• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

#41 EirikRaude, Jarl

EirikRaude
  • Member of Norsemen
  • 643 posts
  • 29325 kills

Posted 07 February 2020 - 12:43

the second this actually starts working all casuals will join red too since it's the winning team and you have the same problem. Watch it happen.

Then I suggest you go redstone like before and there's nothing to whine about.

#42 Teyrn, It’s not a coincidence. There’s fuckery afoot

Teyrn
  • Member of Anottra
  • 1135 posts
  • 10649 kills

Posted 07 February 2020 - 12:50

Nobody is whining mate, we are just making some quite solid arguments against yours, no need to spam that in every post you make :33333

#43 EpicYoko, Princess of Everything

EpicYoko
  • 202 posts
  • 60349 kills

Posted 07 February 2020 - 13:10

Didn't know Fratres was active, I'll include you as well.

Fratres is dead man what you talking bout

#44 Sf, https://youtu.be/KlgfqddpEEc

Sf
  • Member of Venice
  • 1087 posts
  • 26233 kills

Posted 07 February 2020 - 13:29

If there's someone whining its you. i dont even play, even if i did surely not siege xd

#45 EirikRaude, Jarl

EirikRaude
  • Member of Norsemen
  • 643 posts
  • 29325 kills

Posted 07 February 2020 - 13:35

Nobody is whining mate, we are just making some quite solid arguments against yours, no need to spam that in every post you make :33333

No need to make yourself look mentally challenged in every post either ":33333"
I guess we have different opinions on the definition of "solid arguments", seeing as all I've read is "This won't work, and I refuse to help solve the problem 'cause I'm too weak to join any other team than the stacked one".

#46 Teyrn, It’s not a coincidence. There’s fuckery afoot

Teyrn
  • Member of Anottra
  • 1135 posts
  • 10649 kills

Posted 07 February 2020 - 14:01

I'm really unaware why you dislike me so much and keep twisting my words in a basic discusson but hey, that ain't my problem. Yeah I said why I think your plan won't work but I also suggested what I think is the most efficient way to solve the issue, in my opinion at least. But keep quoting my emoticons and being pissy even when I said that I've spent just as much time in green as I did in red. Your post made it clear it's pointless having any sort of discussion with you as your animosity is through the roof.

#47 Aristotel, Semen Philosopher

Aristotel
  • 1478 posts
  • 31336 kills

Posted 07 February 2020 - 14:14

"This won't work, and I refuse to help solve the problem 'cause I'm too weak to join any other team than the stacked one".

Literally everyone who is against this idea doesn't even play the game anymore, so i doubt they give a shit about choosing the strongest team. Team popularity cannot be set manually, mate. Even if you do change the tides few times it will either reverse the problem or just keep it the same way.

#48 Mr_THEJaManes

Mr_THEJaManes
  • Member of RoseCroix
  • 62 posts
  • 37576 kills

Posted 07 February 2020 - 14:26

he said the GOOD clans

:(

#49 EirikRaude, Jarl

EirikRaude
  • Member of Norsemen
  • 643 posts
  • 29325 kills

Posted 07 February 2020 - 14:29

But keep quoting my emoticons and being pissy

Thanks dude, I'll try my best  ^_^

Literally everyone who is against this idea doesn't even play the game anymore

Well... That even further weakens the already weak arguments  :rolleyes:

The logic you guys use: "Hey, there will always be starvation in this world so let's not send aid, rather keep throwing billions of kilos of food in the bin 'cause we're living in this rich country, the poor will die anyway". 

Edited by EirikRaude, 07 February 2020 - 14:34.

#50 Sf, https://youtu.be/KlgfqddpEEc

Sf
  • Member of Venice
  • 1087 posts
  • 26233 kills

Posted 07 February 2020 - 14:33

this has nothing to do with arguments

you want other people to change the way they play the game because you don't like the way it is now; unless people want that for themselves which clearly they don't since you posted the same shit 4 times already this is not going to change

Edited by Sf, 07 February 2020 - 14:34.

#51 EirikRaude, Jarl

EirikRaude
  • Member of Norsemen
  • 643 posts
  • 29325 kills

Posted 07 February 2020 - 14:36

We'll instead of speculating, let's see what happens then shall we? Oh wait, you don't even play siege so why the fuck are you on this thread  :huh:

#52 Sleekphantom, Laghairt eitilt Éire. Ladmin.

Sleekphantom
  • Member of Fratres
  • 2452 posts
  • 29922 kills

Posted 07 February 2020 - 14:45

It would help your cause to be more friendly.

• Zahu likes this

#53 Sf, https://youtu.be/KlgfqddpEEc

Sf
  • Member of Venice
  • 1087 posts
  • 26233 kills

Posted 07 February 2020 - 14:49

Can't call it speculating if you already know the outcome.

see you in your next siege is too casual cry post ;)

Edited by Sf, 07 February 2020 - 14:50.

#54 EirikRaude, Jarl

EirikRaude
  • Member of Norsemen
  • 643 posts
  • 29325 kills

Posted 07 February 2020 - 14:57

I'm friendly to the majority of people, that's why my clan respect me and stays. That's also why 8 different clan leaders or co-leaders responded positively when asked to join green. I don't feel the need to be friendly towards people who don't bring an ounce of positivity and is content with siege being shit when full server. To those people I'll simply speak my mind, and you know I won't back down for any nonsense written on this forum.

#55 LastKnightOfCydonia, EIN CLAN, EIN DERP, EIN CYDONIA. HAIL THE PURPLE ONE.

LastKnightOfCydonia
  • Member of BOC
  • 3540 posts
  • 20600 kills

Posted 07 February 2020 - 15:05

Just join purple and be done with it.

• Tjav likes this

#56 Teyrn, It’s not a coincidence. There’s fuckery afoot

Teyrn
  • Member of Anottra
  • 1135 posts
  • 10649 kills

Posted 07 February 2020 - 15:20

I'm friendly to the majority of people, that's why my clan respect me and stays. That's also why 8 different clan leaders or co-leaders responded positively when asked to join green. I don't feel the need to be friendly towards people who don't bring an ounce of positivity and is content with siege being shit when full server. To those people I'll simply speak my mind, and you know I won't back down for any nonsense written on this forum.

more like you are not friendly with them because they disagree with you and instead of making counter arguments you act like an arrogant tosser who didn't get what he wants
  • Tatsumi, Edric and Lutscher like this

#57 EirikRaude, Jarl

EirikRaude
  • Member of Norsemen
  • 643 posts
  • 29325 kills

Posted 07 February 2020 - 15:22

more like you are not friendly with them because they disagree with you and instead of making counter arguments you act like an arrogant tosser who didn't get what he wants

Not very consistent are you:

Your post made it clear it's pointless having any sort of discussion with you as your animosity is through the roof.

And yet here you go again. It's a lost cause Teyrn, your whining is what fuels me  :)

#58 Teyrn, It’s not a coincidence. There’s fuckery afoot

Teyrn
  • Member of Anottra
  • 1135 posts
  • 10649 kills

Posted 07 February 2020 - 15:32

Nope I'm not and your hypocrisy fules me

your whining is what fuels me  :)

spoken like a true lifeless internet troll who acts like a big boi today while not even two weeks ago cried over petty insults on a separate thread, asking somebody to stop so that he doesnt lose sleep :33333

#59 EirikRaude, Jarl

EirikRaude
  • Member of Norsemen
  • 643 posts
  • 29325 kills

Posted 07 February 2020 - 15:40

Hahahah okay man  :lol: 
(Tbh I was expecting better insults, bit disappointed)

#60 Eru, Sure buddy

Eru
  • 5 posts
  • 4003 kills

Posted 07 February 2020 - 15:47

Imagine trying to shit-talk someone on a videogame forum when you don't even play the game anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users