• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 Denis61

Denis61
  • Member of OT
  • 16 posts
  • 8345 kills

Posted 09 January 2020 - 19:18

Hi, i play here around 3 years. Some of you play more than me. During this time neither added nor removed any maps. During this time you could masturbated to holes these maps and learn to play. But 80% players still play like fucking noob. I'm not talking about you can block, I'm talking about you can't think.
For example:
You play for cav character, but you go in fucking tunnel in map "Riot in swadian city", though flag always appear in fucking middle. I can't understand it, because in tunnel closely and it bad place for fight for cav. You can wait your enemies in middle and raise flag. Your enemies will come to you if they want win.
Or you play in map "Boarding". In your team less archs than the enemy team. And you masturbate in spawn. Enemy archs just shot you all.
On actually many such situations. That because you don't think. It really hard? Use brain and think here? Especially if you play few years.
I just don't understand it.

• Bloedwoud, Tatsumi, Rangah and 6 others like this

#2 wrau, ParaLaxa, SePukPuk, PoliChlorek, Yokel, Amarylis

wrau
  • Member of Forlorn
  • 35 posts
  • 31671 kills

Posted 09 January 2020 - 19:58

Just don't play battels with more than 3 archers or 10 cavs, becouse it always change to camping game, only good battels are when ppl charge to eatch other and tryhard with 1h, 2h and polearms.

To answer to your question YES thinking is too hard.

Edited by wrau, 09 January 2020 - 20:00.

• Swud likes this

#3 Sf, https://youtu.be/KlgfqddpEEc

Sf
  • Member of Venice
  • 1087 posts
  • 26233 kills

Posted 10 January 2020 - 06:45

Is this the ot Denis flaming others for having no gameknowledge? You're like one of the biggest autists out there letting teammates die lol
  • Matt_ likes this

#4 Aristotel, Semen Philosopher

Aristotel
  • 1478 posts
  • 31336 kills

Posted 10 January 2020 - 06:51

Stfu, bitch. Denis is one of the greatest things that happened to mercs and your opinion doesn't matter

#5 Plushka, HentaiHunter

Plushka
  • Member of Byzantium-
  • 99 posts
  • 15235 kills

Posted 10 January 2020 - 06:59

Brain это кто? Who?
Attached File  MiwCJZN-cIU.jpg   7.09KB   0 downloads

Edited by Plushka, 10 January 2020 - 07:04.

• BulaDD, CPAKA, Speedyyyyyy and 1 other like this

#6 Tiger_Tiger

Tiger_Tiger
  • 12 posts
  • 9221 kills

Posted 10 January 2020 - 07:02

Giving advice to people on battle is the most unrewarding position to take upon yourself. It's not worth getting stressed over it. When it stops being fun and on some maps it becomes more frustrating than anything else, I know it's time to go and make a cuppa.
  • JONA likes this

#7 Plushka, HentaiHunter

Plushka
  • Member of Byzantium-
  • 99 posts
  • 15235 kills

Posted 10 January 2020 - 07:10

Предлагаю сделать Дениса президентом наёмников!Attached File  XSd0RLNvOEg.jpg   8.61KB   0 downloads

#8 Sf, https://youtu.be/KlgfqddpEEc

Sf
  • Member of Venice
  • 1087 posts
  • 26233 kills

Posted 10 January 2020 - 09:42

Since hes the best thing that ever happened to the mod i'll speed up his learning curve. Camping spawn bost on boarding is bad even if u have more archers because enemy team can use galaxy brain move and crouch in cover or hide behind boxes on flagboat so all your archers are useless and you entire team has to walk into a killbox for flag.
Hope that saves you 3 years!

Edited by Sf, 10 January 2020 - 09:43.

• TheMailMan likes this

#9 Denis61

Denis61
  • Member of OT
  • 16 posts
  • 8345 kills

Posted 10 January 2020 - 10:22

Giving advice to people on battle is the most unrewarding position to take upon yourself. It's not worth getting stressed over it. When it stops being fun and on some maps it becomes more frustrating than anything else, I know it's time to go and make a cuppa.

Самое смешное, что как раз про таких как ты речь идёт.

#10 Denis61

Denis61
  • Member of OT
  • 16 posts
  • 8345 kills

Posted 10 January 2020 - 10:24

Is this the ot Denis flaming others for having no gameknowledge? You're like one of the biggest autists out there letting teammates die lol

I always try to help my teammates.

#11 Bloedwoud, Leader of Order of the Slayer (Slayer)

Bloedwoud
  • Member of Korpi
  • 263 posts
  • 24722 kills

Posted 10 January 2020 - 10:27

hmm. wel many players are just to relax and zen in matches, they not care about any optimal play

there plenty times there players that camp or W+Chat (Auto walk) towards the enemy position where use most time of match as glorified chatroom

with other words casual play

if want any form bit serious play do clan matches, tournaments events or other alternative

Sure nice to have halve brain match on the general server but don't count on it, a large portion is there just to chill rather any serious attempt to play

btw many can play way better then they do through

#12 Tiger_Tiger

Tiger_Tiger
  • 12 posts
  • 9221 kills

Posted 10 January 2020 - 10:32

Самое смешное, что как раз про таких как ты речь идёт.

Я поняла изначально.

#13 Denis61

Denis61
  • Member of OT
  • 16 posts
  • 8345 kills

Posted 10 January 2020 - 10:34

Since hes the best thing that ever happened to the mod i'll speed up his learning curve. Camping spawn bost on boarding is bad even if u have more archers because enemy team can use galaxy brain move and crouch in cover or hide behind boxes on flagboat so all your archers are useless and you entire team has to walk into a killbox for flag.
Hope that saves you 3 years!

Not always. Often win team where more archs. "and you entire team has to walk into a killbox for flag." Agree, team which raises the flag must wait enemy team and kill all.

#14 Denis61

Denis61
  • Member of OT
  • 16 posts
  • 8345 kills

Posted 10 January 2020 - 10:45

hmm. wel many players are just to relax and zen in matches, they not care about any optimal play

there plenty times there players that camp or W+Chat (Auto walk) towards the enemy position where use most time of match as glorified chatroom

with other words casual play

if want any form bit serious play do clan matches, tournaments events or other alternative

Sure nice to have halve brain match on the general server but don't count on it, a large portion is there just to chill rather any serious attempt to play

btw many can play way better then they do through

hmm. How can you relax in mercs? 
Sometimes you get a good team. Maybe can, but they don't do it. Prefer die like noobs.

#15 Swud, the last white pirate/ DiaperMess.com

Swud
  • Member of Crusade
  • 206 posts
  • 36195 kills

Posted 10 January 2020 - 11:35

Just don't play battels with more than 3 archers or 10 cavs, becouse it always change to camping game, only good battels are when ppl charge to eatch other and tryhard with 1h, 2h and polearms.

To answer to your question YES thinking is too hard.

this is the a mercs apex right here

#16 Teyrn, It’s not a coincidence. There’s fuckery afoot

Teyrn
  • Member of Anottra
  • 1134 posts
  • 10649 kills

Posted 10 January 2020 - 12:23

*sniff sniff* i smell sweaty gamers
  • Bloedwoud and Flaviuss like this

#17 BulaDD, herf

BulaDD
  • Member of Tempest
  • 145 posts
  • 46958 kills

Posted 10 January 2020 - 12:41

i play this game since 2015 and can tell u that people in this game have no so called thing like brain and if you want to tell them what to do insult them very hard like son of a whore or bitch ass nigga to assert ur dominance and prove that u r alpha male in ur team and if they are not listening start swinging your 2h around so they know what's gonna happen to them if they don't listen like really is that hard to understand wahta thhe fuckk

• Matrona, CPAKA and South951 like this

#18 wlodek

wlodek
  • Member of Hellenes
  • 9 posts
  • 3546 kills

Posted 10 January 2020 - 13:52

Hi, i play here around 3 years. Some of you play more than me. During this time neither added nor removed any maps. During this time you could masturbated to holes these maps and learn to play. But 80% players still play like fucking noob. I'm not talking about you can block, I'm talking about you can't think.
For example:
You play for cav character, but you go in fucking tunnel in map "Riot in swadian city", though flag always appear in fucking middle. I can't understand it, because in tunnel closely and it bad place for fight for cav. You can wait your enemies in middle and raise flag. Your enemies will come to you if they want win.
Or you play in map "Boarding". In your team less archs than the enemy team. And you masturbate in spawn. Enemy archs just shot you all.
On actually many such situations. That because you don't think. It really hard? Use brain and think here? Especially if you play few years.
I just don't understand it.

Fuck serious gameplay, its just  fucking boring, sometimes its better to have fun than to "use  brain"

#19 Denis61

Denis61
  • Member of OT
  • 16 posts
  • 8345 kills

Posted 10 January 2020 - 14:40

Fuck serious gameplay, its just  fucking boring, sometimes its better to have fun than to "use  brain"

For fun better PW, PK and FW.

#20 wlodek

wlodek
  • Member of Hellenes
  • 9 posts
  • 3546 kills

Posted 10 January 2020 - 15:16

For fun better PW, PK and FW.

Well i dont care about those mods, all people i like play here so i have no reason to play in other mods mate. If you want to tryhard- sure do that, but don't rage at forums after

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users