• 31336 kills

Posted 03 February 2020 - 19:27

ngl, you got me trolled

#22 Vormian

Vormian
  • 44 posts
  • 3941 kills

Posted 03 February 2020 - 19:36

This just got interesting Vormian is saying the stuff we have been oppressed with for years. The tyranny is over. VIVA LA REVOUTION!

https://www.youtube....h?v=ynpN_5ablLo

Are you ready to go to war against the filthy government dogs ?

Edited by Vormian, 03 February 2020 - 19:36.

#23 sandorra, Horus Lupercal

sandorra
  • Member of Korpi
  • 8458 posts
  • 26503 kills

Posted 03 February 2020 - 20:38

Racist remarks of all kind have been prohibited since the start of the mod. 

The admin staff is hardly the one to blame for updates or lack of thereof. I haven't seen you contributing to the module in any way.

Sure, you can ban evade and whatnot, but it takes me five seconds to permanently ban your key, so it's not like you give us any kind of headache over the matter. Admin team has been trying to keep the mod civil and in good behaviour for its existence. I feel sorry for you if you cannot comprehend what such words mean.

I know you're just a sad little troll, so scurry along. Maybe there's still room under the bridge.

#24 Vormian

Vormian
  • 44 posts
  • 3941 kills

Posted 03 February 2020 - 21:59

Racist remarks of all kind have been prohibited since the start of the mod. 

The admin staff is hardly the one to blame for updates or lack of thereof. I haven't seen you contributing to the module in any way.

Sure, you can ban evade and whatnot, but it takes me five seconds to permanently ban your key, so it's not like you give us any kind of headache over the matter. Admin team has been trying to keep the mod civil and in good behaviour for its existence. I feel sorry for you if you cannot comprehend what such words mean.

I know you're just a sad little troll, so scurry along. Maybe there's still room under the bridge.

Nah bish yo ass unda tha bridge there ain't no room for me. You're not trying you're tryharding to keep the mod civil. So n word i chuj ci w dupe.

Edited by Vormian, 03 February 2020 - 22:49.

#25 Eiod

Eiod
  • Member of Teutonic
  • 13 posts
  • 387 kills

Posted 03 February 2020 - 22:54

...Even Adam and Eve have started using the n word when the god stopped updating the paradise. Everything was good until they got bored of it and the god kept muting them over and over again but he didn't see the reason why they are doing that because he was a blind fuck like the staff.

• Vormian likes this

#26 Edwardo

Edwardo
  • 1 posts
  • 2140 kills

Posted 03 February 2020 - 23:03

>The staff doesn't treat us well

>We become mindless and toxic bitches because we don't care no more, the staff doesn't care about us but we're being eradicated.

If I would be the new player I wouldn't care about the ingame chat toxicity but I'd be scared of the amount of complaints about silencing the players on the forums

@Edit oh and also I'm pretty much chilled you know. I didn't drink or smoke today but I'm high on my brain's chemicals. I could've been a fucking genius if matrix didn't fuck me up.

You suck at lying xDD

And you're pathetic I spit on you. It's the best you can do ? This community is toxic, you can't stop "racism" just by muting but you can stop shitting your pants if you allow people to be what they are - mindless and toxic pieces of shit and I'm one of those people. Tell me for what purpose are you banning us for saying the n word on chats, we don't even have bad intentions. WE'RE F0Ccking BORED of you Staff not treating us well. This mod had it's update like 3 years ago ? All you managed to do was fuck up gold sending and mute for n words. I do not regret saying what I want on chat and getting punished, there's no reward anyway.

You won't teach us anything, you're not giving anything from yourself, you're not special and I do not get that pride of yours when all the best you can think of is permamuting for racism xDD Look, if I wanted to I could banevade, say the n word, glitch the game, any forbidden shit you name it. You could ban me, yes, but when I want to I come back to the game. I do what the fuck ever I want and there's no admin tool to fix ME or community.

Nah I know your plank IQ won't even think about what I'm sayin' and you'll probably edit my comment and silence me. Wouldn't silencing me make you a nazi or sth ? You could try warning me or sth I don't care. Just think about what the community wants. Not of your sick dreams of destroying so called "racism" I remember the Times when I've been saying the n word on chats and didn't even once mean to offend someone.

Try muting the real bibbas, tell them you're the merc mod and came to the hood' to punish racism, that would be fun watchin yo' ass beaten.

I can vouch for astora , he doesnt have 2 keys he has 2 pcs and ive played with him for ages and he is very trustworthy and doesn't lie,

Edited by Edwardo, 03 February 2020 - 23:13.

#27 sandorra, Horus Lupercal

sandorra
  • Member of Korpi
  • 8458 posts
  • 26503 kills

Posted 04 February 2020 - 03:09

Yet his ass was caught playing under a different SKID and avoiding the issued punishment

#28 Sleekphantom, Laghairt eitilt √Čire. Ladmin.

Sleekphantom
  • Member of Fratres
  • 2452 posts
  • 29922 kills

Posted 04 February 2020 - 09:57

But this guy said he vouches for him. That's got to count for something!

• JONA likes this

#29 Flaviuss, Never fear the shitty Flavalry is here

Flaviuss
  • Member of Mystic
  • 487 posts
  • 25075 kills

Posted 04 February 2020 - 15:40

Its true, i was the second PC!

#30 Kloney, Voted best admin and most humble guy 2018

Kloney
  • Member of Sanguine
  • 751 posts
  • 35619 kills

Posted 05 February 2020 - 10:16

Just saying, that mercs as a community is fucking lax on racism/homophobia/etc in comparison to most communities out there. Most of the time if you use someones sexuality as an insult, like calling someone gay it is punished lol. You guys got it easy with the line being drawn at racism and still complain, godamn children.

#31 BulaDD, herf

BulaDD
  • Member of Tempest
  • 145 posts
  • 46958 kills

Posted 05 February 2020 - 11:43

OK, BOOMER

• EirikRaude likes this

#32 pbjfreire

pbjfreire
  • Member of PSW
  • 14 posts
  • 6345 kills

Posted 05 February 2020 - 17:52

You just disrespected gamers on their own forum. Seriously? This is the equivalent of marching uninvited into someone's grandmas funeral, opening the casket and taking a fat, steamy shit on her pale, lifeless body. Everyone present turns around in horror but you grin and clap to congratulate yourself on your deed.
Gaming IS an exercise, period. Its one of the very few activities that require both constant muscle and mind activity. Split-second reactions, mechanical accuracy, mind bending puzzles. Handling a keyboard and a mouse for HOURS. This is all nothing for gamers. Its our second nature. Please take a step back and consider your actions before going around defaming gamers like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users