42 replies to this topic

#1 John_Gold

John_Gold
  • Member of VS
  • 50 posts
  • 21055 kills

Posted 17 March 2020 - 11:34

Well.

Today i got banned for 18-th hours for Looony's report.

But he didnt add  that i wrote then that it was reflecs.

So  the situation as follows: it is our spawn  the guy from the right on a picture stopped him with spear and i hitted his horse in a moment thinking that it was enemy and that it is all.

Player Rules
1. Team Hitting, Team Killing
The only type of TK/TH tolerable is accidental. Intentional TK/TH is strictly forbidden. 

So i didnt tough him!!! just horse 1 time not INTENTIONAL and it was by accident idk why that kid lier didnt add my words reflecs may be because he is fag not sure thought ?!

Edited by John_Gold, 17 March 2020 - 11:35.

#2 Tjav, Angron

Tjav
  • Member of Folly
  • 1928 posts
  • 35636 kills

Posted 17 March 2020 - 12:17

15:36:56 - [Forsaken]Razer_Azer_Bulbul has hit Looony's horse (66 DMG). 
 15:36:58 - [[Teutonic]Sabash] ahahah 
 15:36:59 - Akeno has hit Looony (Long Spear, 14 DMG). 
 15:36:59 - Akeno has hit Looony's horse (37 DMG). 
 15:37:02 - [Akeno] ))) 
 15:37:14 - [Akeno] so sorry reflecs 

Razer hit Loooony's horse, that could be accidental, you hit the horse and him 3 seconds later, more than enough time for most people to see that they don goofed, which is why i assume that you knew it was was an ally.

the ban is only 18 hours, and i only banned you because you also have previous punishments
  • Lunatic likes this

#3 Denis61

Denis61
  • Member of OT
  • 16 posts
  • 8345 kills

Posted 17 March 2020 - 12:36

"))".

#4 John_Gold

John_Gold
  • Member of VS
  • 50 posts
  • 21055 kills

Posted 17 March 2020 - 13:19

''you hit the horse and him 3 seconds later, more than enough time for most people to see that they don goofed''

-what ?! are you seriouse ?! Well if you d play this game you might know that you can make a hit in a jump and it is hard to stop.How can you decide 3 sec more or less time.

''the ban is only 18 hours''

-no matter how much  if you are not guilty.18-th for nothing.

Ok  i got your way of thinking.Today is thuesday and the sky is blue and that is why i assume that FUCK you fuck Loone and fuck your merc mode faggots 

p/s and chill i just said fuck you (as you say just 18 hours) freaks

omg Tjav are you really so fucking stupid ?!

i swear after 18-th ban i ll have to  make really much teamkills because it is so fucking not fair

Edited by John_Gold, 17 March 2020 - 13:29.

#5 Tjav, Angron

Tjav
  • Member of Folly
  • 1928 posts
  • 35636 kills

Posted 17 March 2020 - 13:33

''you hit the horse and him 3 seconds later, more than enough time for most people to see that they don goofed''

-what ?! are you seriouse ?! Well if you d play this game you might know that you can make a hit in a jump and it is hard to stop.How can you decide 3 sec more or less time.

''the ban is only 18 hours''

-no matter how much  if you are not guilty.18-th for nothing.

Ok  i got your way of thinking.Today is thuesday and the sky is blue and that is why i assume that FUCK you fuck Loone and fuck your merc mode faggots 

p/s and chill i just said fuck you (as you say just 18 hours) freaks

omg Tjav are you really so fucking stupid ?!

i swear after 18-th ban i ll have to  make really much teamkills because it is so fucking not fair

you okay man? those anger issues over a video game really cant be all that healthy, you might pop a blood vessel or something

• Lunatic likes this

#6 John_Gold

John_Gold
  • Member of VS
  • 50 posts
  • 21055 kills

Posted 17 March 2020 - 13:38

you okay man?

-no i am not ok. thanks to you

#7 Tjav, Angron

Tjav
  • Member of Folly
  • 1928 posts
  • 35636 kills

Posted 17 March 2020 - 13:51

you okay man?

-no i am not ok. thanks to you

someone reported you, i dont believe people report someone unless they feel they were unjustly hurt in some way, the evidence put forward together with the logs tips the scales in favour of you teamhitting on purpose, therefor you got a warning for teamhitting, thats on you for not being carefull / seeing what you are doing, it is entirely possible to play mercenaries without ever getting banned for stuff like this, so when you say thanks to me, you really should think about how you could prevent getting banned in the future instead of pushing the blame of your own actions towards somone else, despite what alot of people seem to believe, i honestly dont give 2 shits about who i issue warnings, i always look on the case and then afterwards the names.

and i dont particularly care if you wanna insult me, go right ahead

#8 John_Gold

John_Gold
  • Member of VS
  • 50 posts
  • 21055 kills

Posted 17 March 2020 - 14:03

Well i thought that admins should follow the rules and make others the same.And what  we have here -an accident .If you look at the time it is 3:43 and if you know the map Loone came just right as enemy's cov doing  and Razer stopped him (by mistake) i was making a pikes def and Razer's hit  was behind  me and i turned and made those hits to the horse by mistake and then when i realized i sad so Sorry reflecs i didnt tought him and didnt teamhit him and didnt kill him and i got 18-th hours ban.it is about facts 

But you )) alwayse talking in a way like ''i believe'' or ''i feel'' or  can assum that 3 sec enought for people.Noone care about your feelings and believings!Make a try to work with facts

And it is you who insulting me and trolling me right now right here

Edited by John_Gold, 17 March 2020 - 14:10.

• keci2 likes this

#9 Namakan, eh

Namakan
  • Member of Folly
  • 1104 posts
  • 22584 kills

Posted 17 March 2020 - 14:11

anyone with more braincells than the average plant wouldnt get this mad over an 18 hour ban that is justified by logs. noone can confirm your story, john, but logs showed you teamhit the guy and that you felt the need to put ")))" after. fuck off.

• wlodek likes this

#10 wangchan, The Face of Mercenaries

wangchan
  • Member of SKoD
  • 3927 posts
  • 10953 kills

Posted 17 March 2020 - 14:32

Unban this man at once!!!!!

• John_Gold and Yolcu like this

#11 John_Gold

John_Gold
  • Member of VS
  • 50 posts
  • 21055 kills

Posted 17 March 2020 - 14:34

anyone with more braincells than the average plant wouldnt get this mad over an 18 hour ban that is justified by logs. noone can confirm your story, john, but logs showed you teamhit the guy and that you felt the need to put ")))" after. fuck off.

Little pussy joined the chat.Namakan you are so toxic.

#12 Namakan, eh

Namakan
  • Member of Folly
  • 1104 posts
  • 22584 kills

Posted 17 March 2020 - 14:39

Little pussy joined the chat.Namakan you are so toxic.

banned for insulting admins, come back in a year

#13 John_Gold

John_Gold
  • Member of VS
  • 50 posts
  • 21055 kills

Posted 17 March 2020 - 14:45

Admins banned for insulting user come in a year with a doctor's note

#14 knez

knez
  • Member of Korpi
  • 3021 posts
  • 30754 kills

Posted 17 March 2020 - 14:56

I say perma ban him. And everyone else.

Kill this mod and be forever remembered with your name written in each and everyones mind.

Shits aside you cemented your unban chance once you make a thread dedicated to it. If you asked an admin who banned you in, for example steam PM, some sort of deal could be made. Noone would know, noone would care. Now, you have no chances. You created too much of a fuzz even if it was an accident. Yeah, due to this virus we all have more time to spare. I have for example 14 days left at work untill we ran out of material. No material means no product, means nothing to measure and no quality control to be done. However thats not an excuse to act like a spoiled brat and to think anyone owes you anything. You are irrelevant to this mod. Nothing would change regarding your ban, and thats how it is for every single one of us, and thus leads that making any rant public means being watched and warned for every small bit of rule breaking you do, after you get unbanned. Thats why i left the admin team, i realised that i need to threat you guys like you actually matter, which you do not, as already proven.

Also its easy dicking yourself on the internet. It takes more courage to be honest and act like a reasonable human being. Understand that. Grow up.
  • Barks likes this

#15 John_Gold

John_Gold
  • Member of VS
  • 50 posts
  • 21055 kills

Posted 17 March 2020 - 15:14

Ban this kiddo for aimbotting, hello? 

And now i am aimboter .Any facts pls or they dont needed )

knez -didnt read up to the end  but ok) 

''I say perma ban him''

yep 1 already called me aimer nothing more needed.

Edited by John_Gold, 17 March 2020 - 15:14.

#16 Solda, 514314.132123486174

Solda
  • Member of Korpi
  • 2540 posts
  • 13839 kills

Posted 17 March 2020 - 15:18

Can you imagine reporting someone for teamhitting your horse and not even killing it?
  • John_Gold and Barks like this

#17 Tjav, Angron

Tjav
  • Member of Folly
  • 1928 posts
  • 35636 kills

Posted 17 March 2020 - 15:29

Can you imagine reporting someone for teamhitting your horse and not even killing it?

he did actually kill it tho...

#18 Aristotel, Semen Philosopher

Aristotel
  • 1480 posts
  • 31336 kills

Posted 17 March 2020 - 15:31

Why would you bother making a thread and trying to justify your actions over an 18 hour ban lmfao.

Go take a walk or smth

• nexa likes this

#19 Solda, 514314.132123486174

Solda
  • Member of Korpi
  • 2540 posts
  • 13839 kills

Posted 17 March 2020 - 15:33

he did actually kill it tho...

well fucking unlucky just teamhit back lol

#20 keci2, fag

keci2