Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

How much gold do I need to rename my character?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Quintus, King Harlaus

Quintus
  • Member of TBC
  • 16 posts
  • 1664 kills

Posted 10 December 2019 - 16:27

What's the required amount? I just knows it goes up the more you play/earn/buy or something

• Francis_of_Lidenford likes this

#2 Teyrn, It’s not a coincidence. There’s fuckery afoot

Teyrn
  • Member of Anottra
  • 1138 posts
  • 10695 kills

Posted 10 December 2019 - 16:37

It literally says when you click on the fucking button...

#3 Sleekphantom, Laghairt eitilt Éire. Ladmin.

Sleekphantom
  • Member of Fratres
  • 2452 posts
  • 29944 kills

Posted 10 December 2019 - 18:05

Stop posting new threads for your ridiculous questions.

#4 Vormian

Vormian
  • 44 posts
  • 3941 kills

Posted 10 December 2019 - 18:10

Hit the button Mharti

#5 Quintus, King Harlaus

Quintus
  • Member of TBC
  • 16 posts
  • 1664 kills

Posted 10 December 2019 - 19:22

What is even your point? This is literally my first question on this forum, and how is it ridiculous. Which of my posts is 'ridiculous'?

Edited by Quintus, 10 December 2019 - 19:36.

#6 Quintus, King Harlaus

Quintus
  • Member of TBC
  • 16 posts
  • 1664 kills

Posted 10 December 2019 - 19:30

It literally says when you click on the fucking button...

No because I can't click the button. I just upgraded my equipment and have almost 0 money so the button is just grey and when I hold my mouse above it it just says I don't have enough money and nothing else.

http://prntscr.com/q8zhsc

Next time when someone has a problem maybe actually give a useful answer instead of being a dickhead, both of you

Edited by Quintus, 11 December 2019 - 10:21.

#7 Tatsumi

Tatsumi
  • Member of Tempest
  • 151 posts
  • 102809 kills

Posted 10 December 2019 - 19:40

You can search for your problem on the forum. It has existed for about 7-8 years and all of your threads' questions have been answered many times in the past.

Besides, if you have multiple questions you can put them all in one single thread instead of making 3 separate ones in the same day

#8 Sleekphantom, Laghairt eitilt Éire. Ladmin.

Sleekphantom
  • Member of Fratres
  • 2452 posts
  • 29944 kills

Posted 10 December 2019 - 19:45

What is even your point? This is literally my first question on this forum, and how is it ridiculous. Which of my posts is 'ridiculous'?

You've made three separate threads alone today. Spend five minutes actually bothering to answer your own question by searching the forum.

You can search for your problem on the forum. It has existed for about 7-8 years and all of your threads' questions have been answered many times in the past.

Besides, if you have multiple questions you can put them all in one single thread instead of making 3 separate ones in the same day

#9 Quintus, King Harlaus

Quintus
  • Member of TBC
  • 16 posts
  • 1664 kills

Posted 10 December 2019 - 20:50

You've made three separate threads alone today. Spend five minutes actually bothering to answer your own question by searching the forum.

Of course I did that. Literally searched for an answer about my char name through google and the forum with 0 relevant threads as a result. And if it has been posted already, you can simply provide a link of the thread.

Can't really create one thread about support for renaming your character and also about a suggestion for a gameplay feature, can you? Besides, I, thought I had posted the char thread in the wrong section, so I reposted it into General Discussion and tried deleting the first one in Technical Support several times already but it says I don't have permission and it won't go away.

Don't really understand the big deal with 2 threads in a day about completely different subjects.

Edited by Quintus, 10 December 2019 - 20:54.

#10 Teyrn, It’s not a coincidence. There’s fuckery afoot

Teyrn
  • Member of Anottra
  • 1138 posts
  • 10695 kills

Posted 10 December 2019 - 22:31

when I hold my mouse above it it just says I don't have enough money and nothing else.

and you didn't think that this might be the answer to your question? Jesus christ you're dense aren't you?

Edited by Teyrn, 10 December 2019 - 22:38.

#11 Aristotel, Semen Philosopher

Aristotel
  • 1481 posts
  • 31336 kills

Posted 11 December 2019 - 07:38

Instead of acting all innocent you can just admit your mistakes and people would understand since everyone made mistakes on forums, but no, you'd rather make a fool of yourself by blaming everyone else for your own stupidity. Jeez

#12 habsburg, most likely

habsburg
  • Member of Folkesson
  • 129 posts
  • 9765 kills

Posted 11 December 2019 - 09:19

Take your kills, add them to your deaths and multiply the result by about 0.26

Its not exact, but it should give you an idea of how much you need.

#13 Quintus, King Harlaus

Quintus
  • Member of TBC
  • 16 posts
  • 1664 kills

Posted 11 December 2019 - 10:03

and you didn't think that this might be the answer to your question? Jesus christ you're dense aren't you?

I asked what specific amount of money I need. Explain me how on earth "You don't have enough money" an answer is to that question? You seem to be the dense one, having a hard time accepting that you gave the wrong answer, which would be completely fine if you wouldn't have acted so arrogant and obvious doing it.

Instead of acting all innocent you can just admit your mistakes and people would understand since everyone made mistakes on forums, but no, you'd rather make a fool of yourself by blaming everyone else for your own stupidity. Jeez

What mistake did I make? Still don't know. I asked for a simple piece of information that I wasn't able to get and I get insulted for no apparent reason by people that think the information was given while it wasn't, so what exactly did I do wrong to deserve that?

Take your kills, add them to your deaths and multiply the result by about 0.26

Its not exact, but it should give you an idea of how much you need.

This is the answer I was looking for. Finally, thank you

Edited by Quintus, 11 December 2019 - 10:36.

#14 Tjav, Angron

Tjav
  • Member of Folly
  • 1928 posts
  • 35636 kills

Posted 11 December 2019 - 10:10

Stop fucking double posting you spoon loving snowplow

#15 Trace_Legacy, Retired gold trader.

Trace_Legacy
  • Member of SKoD
  • 1373 posts
  • 35809 kills

Posted 11 December 2019 - 10:27

BE GONE!!!

#16 Quintus, King Harlaus

Quintus
  • Member of TBC
  • 16 posts
  • 1664 kills

Posted 11 December 2019 - 10:34

well we could go on forever like this, i've spammed enough so closing this thread, if you want to reply or say something to me, PM me

Edited by Quintus, 11 December 2019 - 10:37.

#17 Teyrn, It’s not a coincidence. There’s fuckery afoot

Teyrn
  • Member of Anottra
  • 1138 posts
  • 10695 kills

Posted 11 December 2019 - 10:44

I asked what specific amount of money I need. Explain me how on earth "You don't have enough money" an answer is to that question? You seem to be the dense one, having a hard time accepting that you gave the wrong answer, which would be completely fine if you wouldn't have acted so arrogant and obvious doing it.

you literally could've checked on your other chars on which you had enough money to change your name (which is shown on the screenshot) to see approximately how much money you need to change your name and saying as you have a low kill count, the number would be pretty similar for each character. I doubt that its more than 200 gold. Not my fault you can't figure it out on your own with your IQ which equals the number of an average room temperature with an open window, not even being able to write everything you want say into a single post.

Edited by Teyrn, 11 December 2019 - 10:49.

#18 Sleekphantom, Laghairt eitilt Éire. Ladmin.

Sleekphantom
  • Member of Fratres
  • 2452 posts
  • 29944 kills

Posted 11 December 2019 - 10:48

Make sure your 1,000th post is a worthy one.

• Corruptor and Teyrn like this

#19 Teyrn, It’s not a coincidence. There’s fuckery afoot

Teyrn
  • Member of Anottra
  • 1138 posts
  • 10695 kills

Posted 11 December 2019 - 10:52

I'm sure it will be a glorious shitpost my good sir

#20 Rangah, Alpharius Omegon

Rangah
  • Member of Anottra
  • 2489 posts