• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 itsWilliam

itsWilliam
  • Member of TheDorston
  • 7 posts
  • 2569 kills

Posted 11 September 2020 - 19:24

hi, i hate to post anything specially drama but wanted to warn you about this guy called Mitch or known also as Trizz. He owned a clan apparently (from what he said) called Balamory and is friends of this "Lew" who he made the clan with.

here are the SS. He asked me today for 5k 2x and instantly left the clan. Not mad about loosing it, but I want to warn the guys here about it if you trying to make a deal with him.

unknown.png?width=668&height=560
unknown.png
unknown.png

It's not a report because i've been told this isn't bannable, so just for the sake of warning really.

Stay safe folks. 

Edited by itsWilliam, 11 September 2020 - 20:14.

• Purin likes this

#2 Lew, Jew

Lew
  • Member of Balamory
  • 245 posts
  • 47224 kills

Posted 11 September 2020 - 20:05

Why am I in this? Any chance you can accept me on steam so I can speak to you about it?

ps - I'm not an admin, I was just admining clanwars for that day as I wasn't doing anything other then watching some stuff on YouTube  ;)

Edited by Lew, 11 September 2020 - 20:07.

#3 pbjfreire

pbjfreire
  • Member of Tehlrog
  • 15 posts
  • 6520 kills

Posted 11 September 2020 - 20:10

stay alert gamers

#4 itsWilliam

itsWilliam
  • Member of TheDorston
  • 7 posts
  • 2569 kills

Posted 11 September 2020 - 20:25

jesus pedro even here

#5 Lew, Jew

Lew
  • Member of Balamory
  • 245 posts
  • 47224 kills

Posted 11 September 2020 - 20:43

Any chance you're gonna check your steam?

#6 Uchiha_Madara, King Kong

Uchiha_Madara
  • Member of Folkesson
  • 351 posts
  • 23923 kills

Posted 12 September 2020 - 08:01

Watch out for Manfred he is a known scammer in balamory.
  • Trizzac likes this

#7 Barks, Mew

Barks
  • Member of Tempest
  • 65 posts
  • 35340 kills

Posted 12 September 2020 - 08:22

fucking hell you know the merc forum is bad when a hate thread spews out from the clanship board

balamory are nice guys wtf

#8 Aristotel, Semen Philosopher

Aristotel
  • 1517 posts
  • 31336 kills

Posted 12 September 2020 - 09:12

How is puberty going, Barks

• Norsken likes this

#9 Barks, Mew

Barks
  • Member of Tempest
  • 65 posts
  • 35340 kills

Posted 12 September 2020 - 10:48

still not through it very difficult time

how is not killing yourself 

#10 Aristotel, Semen Philosopher

Aristotel
  • 1517 posts
  • 31336 kills

Posted 12 September 2020 - 11:09

Bearing through, ty

#11 Lew, Jew

Lew
  • Member of Balamory
  • 245 posts
  • 47224 kills

Posted 12 September 2020 - 14:59

Balamory has like 3 active people, yet we're being dragged into this somehow? Think this chap just wants the Jewish smoke tbf

#12 Kenny, xd, literal god

Kenny
  • Member of Ah-Jin
  • 42 posts
  • 10814 kills

Posted 12 September 2020 - 17:08

https://www.youtube....h?v=uAeuCmj4EsI

#13 Uchiha_Madara, King Kong

Uchiha_Madara
  • Member of Folkesson
  • 351 posts
  • 23923 kills

Posted 12 September 2020 - 20:05

Balamory has like 3 active people, yet we're being dragged into this somehow? Think this chap just wants the Jewish smoke tbf

I am still mad at you for kicking me out in 2014/15

#14 Lew, Jew

Lew
  • Member of Balamory
  • 245 posts
  • 47224 kills

Posted 12 September 2020 - 20:14

I am still mad at you for kicking me out in 2014/15

I kicked you? you sure it wasnt one of the other guys I gave co-leader to? more people in the clan meant more people farming me clan gold lad 

• Manfred likes this

#15 Bigboa

Bigboa
  • Member of AmoX
  • 37 posts
  • 46651 kills

Posted 12 September 2020 - 20:51

Hello, I am here to tell you all a story about my time spent with Mitchy. The story is not a recent one and it still hurts to talk about, but I think that it is a story worth telling. It is a story of heartbreak and betrayal.

It all started back in 2013, I was fresh out of highschool and I remember recently getting my right ear pierced. I was high on life and super excited about chatting with this cute boy I met online. His name was Mitchell. One day, it was the hottest day of the year, 39°C, he sent me a message stating that he was coming to Spain, where I'm from, and that he wanted to meet. I was ecstatic. We made arrangements for him to come stay with me, not with me with me, but on the couch in my apartment that I had recently moved in to. Everything was wonderful, I was having the time of my life, until one day. The very day that changed my life forever. We were out in public, hand in hand, walking down the high street of my town. We were cat called by some local thugs and instead of standing up for me, Mitchy let go of my hand and turned his gaze to the pavement. I will never forget the look of emberrassment on his face, it haunts my nightmares even now, seven years later.

Oh, I almost forgot, he also borrowed 2k that he never gave back.

• Vib, Purin, DaRK_EViL and 10 others like this

#16 Manfred, Pakistani Prince

Manfred
  • Member of Undaunted
  • 190 posts
  • 49664 kills

Posted 12 September 2020 - 20:52

Watch out for Manfred he is a known scammer in balamory.

How dare you accuse me of such a thing

#17 Duck_The_Mean, Leader of Chosen

Duck_The_Mean
  • Member of Buddies
  • 868 posts
  • 93775 kills

Posted 12 September 2020 - 20:54

Hello, I am here to tell you all a story about my time spent with Mitchy. The story is not a recent one and it still hurts to talk about, but I think that it is a story worth telling. It is a story of heartbreak and betrayal.

It all started back in 2013, I was fresh out of highschool and I remember recently getting my right ear pierced. I was high on life and super excited about chatting with this cute boy I met online. His name was Mitchell. One day, it was the hottest day of the year, 39°C, he sent me a message stating that he was coming to Spain, where I'm from, and that he wanted to meet. I was ecstatic. We made arrangements for him to come stay with me, not with me with me, but on the couch in my apartment that I had recently moved in to. Everything was wonderful, I was having the time of my life, until one day. The very day that changed my life forever. We were out in public, hand in hand, walking down the high street of my town. We were cat called by some local thugs and instead of standing up for me, Mitchy let go of my hand and turned his gaze to the pavement. I will never forget the look of emberrassment on his face, it haunts my nightmares even now, seven years later.

New York Times rated this 5 stars

#18 Elendir, Nickname of Nickname: Elly

Elendir
  • Member of Akai
  • 376 posts
  • 25952 kills

Posted 12 September 2020 - 21:01

Mitchy wanted to meet up in London with me and Darius. He got wasted the day before and couldnt join us. Also he borrowed 133,75k of Cent from me and 2 Spoons out of brown thick jelly he never gave back :(

Edited by Elendir, 12 September 2020 - 21:13.

#19 UnknownMember

UnknownMember
  • Member of Mystic
  • 7 posts
  • 1942 kills

Posted 13 September 2020 - 13:20

Mitchy wanted to meet up in London with me and Darius. He got wasted the day before and couldnt join us. Also he borrowed 133,75k of Cent from me and 2 Spoons out of brown thick jelly he never gave back :(

swear you aint even londonese

#20 Uchiha_Madara, King Kong

Uchiha_Madara
  • Member of Folkesson
  • 351 posts
  • 23923 kills

Posted 14 September 2020 - 18:31

swear you aint even londonese

Elendir is a posh brit, son of Jimmy Saville
  • Elendir likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users