• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Astora

Astora
  • Member of PSW
  • 3 posts
  • 2738 kills

Posted 02 February 2020 - 12:50

so i said the n word in global 3 weeks ago and i was suppost to be un muted 2 days after but i'm still muted and 3 weeks have gone by so is it possible for any admin to un mute me?

#2 MitsukiAkai, Evil queen

MitsukiAkai
  • Member of Anottra
  • 497 posts
  • 19770 kills

Posted 02 February 2020 - 12:54

Key you tried to evade your mute with was permanently muted.

#3 Astora

Astora
  • Member of PSW
  • 3 posts
  • 2738 kills

Posted 02 February 2020 - 13:17

wait what how, i was muted instantly after i said the word and i don't have any other keys which i can evade in, i said on siege the n word, and then the admin muted me and since then i've been only playing Astora and remaining silent 

#4 Aristotel, Semen Philosopher

Aristotel
  • 1480 posts
  • 31336 kills

Posted 02 February 2020 - 13:58

That's what happens when you mess with a superior african race, you puny snowflake

#5 Namakan, eh

Namakan
  • Member of Folly
  • 1104 posts
  • 22584 kills

Posted 02 February 2020 - 14:08

wait what how, i was muted instantly after i said the word and i don't have any other keys which i can evade in, i said on siege the n word, and then the admin muted me and since then i've been only playing Astora and remaining silent 

why are there 2 keys linked to your account then? smh

#6 knez

knez
  • Member of Korpi
  • 3021 posts
  • 30754 kills

Posted 02 February 2020 - 17:29

Instead of creating a fuzz, you shouldve pm-ed the admin who muted you. Now your chances of being unmuted are zero.

#7 Gasconade

Gasconade
  • Member of PSW
  • 17 posts
  • 6528 kills

Posted 02 February 2020 - 20:19

Astora is kinda braindead.

• TheMailMan and Purin like this

#8 Vormian

Vormian
  • 44 posts
  • 3941 kills

Posted 03 February 2020 - 11:16

You're supposed to push the buttons with the pictures of n words on 'em

• MortalWombat likes this

#9 Astora

Astora
  • Member of PSW
  • 3 posts
  • 2738 kills

Posted 03 February 2020 - 11:27

how can i evade the mute when i was muted at that second of saying the word and no i don't have 2 seperate keys, i run the same account on  2 seperate computers not keys smh freedom of speech being taken away gonna have to push this further than it needs to go i guess

#10 Vormian

Vormian
  • 44 posts
  • 3941 kills

Posted 03 February 2020 - 11:58

how can i evade the mute when i was muted at that second of saying the word and no i don't have 2 seperate keys, i run the same account on  2 seperate computers not keys smh freedom of speech being taken away gonna have to push this further than it needs to go i guess

Myj dupe

#11 Tjav, Angron

Tjav
  • Member of Folly
  • 1928 posts
  • 35636 kills

Posted 03 February 2020 - 12:01

account astora
SKID: 674499
Previous SKID: 3555168

u wot

and just so you know, 3555168 isnt muted anymore

#12 sandorra, Horus Lupercal

sandorra
  • Member of Korpi
  • 8464 posts
  • 26503 kills

Posted 03 February 2020 - 14:23

Maybe it should.

How about we start permamuting for racist and discriminatory remarks, instead of plain muting

#13 Swud, the last white pirate/ DiaperMess.com

Swud
  • Member of Crusade
  • 206 posts
  • 36221 kills

Posted 03 February 2020 - 14:48

How about we start permamuting for racist and discriminatory remarks, instead of plain muting

lets not

• Pusiak likes this

#14 Namakan, eh

Namakan
  • Member of Folly
  • 1104 posts
  • 22584 kills

Posted 03 February 2020 - 16:25

lets do

#15 Vormian

Vormian
  • 44 posts
  • 3941 kills

Posted 03 February 2020 - 18:39

You suck at lying xDD

Maybe it should.

And you're pathetic I spit on you. It's the best you can do ? This community is toxic, you can't stop "racism" just by muting but you can stop shitting your pants if you allow people to be what they are - mindless and toxic pieces of shit and I'm one of those people. Tell me for what purpose are you banning us for saying the n word on chats, we don't even have bad intentions. WE'RE F0Ccking BORED of you Staff not treating us well. This mod had it's update like 3 years ago ? All you managed to do was fuck up gold sending and mute for n words. I do not regret saying what I want on chat and getting punished, there's no reward anyway.

You won't teach us anything, you're not giving anything from yourself, you're not special and I do not get that pride of yours when all the best you can think of is permamuting for racism xDD Look, if I wanted to I could banevade, say the n word, glitch the game, any forbidden shit you name it. You could ban me, yes, but when I want to I come back to the game. I do what the fuck ever I want and there's no admin tool to fix ME or community.

Nah I know your plank IQ won't even think about what I'm sayin' and you'll probably edit my comment and silence me. Wouldn't silencing me make you a nazi or sth ? You could try warning me or sth I don't care. Just think about what the community wants. Not of your sick dreams of destroying so called "racism" I remember the Times when I've been saying the n word on chats and didn't even once mean to offend someone.

Try muting the real bibbas, tell them you're the merc mod and came to the hood' to punish racism, that would be fun watchin yo' ass beaten.

#16 Aristotel, Semen Philosopher

Aristotel
  • 1480 posts
  • 31336 kills

Posted 03 February 2020 - 18:56

>Admits he is a mindless and toxic community member

>"Why don't you treat us well?"

The post irony on this one is too strong, mate, chill

#17 Vormian

Vormian
  • 44 posts
  • 3941 kills

Posted 03 February 2020 - 19:01

>Admits he is a mindless and toxic community member

>"Why don't you treat us well?"

The post irony on this one is too strong, mate, chill

>The staff doesn't treat us well

>We become mindless and toxic bitches because we don't care no more, the staff doesn't care about us but we're being eradicated.

If I would be the new player I wouldn't care about the ingame chat toxicity but I'd be scared of the amount of complaints about silencing the players on the forums

@Edit oh and also I'm pretty much chilled you know. I didn't drink or smoke today but I'm high on my brain's chemicals. I could've been a fucking genius if matrix didn't fuck me up.

Edited by Vormian, 03 February 2020 - 19:03.

#18 Aristotel, Semen Philosopher

Aristotel
  • 1480 posts
  • 31336 kills

Posted 03 February 2020 - 19:08

>The staff doesn't treat us well

>We become mindless and toxic bitches because we don't care no more, the staff doesn't care about us but we're being eradicated.

If I would be the new player I wouldn't care about the ingame chat toxicity but I'd be scared of the amount of complaints about silencing the players on the forums

@Edit oh and also I'm pretty much chilled you know. I didn't drink or smoke today but I'm high on my brain's chemicals. I could've been a fucking genius if matrix didn't fuck me up.

No, you should have been worried about people being toxic in the game, because the forum is a by-product of it or at least it used to be. 

Almost every forum, especially one dedicated to a game has rules, which if you violate, you get punished. Profanity has been prohibited from the beginning of this forum and the admin team has nothing to do with inbreds being inbreds.

I don't want to see stupid and toxic shit on the forum and i would guess majority of community doesn't aswell.

#19 JOZOOOKA

JOZOOOKA
  • Member of PSW
  • 25 posts
  • 7708 kills

Posted 03 February 2020 - 19:24

This just got interesting Vormian is saying the stuff we have been oppressed with for years. The tyranny is over. VIVA LA REVOUTION!

• Vormian likes this

#20 Vormian

Vormian
  • 44 posts
  • 3941 kills

Posted 03 February 2020 - 19:26

No, you should have been worried about people being toxic in the game, because the forum is a by-product of it or at least it used to be. 

Almost every forum, especially one dedicated to a game has rules, which if you violate, you get punished. Profanity has been prohibited from the beginning of this forum and the admin team has nothing to do with inbreds being inbreds.

I don't want to see stupid and toxic shit on the forum and i would guess majority of community doesn't aswell.

What, you want me to prove you wrong ? Even Adam and Eve have started using the n word when the god stopped updating the paradise. Everything was good until they got bored of it and the god kept muting them over and over again but he didn't see the reason why they are doing that because he was a blind fuck like the staff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users