• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 Teutons_German_Zalts

Teutons_German_Zalts
  • 3 posts
  • 866 kills

Posted 01 January 2020 - 12:15

18-05-2018 12:42 Banned by sandorra forever - outside the game 

Happy New Year everyone. As Sandora wrote to me: "Your key is linked to a cheater and ban evader". Perhaps this is due to the fact that I played with one account on two computers. Or as some other cheater told me came from my computer. 2 years have passed. Please unban me. I won’t do it anymore, I don’t know what)))) P .S. google translate

#2 Namakan, eh

Namakan
  • Member of Folly
  • 1104 posts
  • 22584 kills

Posted 01 January 2020 - 12:33

no

#3 John_Gold

John_Gold
  • Member of VS
  • 50 posts
  • 21055 kills

Posted 01 January 2020 - 12:45

yes

#4 Tjav, Angron

Tjav
  • Member of Folly
  • 1928 posts
  • 35636 kills

Posted 01 January 2020 - 12:51

Fuck off inspire

#5 John_Gold

John_Gold
  • Member of VS
  • 50 posts
  • 21055 kills

Posted 01 January 2020 - 12:56

omg really?check his ip  he  is even from enother country

#6 Tjav, Angron

Tjav
  • Member of Folly
  • 1928 posts
  • 35636 kills

Posted 01 January 2020 - 12:57

omg really?check his ip  he  is even from enother country

Fuck ip's. that stuff is some of the easiest to negate

#7 Teutons_German_Zalts

Teutons_German_Zalts
  • 3 posts
  • 866 kills

Posted 01 January 2020 - 13:00

ahahah you think sho I'm another person whom you don't want to unban :D

#8 John_Gold

John_Gold
  • Member of VS
  • 50 posts
  • 21055 kills

Posted 01 January 2020 - 13:00

ok tell pls how can he prove that he is another player.You have already banned people calling them insire and soon after came out that he was not.it is some sort of isnpire fear everywhere is inspire

Edited by John_Gold, 01 January 2020 - 13:03.

#9 Tjav, Angron

Tjav
  • Member of Folly
  • 1928 posts
  • 35636 kills

Posted 01 January 2020 - 13:07

ok tell pls how can he prove that he is another player.You have already banned people calling them insire and soon after came out that he was not.it is some sort of isnpire fear everywhere is inspire

ill be honest with you, all the russian retards who use cheats kinda seem the same to me, its a little like the proverb, cant see the forest because of all the trees. this is quite literally the same, so many people from your clans / groups of friends have been doing sketchy things that i doubt even a single one of the old people in the community even trusts you guys anymore

Sketchy things including stuff like banevading etc.

Edited by Tjav, 01 January 2020 - 13:12.

• Solda, Bertman, Matrona and 2 others like this

#10 Teutons_German_Zalts

Teutons_German_Zalts
  • 3 posts
  • 866 kills

Posted 01 January 2020 - 13:25

you on your reasonings banned me thinking that I am a different player? And they say I use cheats because I'm Russian (Belarus -_-) top logic

¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯. that is, all players in the community of independent states are mentally retarded and deserve a ban. OK I am ready to provide you with the necessary information proving that I am not a cheater or a different player.

Edited by Teutons_German_Zalts, 01 January 2020 - 13:27.

#11 John_Gold

John_Gold
  • Member of VS
  • 50 posts
  • 21055 kills

Posted 01 January 2020 - 13:38

)) such an ordinary situation.

I ll be honest with you too.All are missing for cRPG and even when people got champions many left. But still no alternative.I have seen here such an ridiculus ways of banning.My top 3 

1)the player has few hours in steam he cant play so good

2)my friend told me that he heard from someone that that guy was chetaing no evidence  of course no pics or something 

3)''Highly likely'' he is inspire  anyway i dont trust him.I dont have to check -superstition,sensation in fashion

Frankly speacking it is some sort of achivement )) i mean you cant be a really good player if you were not banned or be close too it.

Tjav i dont care about your trust or something because you(admins)never had it from me(except Pig and some more admins).Do your f****g ''job'' check this guy he didnt play for 2 years already  and pls save me from that s***t about trust or something we are not in the kinderguarden.

#12 sandorra, Horus Lupercal

sandorra
  • Member of Korpi
  • 8464 posts
  • 26503 kills

Posted 01 January 2020 - 13:50

That's interesting. More so since we keep documentation of all keys banned permanently, and your account and key were connected to multiple other accounts used for ban evading. Not to mention your date is wrong, you were banned on 30 Sep 2018 at 14:42.

When you switch around keys, one is bound to get confused what is banned, when and why.

Also John_Gold, you know yourself your claims are false. Anyone who has attempted to report a cheater to us knows that I require proof.

#13 Tjav, Angron

Tjav
  • Member of Folly
  • 1928 posts
  • 35636 kills

Posted 01 January 2020 - 13:52

Fuck sake you people are either dimwitted, or refuse to understand things, here ill show you when he was banned, and what account was banned

05197a38e5c804d9ead243416ca1af11.png

see? the that is the skid on teutons, used on the account inspire, therefor inspire has the cdkey. Honestly i still dont understand why im even bothering with explaining the obvious stuff to you people, so ill do it short from here on out, whenever you ask for an unban on an account, that was used to banevade or cheating or any other such bullcrap, ill just reject it and lock it, because you people seem too entitled to understand that account and keysharing is against the law when you buy warband, and you for some unknown reason dont appear to understand why we ban people banevadin

• Emcore, Namakan, Aristotel and 2 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users