• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#21 Coercion, kebab hunter number 1

Coercion
  • Member of Cruzado
  • 205 posts
  • 36559 kills

Posted 04 January 2020 - 18:35

yes looks like i took the B A I T, read ur post again big man. clearly u got salty from farming too many potatos with ur inbred family.

mechanical engineer in serbia=learning to drive a tractor

Edited by Coercion, 04 January 2020 - 18:43.

#22 Solda, 514314.132123486174

Solda
  • Member of Korpi
  • 2540 posts
  • 13839 kills

Posted 04 January 2020 - 20:15

oh yes

#23 knez

knez
  • Member of Korpi
  • 3021 posts
  • 30754 kills

Posted 05 January 2020 - 00:15

I already learned how to drive a tractor at the age of 6. Basically same age when you understood that you should not shit in the pants any more. Nothing more disgusts me than when so called "town folk" try to insult a person who was living in the same place where they lived. Keep eating your digested food, you are a pile of shit anyhow, so it won't do much harm and ill keep eating my own potatoes, which i produce and i guarantee of the quality. And as for my family wise, i can't say i am too fond of them, but when you are constantly on the move at least you are not seeing them often, unlike your incel ass who dwell inside a basement because you are too young to be employed. 

• Namakan, Pharis and LaPache_ like this

#24 Teyrn, It’s not a coincidence. There’s fuckery afoot

Teyrn
  • Member of Anottra
  • 1138 posts
  • 10695 kills

Posted 05 January 2020 - 10:07

this argument is way too posh, call each other a cunt or faggot come on

• Tjav, Mr_THEJaManes, Flaviuss and 1 other like this

#25 Tjav, Angron

Tjav
  • Member of Folly
  • 1928 posts
  • 35636 kills

Posted 05 January 2020 - 10:23

god ive missed Knez sometimes

#26 Fixou, BILL POWER éhéhé é_è

Fixou
  • Member of 2qL4U
  • 409 posts
  • 20935 kills

Posted 05 January 2020 - 13:58

I blame ISCREAM for the unemployment of the young people , always his fucking fault  :rolleyes:

• Tjav and Teyrn like this

#27 iScream, Zilean

iScream
  • Member of Tempest
  • 1605 posts
  • 42260 kills

Posted 05 January 2020 - 16:18

I blame ISCREAM for the unemployment of the young people , always his fucking fault  :rolleyes:

Yeah fuck that ISCREAM who does he think he is !

#28 Teyrn, It’s not a coincidence. There’s fuckery afoot

Teyrn
  • Member of Anottra
  • 1138 posts
  • 10695 kills

Posted 05 January 2020 - 18:10

i eat man ass

• Aristotel likes this

#29 Fixou, BILL POWER éhéhé é_è

Fixou
  • Member of 2qL4U
  • 409 posts
  • 20935 kills

Posted 05 January 2020 - 18:28

Yeah fuck that ISCREAM who does he think he is !

A good damn faggot !  :wub:

• iScream likes this

#30 DaRK_EViL

DaRK_EViL
  • Member of Korpi
  • 158 posts
  • 38839 kills

Posted 05 January 2020 - 20:06

Isuckcream is gay !!!

#31 Coercion, kebab hunter number 1

Coercion
  • Member of Cruzado
  • 205 posts
  • 36559 kills

Posted 06 January 2020 - 20:49

I already learned how to drive a tractor at the age of 6. Basically same age when you understood that you should not shit in the pants any more. Nothing more disgusts me than when so called "town folk" try to insult a person who was living in the same place where they lived. Keep eating your digested food, you are a pile of shit anyhow, so it won't do much harm and ill keep eating my own potatoes, which i produce and i guarantee of the quality. And as for my family wise, i can't say i am too fond of them, but when you are constantly on the move at least you are not seeing them often, unlike your incel ass who dwell inside a basement because you are too young to be employed. 

incel but admits his family doesn't talk to him 

always on the move=synonym for being homeless/gypsy(serbian after all)

eating own potatoes=cant afford food at the supermarket

mechanical engineer=elite tractor driver since age of 6, before i could understand not to shit in my pants

"i guarantee of quality" youre a homeless pleb with a stolen ipad sitting in a alley sucking dick for a hotspot to argue here. 

Edited by Coercion, 06 January 2020 - 20:57.

#32 LaPache_

LaPache_
  • Member of Genesis
  • 79 posts
  • 19843 kills

Posted 06 January 2020 - 21:17

Atleast Knez insults are funny. Like wtf is this

• Namakan likes this

#33 Coercion, kebab hunter number 1

Coercion
  • Member of Cruzado
  • 205 posts
  • 36559 kills

Posted 06 January 2020 - 22:56

Atleast Knez insults are funny. Like wtf is this

because you can relate to growing up in a pisspoor country and having made nothing of yourself

#34 LaPache_

LaPache_
  • Member of Genesis
  • 79 posts
  • 19843 kills

Posted 06 January 2020 - 23:16

I wouldn't call Germany a pisspoor country. It seems like the only thing you can do is insult random people on the internet with no sense of humor at all. congrats

#35 Sleekphantom, Laghairt eitilt Éire. Ladmin.

Sleekphantom
  • Member of Fratres
  • 2452 posts
  • 29944 kills

Posted 06 January 2020 - 23:20

Where are/did you from/grow up, Coercion?

#36 Teyrn, It’s not a coincidence. There’s fuckery afoot

Teyrn
  • Member of Anottra
  • 1138 posts
  • 10695 kills

Posted 06 January 2020 - 23:23

The amount of times you lads mentioned potatoes in this argument is worrying

#37 Coercion, kebab hunter number 1

Coercion
  • Member of Cruzado
  • 205 posts
  • 36559 kills

Posted 06 January 2020 - 23:33

I wouldn't call Germany a pisspoor country. It seems like the only thing you can do is insult random people on the internet with no sense of humor at all. congrats

thank you very much, i dont contain a sense of humour unlike you funny germans renowed for comedy

also ~1/6 of ur country is below the poverty line

Edited by Coercion, 06 January 2020 - 23:41.

#38 Solda, 514314.132123486174

Solda
  • Member of Korpi
  • 2540 posts
  • 13839 kills

Posted 07 January 2020 - 00:23

Where are/did you from/grow up, Coercion?

france

#39 LaPache_

LaPache_
  • Member of Genesis
  • 79 posts
  • 19843 kills

Posted 07 January 2020 - 01:06

I never said Germany is perfect neither is France though.

#40 knez

knez
  • Member of Korpi
  • 3021 posts
  • 30754 kills

Posted 07 January 2020 - 08:28

No the thing is, this little nigga is actually angry and went full retard in his quest to be the last one to post even when his posts are a reason on its own for myself to insult him and his stupidity. Needless to say that he believes he is actually making someone angry, or pissed, since it is obvious that he lacks the main capability of a Homo Sapiens, because not only he is "homo" or "human", he is definitely not "sapiens" or "wise", 

incel but admits his family doesn't talk to him 

always on the move=synonym for being homeless/gypsy(serbian after all)

eating own potatoes=cant afford food at the supermarket

mechanical engineer=elite tractor driver since age of 6, before i could understand not to shit in my pants

"i guarantee of quality" youre a homeless pleb with a stolen ipad sitting in a alley sucking dick for a hotspot to argue here. 

I do not recall saying that i do not talk with my family. Since in your tribe it has been a common thing to see a person expelled if his opinion does not meet the voice of his elders, that does not mean its same as anywhere else. Unlike you, the rest of a world evolved, and i am genially afraid that reverse evolution, or de-evolution really exists. Again little nigga, I am not too fond of my family. To give you the meaning of the word "fond" i am going to quote it from a dictionary, since your monkey brain definitely lacks the ability to comprehend anything which is not inside your already limited vocabulary.

adjective, fond·er, fond·est.
having a liking or affection for (usually followed by of):to be fond of animals.
loving; affectionate:to give someone a fond look.
excessively tender or overindulgent; doting:a fond parent.
cherished with strong or unreasoning feeling:to nourish fond hopes of becoming president.
Archaicfoolish or silly.
Archaicfoolishly credulous or trusting.

As  you can see, it has nothing to do with someone not talking with someone, so  yeah, if your black tribe does not speak to each other when you are not too fond of each other, that's not something i can not help. Talk with your elders.

Rest wise, since i already see you are brainwashed into the obvious thinking that Serbia is piss poor country, i can safely and easily vouch that you are a mainstream media fan. Not giving the thoughts you take the thing which you see as a truth, and only as a truth. This kinda, well not kinda, but actually, reminds me of one of Plato's allegory, which is myth of a Cave. To those of you that are quite smart but never heard of that due to having other things on your mind and just giving 0 fucks about Plato in general, this picture bellow will help you understand.

plato-allegory-of-the-cave.jpg

Yes, given the thought, even Plato himself would be proud to see that there are actually that kind of persons who are useless as a human beings, taking everything they've been served upon the plate (in this case mainstream media) as a truth and only as a truth, and could not live a single day without seeing their truth. Disease? Yes, but sadly Plato does not say how to get rid of that parasite living inside. I guess this little nigga is a proof that there is no cure. Just checking how he gives random facts, refusing the obvious fact that he knows nothing, and that would be the first think he knows, he sinks himself deeper and deeper into the hole.

Given the previous allegory, and general thought, normally i wouldn't explain anything to you which does not involve tribes, clubs, rocks, fire, and maybe wheel if you are that advanced, but i have the dire need to explain to you that cultivating vegetables is not profitable in small quantities, and that i do it only in order to know what i am eating, but since you haven't went that far into cultivating science wise, i already said enough and you already are confused.

Truth on the other hand is totally different, and only way for an ape like you to comprehend that is to request a transfer from your own Zoo onto the Belgrade Zoo. Don't worry, they take apes like you given how rare of a specie you are. To my knowledge there is no living neanderthal. To the rest of you who are quite intelligent people, and pretty reasonable, Serbia is nothing like it's shown on TV. It is same as any other European country. True, salaries are smaller, and average salary for mechanical engineer is at 700e, and in western Europe it ranges from 1000 up to much more, but giving that prices are smaller, it is doable just to do one work and live without any issues. having whatever you wish, but of course, spending within limits. 

France wise, i don't give a flying fuck about them, but if he thinks his nation is perfect, i genially feel that he will never reach the point of the life of a fool when a fool scratches his head and says, "I am a fool".

• Mr_THEJaManes and LaPache_ like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users