bannerlord closed beta key

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#41 Aristotel, Semen Philosopher

Aristotel
  • 1478 posts
  • 31336 kills

Posted 07 January 2020 - 08:39

Bro, did someone break ancient seals containing Knez powers? I don't think puny mortals can withstand the wrath of Serbian Supreme Patriarch himself

#42 Rangah, Alpharius Omegon

Rangah
  • Member of Anottra
  • 2485 posts
  • 80283 kills

Posted 07 January 2020 - 08:46

"bro"
  • Teyrn likes this

#43 sandorra, Horus Lupercal

sandorra
  • Member of Korpi
  • 8458 posts
  • 26503 kills

Posted 07 January 2020 - 09:24

Who was it that Wolo used to write Walls of Text with?

Coercion has none the left lost anyways. One loses when they resort to petty insults.

I should actually be warning and muting you both, now that I think about it

#44 Solda, 514314.132123486174

Solda
  • Member of Korpi
  • 2540 posts
  • 13839 kills

Posted 07 January 2020 - 09:28

Dont let tjav see the thread
  • Sleekphantom likes this

#45 Tjav, Angron

Tjav
  • Member of Folly
  • 1928 posts
  • 35636 kills

Posted 07 January 2020 - 10:28

Dont let tjav see the thread

Why?

#46 Arcar

Arcar
  • Member of Tempest
  • 1391 posts
  • 77383 kills

Posted 07 January 2020 - 10:43

Who was it that Wolo used to write Walls of Text with?

Coercion has none the left lost anyways. One loses when they resort to petty insults.

might have been vortigoat

#47 Solda, 514314.132123486174

Solda
  • Member of Korpi
  • 2540 posts
  • 13839 kills

Posted 07 January 2020 - 10:55

Why?

so you dont start warning and banning

#48 Sleekphantom, Laghairt eitilt Éire. Ladmin.

Sleekphantom
  • Member of Fratres
  • 2452 posts
  • 29922 kills

Posted 07 January 2020 - 11:02

Knez hitting hard with this ancient philosophical theory. The very fact that Knez knows a lot of this, combined with REALLY good English abilities (etc.) shows that he is quite educated. Not exactly easy to educate oneself without any resources on all of these things. It just disproves anything Co said. 

Also, please don't be too harsh Sandy, a bit of entertainment has been lacking lately.

• Aristotel, Flaviuss and LaPache_ like this

#49 Tjav, Angron

Tjav
  • Member of Folly
  • 1928 posts
  • 35636 kills

Posted 07 January 2020 - 11:07

so you dont start warning and banning

Meh, would require work, and noone has told me to do any work as of yet, therefor i cant be bothered

#50 Teyrn, It’s not a coincidence. There’s fuckery afoot

Teyrn
  • Member of Anottra
  • 1134 posts
  • 10649 kills

Posted 07 January 2020 - 11:58

well you weren't bothered when you got me banned from CS yesterday

#51 Tjav, Angron

Tjav
  • Member of Folly
  • 1928 posts
  • 35636 kills

Posted 07 January 2020 - 11:58

well you weren't bothered when you got me banned from CS yesterday

That was for my personal enjoyment, not work
  • LaPache_ likes this

#52 Solda, 514314.132123486174

Solda
  • Member of Korpi
  • 2540 posts
  • 13839 kills

Posted 07 January 2020 - 12:53

Meh, would require work, and noone has told me to do any work as of yet, therefor i cant be bothered

remove my warning points already oMfg

#53 knez

knez
  • Member of Korpi
  • 3021 posts
  • 30754 kills

Posted 07 January 2020 - 13:15

Yeah i consider that as a sign from a sprittual being which tells me to stop. I gave this forums a well needed boost in views and posts, but its time to drop the microphone. Who knows, i mightve prolonged its life for a day.

As for the rest, merry Orthodox Christmas!

#54 Sleekphantom, Laghairt eitilt Éire. Ladmin.

Sleekphantom
  • Member of Fratres
  • 2452 posts
  • 29922 kills

Posted 07 January 2020 - 13:41

As for the rest, merry Orthodox Christmas!

Okay, I draw the line here.

Fuck Knez.

• knez likes this

#55 Coercion, kebab hunter number 1

Coercion
  • Member of Cruzado
  • 205 posts
  • 36559 kills

Posted 11 January 2020 - 22:50

Using high school allegory learned at a basic school level, in most developed countries, is not gonna impress anyone but the uneducated or those who fell asleep in class. Now I had to laugh when you started using the n-word, well-knowing it must have destroyed any ethos that you had to begin with(not that I deny my own previous usage of the word). I am not sure where you got the "mainstream media" part from, except your own determination of using insults, but having no underlying basis to pick out, resulting in; you having to use your own imagination. Now I find it lovely that you admit to receiving a lower salary, as that proves my point of your country being sub-optimal; compared to a majority of European countries.

"Wages are a function of the purchasing power of the ruling currency and the standard of living of a country." 

Now, let's take a look at Plato's allegory of the Cave rant, "Just checking how he gives random facts, refusing the obvious fact that he knows nothing, and that would be the first think he knows, he sinks himself deeper and deeper into the hole" - Not sure what random facts were spewed in this case, as a person said Germany was a fully-functional country, but in reality is at the same level economically as it was during the reunification in 1990, a completely war-torn country divided like a piece of cake between two superpowers. Other than that; I don't see anything but fictional arguments in your wall of useless text.

Maybe in rural Serbia it's considered an insult, calling people ill-informed about potatoes, and their economic value. Nonetheless, it's not a very heavy-hitter in more developed societies, and I'm not talking tribe societies, which you also seem to have grasped out of thin air. 

Now let's take a look at a renowned psychologist, Dunning Kruger, a man who demonstrated a link between self-acknowledged confidence and the lack of real ability. Now, I won't go into your (mostly) terrible attempt of spelling and how you insist you're educated at the same time. But instead the pure lack of rhetoric usage and logical coherence in your own way of arguing. First you start off with calling me the n-word, then proceeding to call me devolved and dense (unsure if you had biology classes out on the farm, but everyone knows how evolution works). Then some rant followed by a pathetic attempt of using an allegory, used in ancient Greece, attempting to make yourself look smart. Which also fails miserably, having used the allegory with no logical coherence in the main part of your argument, except that I live in a tribe? You just needed a bad quote from google to finish off your argument and it would have been a perfect shitpost. Anyway, maybe you can even come apply for a cage at the zoo and flaunt your 700EUR salary (which is not an uncommon salary for unskilled labour) and we can all have a good laugh at your lack of knowledge.

To finish off for good, maybe it's time to self-reflect and realize your life is nothing but respiratory reflexes and checking these forums daily for something to do. I sincerely hope you make something of yourself later on in life or rebond with your family to give you a real purpose. Nonetheless, enjoy the check to check life that you display so proudly.

Edited by Coercion, 11 January 2020 - 22:54.

#56 Rangah, Alpharius Omegon

Rangah
  • Member of Anottra
  • 2485 posts
  • 80283 kills

Posted 11 January 2020 - 23:06

tldr

#57 Solda, 514314.132123486174

Solda
  • Member of Korpi
  • 2540 posts
  • 13839 kills

Posted 11 January 2020 - 23:54

GO KNEZ GO

#58 knez

knez
  • Member of Korpi
  • 3021 posts
  • 30754 kills

Posted 12 January 2020 - 01:36

GO KNEZ GO

Nope. Don't want to get muted again, just in case of ottoman invasion as i got told to stop and unlike someone else, i know the meaning of that.

Yeah i consider that as a sign from a sprittual being which tells me to stop. I gave this forums a well needed boost in views and posts, but its time to drop the microphone. Who knows, i mightve prolonged its life for a day.

#59 Flaviuss, Never fear the shitty Flavalry is here

Flaviuss
  • Member of Mystic
  • 487 posts
  • 25075 kills

Posted 12 January 2020 - 11:21

Using high school allegory learned at a basic school level, in most developed countries, is not gonna impress anyone but the uneducated or those who fell asleep in class. Now I had to laugh when you started using the n-word, well-knowing it must have destroyed any ethos that you had to begin with(not that I deny my own previous usage of the word). I am not sure where you got the "mainstream media" part from, except your own determination of using insults, but having no underlying basis to pick out, resulting in; you having to use your own imagination. Now I find it lovely that you admit to receiving a lower salary, as that proves my point of your country being sub-optimal; compared to a majority of European countries.

"Wages are a function of the purchasing power of the ruling currency and the standard of living of a country." 

Now, let's take a look at Plato's allegory of the Cave rant, "Just checking how he gives random facts, refusing the obvious fact that he knows nothing, and that would be the first think he knows, he sinks himself deeper and deeper into the hole" - Not sure what random facts were spewed in this case, as a person said Germany was a fully-functional country, but in reality is at the same level economically as it was during the reunification in 1990, a completely war-torn country divided like a piece of cake between two superpowers. Other than that; I don't see anything but fictional arguments in your wall of useless text.

Maybe in rural Serbia it's considered an insult, calling people ill-informed about potatoes, and their economic value. Nonetheless, it's not a very heavy-hitter in more developed societies, and I'm not talking tribe societies, which you also seem to have grasped out of thin air. 

Now let's take a look at a renowned psychologist, Dunning Kruger, a man who demonstrated a link between self-acknowledged confidence and the lack of real ability. Now, I won't go into your (mostly) terrible attempt of spelling and how you insist you're educated at the same time. But instead the pure lack of rhetoric usage and logical coherence in your own way of arguing. First you start off with calling me the n-word, then proceeding to call me devolved and dense (unsure if you had biology classes out on the farm, but everyone knows how evolution works). Then some rant followed by a pathetic attempt of using an allegory, used in ancient Greece, attempting to make yourself look smart. Which also fails miserably, having used the allegory with no logical coherence in the main part of your argument, except that I live in a tribe? You just needed a bad quote from google to finish off your argument and it would have been a perfect shitpost. Anyway, maybe you can even come apply for a cage at the zoo and flaunt your 700EUR salary (which is not an uncommon salary for unskilled labour) and we can all have a good laugh at your lack of knowledge.

To finish off for good, maybe it's time to self-reflect and realize your life is nothing but respiratory reflexes and checking these forums daily for something to do. I sincerely hope you make something of yourself later on in life or rebond with your family to give you a real purpose. Nonetheless, enjoy the check to check life that you display so proudly.

I mean if your going to act smart, at least be correct throughout

(you're not)

Edited by Flaviuss, 12 January 2020 - 14:25.

#60 Namakan, eh

Namakan
  • Member of Folly
  • 1103 posts
  • 22565 kills

Posted 12 January 2020 - 11:56

you're*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users