• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#41 Denis61

Denis61
  • Member of OT
  • 16 posts
  • 8345 kills

Posted 28 January 2020 - 12:47

I agree with you. Very stupid rule. You can insult everyone except niggers.

#42 GeorgeKall000, The Greek

GeorgeKall000
  • Member of Hellenes
  • 120 posts
  • 6817 kills

Posted 28 January 2020 - 13:12

i died

#43 wrau, ParaLaxa, SePukPuk, PoliChlorek, Yokel, Amarylis

wrau
  • Member of Forlorn
  • 37 posts
  • 31850 kills

Posted 28 January 2020 - 13:30

You can call yourself: reggiN what admins can do? nothing

#44 Rangah, Alpharius Omegon

Rangah
  • Member of Anottra
  • 2489 posts
  • 80460 kills

Posted 28 January 2020 - 13:37

you'd be surprised

#45 BulaDD, herf

BulaDD
  • Member of Tempest
  • 145 posts
  • 47017 kills

Posted 28 January 2020 - 14:20

Fucking smart wrau, wow, much wow

#46 TheMailMan, 14159265358

TheMailMan
  • Member of Ferall
  • 211 posts
  • 16541 kills

Posted 28 January 2020 - 18:47

How about you don't talk in ig chat so you don't get muted? Pretty smart if I'm being honest.

#47 Jhon Galloway

Jhon Galloway
  • Member of Militia
  • 83 posts
  • 15272 kills

Posted 28 January 2020 - 19:11

So in all seriousness, if you guys want me to start muting for 'minor' insults, ill gladly do that, but i can guarantee you that people will cry in a matter of minutes, because i will take no shit and mute for things that could be even remotely seen as racist. So what you gotta ask urself, do you wanna see me have my fun with the mute button, or do you prefer your relatively free speech

I just think that moderators should use common sense to determine what is rasist or not.

#48 piotes, Paella ain't admin anymore

piotes
  • Member of CI
  • 1327 posts
  • 21528 kills

Posted 28 January 2020 - 19:15

I'm honestly surprised at how difficult it is for some of you retards to not say that one fucking word, I seriously couldn't give a fuck about it but it amazes me how you lot can't help but say it whenever possible and then go and start a ruckus when you get punished for it.

RETARDS

• Tjav, TheMailMan, Apollo and 2 others like this

#49 Jhon Galloway

Jhon Galloway
  • Member of Militia
  • 83 posts
  • 15272 kills

Posted 28 January 2020 - 19:24

I'm honestly surprised at how difficult it is for some of you retards to not say that one fucking word, I seriously couldn't give a fuck about it but it amazes me how you lot can't help but say it whenever possible and then go and start a ruckus when you get punished for it.

RETARDS

I could not agree more.

#50 EirikRaude, Jarl

EirikRaude
  • Member of Norsemen
  • 644 posts
  • 29475 kills

Posted 28 January 2020 - 19:52

RETARDS

Hey don't be so harsh on 'em, even the almighty Pewdiepie couldn't refrain from using the word  :ph34r:

#51 Namakan, eh

Namakan
  • Member of Folly
  • 1105 posts
  • 22584 kills

Posted 28 January 2020 - 20:08

who the fuck are you

#52 Sleekphantom, Laghairt eitilt Éire. Ladmin.

Sleekphantom
  • Member of Fratres
  • 2452 posts
  • 29944 kills

Posted 28 January 2020 - 20:24

who the fuck are you

#53 Solda, 514314.132123486174

Solda
  • Member of Korpi
  • 2540 posts
  • 13839 kills

Posted 28 January 2020 - 20:26

RETARDS

loooooooooool

#54 Valandil, Telemnar, Pharazon, I don't like U

Valandil
  • Member of Norsemen
  • 148 posts
  • 66256 kills

Posted 28 January 2020 - 23:38

I dont really get the point of this nigga muting thing. It´s just an insult as any other. We can all agree that it is not possible (nor adequate) to ban everyone who throws insult in the chat from time to time, servers would be empty. If someone is insulting badly, there is always report option. I just fail to see any point in choosing one insult that is bannable and ignore all other. Seriously, you can promote concentration camps and gulags, hitler, stalin, jihad, genocida and literally nothing happens. So why mute for niggas (as long as it is single insult and not shitstorm). The only outcome I have seen is abuse of this rule for either stupid reports for saying it or trolling by saying it. Both would stop if we would abandon this rule.

• Francis_of_Lidenford and GeorgeKall000 like this

#55 Sleekphantom, Laghairt eitilt Éire. Ladmin.

Sleekphantom
  • Member of Fratres
  • 2452 posts
  • 29944 kills

Posted 29 January 2020 - 00:54

"Promoting", as you put it, the holocaust and genocides does get you into trouble if reported. However, "nigger" is a word that has been around an extraordinary long time and has affected hundreds of millions of people negatively as it derives from the slave trade. If you can't acknowledge the actual significance of the word and its' meanings then don't make a point on removing the rule.

#56 Jhon Galloway

Jhon Galloway
  • Member of Militia
  • 83 posts
  • 15272 kills

Posted 29 January 2020 - 06:10

I dont really get the point of this nigga muting thing. It´s just an insult as any other. We can all agree that it is not possible (nor adequate) to ban everyone who throws insult in the chat from time to time, servers would be empty. If someone is insulting badly, there is always report option. I just fail to see any point in choosing one insult that is bannable and ignore all other. Seriously, you can promote concentration camps and gulags, hitler, stalin, jihad, genocida and literally nothing happens. So why mute for niggas (as long as it is single insult and not shitstorm). The only outcome I have seen is abuse of this rule for either stupid reports for saying it or trolling by saying it. Both would stop if we would abandon this rule.

Hell, two wrongs dont make a right. I say that instead of not banning the n word because other insults are being used, we should simply ban those other insults as well. Can anyone think of why we should allow people to insult on a public server? I'm not sure why people feel as if they need to insult, and I would not say that banning insults counts as limiting freedom of speech, you can still demonstrate distaste in a multitude of other ways.

#57 Mr_THEJaManes

Mr_THEJaManes
  • Member of RoseCroix
  • 66 posts
  • 37795 kills

Posted 29 January 2020 - 13:02

Sooo, In your opinion prohibiting use of group of words isn't limiting one's freedom of speech?

Spoiler (Click to Show)

#58 sandorra, Horus Lupercal

sandorra
  • Member of Korpi
  • 8466 posts
  • 26503 kills

Posted 29 January 2020 - 14:04

Then it's a great thing we don't have any rule or law about limiting freedom of speech.

Which reminds me that there used to be people who were claiming something should or shouldn't be allowed in Mercs because of German laws. Fun times.

#59 Sir Snowman, Kifli

Sir Snowman
  • Member of Forsaken
  • 17 posts
  • 53005 kills

Posted 29 January 2020 - 14:10

Hi I thought I'd join this aswell ( how rare ) 

I'm no fan of the n word myself , that is because I see most people just throw it around without meaning and just try to provoke people with it . Tho I think that the muting timers could be adjusted  I dont think It's wrong to mute people for it.

(sidenote: Also watch out for Knee Gears. They may be able to protect your knees but might get you muted aswell)

• GeorgeKall000 likes this

#60 Apollo, Twitch.Tv./ApolloMBW

Apollo
  • Member of Genesis
  • 990 posts
  • 40921 kills

Posted 29 January 2020 - 14:21

you knee grows need to chill out :D

Edited by Apollo, 29 January 2020 - 14:21.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users