• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic

#61 Tjav, Angron

Tjav
  • Member of Folly
  • 1827 posts
  • 35560 kills

Posted 04 December 2019 - 10:16

You can call me kid as much as you want but fact is that if joshua manages to reach over 20k kills without getting permbanned, there's absolutely no way a legit human player (no alt account or a troll trying to get banned) does that with only 320 kills.
Retard.

it takes so much for us to issue a permban over warnings alone, that Thomas is one of those few individual i am personally quite impressed by

#62 Flotezhor_1

Flotezhor_1
  • Member of Alliance
  • 4 posts
  • 2710 kills

Posted 04 December 2019 - 12:06

You can call me kid as much as you want but fact is that if joshua manages to reach over 20k kills without getting permbanned, there's absolutely no way a legit human player (no alt account or a troll trying to get banned) does that with only 320 kills.
Retard.

ufff still kid

#63 Hugmanz, Alliance

Hugmanz
  • Member of Alliance
  • 123 posts
  • 12161 kills

Posted 04 December 2019 - 12:15

Retard.

he has long had a ban so just leave him alone.He asked forgiveness, what would play again, I helped him to file this appeal, tried to help the man. And there are still guilty.

#64 Tjav, Angron

Tjav
  • Member of Folly
  • 1827 posts
  • 35560 kills

Posted 04 December 2019 - 16:28

Yeah well, the admin team has talked it over, and combining the previous actions of Thomas, and actions taken by some members of this community to help him (Sharing accounts is a really bad idea) we have decided that in this point in time, Thomas will not be unbanned

• Corruptor and Teyrn like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users