• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#1 kevinnn

kevinnn
  • Member of EzPz
  • 71 posts
  • 28128 kills

Posted 06 November 2019 - 18:05

That 1 sentence was enough to get me a 7days mute.. Its okay admins just fucking perma mute me im serious i dont wanna use the ingame chat anymore, so many cry babies and soft gay ppl who get triggered by a normal sentence lol i mean it admin team just do it ! Im gonna say nigger in game chat anyway when my mute is over so you better do it now and save me some work

#2 kevinnn

kevinnn
  • Member of EzPz
  • 71 posts
  • 28128 kills

Posted 06 November 2019 - 18:07

For some reason the picture didnt show here.. Anyway if someone is curious to see what caused me 7days mute check the latest report (Biyonics one)

#3 IHaTeCookie, BIYONIK

IHaTeCookie
  • Member of DireWolfs
  • 46 posts
  • 24021 kills

Posted 06 November 2019 - 18:09

that one sentence wasnt enough to get you a 7 days mute you stupid shit , its your previous warnings that got you a 7 days mute

i wasnt the one to report btw

Edited by IHaTeCookie, 06 November 2019 - 18:09.

#4 Teyrn, Scallywag

Teyrn
  • Member of Anottra
  • 944 posts
  • 9550 kills

Posted 06 November 2019 - 18:39

Why cant you people just chill and play the game without acting like absolute wankers, if you want to talk shit and troll just go to reddit or some other social media shite like that, it's not that hard.

#5 kevinnn

kevinnn
  • Member of EzPz
  • 71 posts
  • 28128 kills

Posted 06 November 2019 - 18:51

Why cant you people just chill and play the game without acting like absolute wankers, if you want to talk shit and troll just go to reddit or some other social media shite like that, it's not that hard.

Make me !

#6 Sleekphantom, Laghairt eitilt Éire. Ladmin.

Sleekphantom
  • Member of Fratres
  • 2335 posts
  • 29805 kills

Posted 06 November 2019 - 19:21

Its okay admins just fucking perma mute me im serious i dont wanna use the ingame chat anymore

Then don't. Do you seriously need help in stopping you from using the chat? 

#7 kevinnn

kevinnn
  • Member of EzPz
  • 71 posts
  • 28128 kills

Posted 06 November 2019 - 20:13

Then don't. Do you seriously need help in stopping you from using the chat? 

yes i find it hard to not respond to the insults and shit.. so just do it i dont care anymore tbh

#8 habsburg, maybe

habsburg
  • Member of Folkesson
  • 81 posts
  • 7782 kills

Posted 06 November 2019 - 22:21

We need a purge in mercs, one day without any admins or reporting. If we're lucky it will finally give this mod the sweet release of death.

#9 Varys, Mean-Outlaw

Varys
  • Member of Teutonic
  • 16 posts
  • 7520 kills

Posted 06 November 2019 - 22:26

Doesn't look like what kevin was that bad really see that every round don't want this to be the beginning of people reporting people who say similar things to get them muted (hopefully no one is as brain dead to try that)

#10 Gwaihir, *insert name*? Ban more like!

Gwaihir
  • Member of Gnni
  • 4581 posts
  • 15990 kills

Posted 06 November 2019 - 22:35

I say we exile him to the Chinese server

#11 Varys, Mean-Outlaw

Varys
  • Member of Teutonic
  • 16 posts
  • 7520 kills

Posted 06 November 2019 - 22:46

I say we exile him to the Chinese server

Is that still up?

#12 Gwaihir, *insert name*? Ban more like!

Gwaihir
  • Member of Gnni
  • 4581 posts
  • 15990 kills

Posted 06 November 2019 - 22:50

I dont know, last I heard it was going strong

#13 Tiger_Tiger

Tiger_Tiger
  • Member of Alliance
  • 5 posts
  • 5082 kills

Posted 07 November 2019 - 07:14

Playing on here since summer, and I have never seen Kevin staring with insults on someone who just plays quietly and minds their own business. He's been amazingly patient with me when I th him by accident (and that happens a lot), unlike some people.
As far as replying to insults goes, maybe instead of replying to them in game chat-just be the one to report first, if it's that hard to ignore the situation.
  • SylarTissen and kevinnn like this

#14 Tjav, In Warhammer Tjav would be Volkmar the Grim riding a steam tank

Tjav
  • Member of Folly
  • 1689 posts
  • 34853 kills

Posted 07 November 2019 - 07:46

Problem with Kevinnnn’s shittalking is that its just so excessive, looking through the logs and searching for his name, out of 200+ hits on his name, around 40 percent is either shittalking or insults.

Merc’s is an extremely toxic place in most regards, but there are still limits, hence is why Kevinnn has been told to take it down a notch or 20, i dont like muting people for insults, but if people dont get a hint that they need to start moderating themselves, i am more than happy to help them doing it
  • Theowl and Lutscher like this

#15 Tiger_Tiger

Tiger_Tiger
  • Member of Alliance
  • 5 posts
  • 5082 kills

Posted 07 November 2019 - 07:58

I know) been a moderator somewhere else myself and I know how it feels. And actually we have done it before- given moderator rights to someone who isn't exactly perfect to say the least..some couldn't handle it, but some people did change the way they are and become good moderators.
Sorry, by no means it is a hint on Kevin becoming a moderator lol, just saying...I woke up way too early and rambling on..)
  • South951 likes this

#16 kevinnn

kevinnn
  • Member of EzPz
  • 71 posts
  • 28128 kills

Posted 07 November 2019 - 09:00

Playing on here since summer, and I have never seen Kevin staring with insults on someone who just plays quietly and minds their own business. He's been amazingly patient with me when I th him by accident (and that happens a lot), unlike some people.
As far as replying to insults goes, maybe instead of replying to them in game chat-just be the one to report first, if it's that hard to ignore the situation.

Finally someone noticed ! I NEVER start trashtalking to someone who didnt start the insults in the first place, you can check logs or idk.. But who cares now im sick of over-sensitive ppl crying about insults in a fucking video game just fucking grow up guys ! And yes im still determined of my decision to get myself permamute if you all cant handle toxicity and insults in this mod
  • SylarTissen likes this

#17 iScream, Inactive for good this time

iScream
  • Member of 2qL4U
  • 1545 posts
  • 36790 kills

Posted 07 November 2019 - 10:00

Dude u dont fuckkng get it we all can handle insults and toxicity the problem with you is if you fucking start u dont stop and you are annoying af with it cuz it isnt funny its just straight up spamming sone shit in chat for 30min +
  • Pharis and South951 like this

#18 kevinnn

kevinnn
  • Member of EzPz
  • 71 posts
  • 28128 kills

Posted 07 November 2019 - 12:14

Dude u dont fuckkng get it we all can handle insults and toxicity the problem with you is if you fucking start u dont stop and you are annoying af with it cuz it isnt funny its just straight up spamming sone shit in chat for 30min +

Dont talk to me in forums asscream ppl will think we know each other ewww !!

#19 Mash, Clarence_on_a_horse. King of the horse archers

Mash
  • Member of OT
  • 1254 posts
  • 70264 kills

Posted 07 November 2019 - 12:15

Finally someone noticed ! I NEVER start trashtalking to someone who didnt start the insults in the first place, you can check logs or idk.. But who cares now im sick of over-sensitive ppl crying about insults in a fucking video game just fucking grow up guys ! And yes im still determined of my decision to get myself permamute if you all cant handle toxicity and insults in this mod

Dude you literally started on a HA just because he out shot you and spent the next hour insulting him every round. Not only are you a little toxic runt, you're actually trying to play victim because people are sick of you're toxic behaviour, and you're probably so self absorbed I bet you think you've done nothing to warrant it. 

How about you shut the fuck up for once when you decide to play the game instead of feeling the need to spew shit everywhere like some god damn uncivilised swine.

Edited by Mash, 07 November 2019 - 12:18.

• Teoiss, Matrona, Pharis and 1 other like this

#20 kevinnn

kevinnn
  • Member of EzPz
  • 71 posts
  • 28128 kills

Posted 07 November 2019 - 12:21

Dude you literally started on a HA just because he out shot you and spent the next hour insulting him every round. Not only are you a little toxic runt, you're actually trying to play victim because people are sick of you're toxic behaviour, and you're probably so self absorbed I bet you think you've done nothing to warrant it. 

How about you shut the fuck up for once when you decide to play the game instead of feeling the need to spew shit everywhere like some god damn uncivilised swine.

Your* toxic behaviour
  • Apollo likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users