mains switch to siege and following them archers ofc, there is no fun getting lanced by a fuckton of knights on horses. Dont worry, only a matter of time until the switch to battle because siege will be an archer fest then.

let's talk about the balances of the teams if you're lucky you play against the greenwood and you usually win the round everything is okay right? But now you're playing on the greenwood side you're trying to climb the leaders boom some sneaky archers killed you with their arrows, now you're in the siege tower charge against the walls doing the same thing and some guy smashed your head with a flamberge or hammer etc. this is why sieges are shitty

#6 Monax58, town rapist

Monax58
  • Member of KFE
  • 22 posts
  • 2733 kills

Posted 22 February 2021 - 17:01

siege isn't balanced but its not any more broken than battle and its fun. so go fuck yourself everec scum

shut up simp

#7 Wardo Flake, #Wardog

Wardo Flake
  • Member of Rodokistan
  • 98 posts
  • 11791 kills

Posted 22 February 2021 - 17:38

If you wanna make money actually you should play in battle cuz of the rounds ending fast getting more + golds with kills and assits. But people dont like siting and waiting for others when they die.

• Monax58 likes this

#8 Monax58, town rapist

Monax58
  • Member of KFE
  • 22 posts
  • 2733 kills

Posted 22 February 2021 - 17:47

If you wanna make money actually you should play in battle cuz of the rounds ending fast getting more + golds with kills and assits. But people dont like siting and waiting for others when they die.

they just wants arrows in their asses

• Wardo Flake likes this

#9 Elendir, Nickname of Nickname: Elly

Elendir
  • Member of Akai
  • 381 posts
  • 26130 kills

Posted 23 February 2021 - 20:43

let's talk about the balances of the teams if you're lucky you play against the greenwood and you usually win the round everything is okay right? But now you're playing on the greenwood side you're trying to climb the leaders boom some sneaky archers killed you with their arrows, now you're in the siege tower charge against the walls doing the same thing and some guy smashed your head with a flamberge or hammer etc. this is why sieges are shitty

everything I read from you I imagine this little anime person saying it in a funny voice.

• Monax58 likes this

#10 Monax58, town rapist

Monax58
  • Member of KFE
  • 22 posts
  • 2733 kills

Posted 23 February 2021 - 21:22

everything I read from you I imagine this little anime person saying it in a funny voice.

i laughed to this so much xd

• Elendir likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users