Photo
- - - - -

NC2019 Native - Announcement

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Tardet, Overthinking it, on a daily basis.

Tardet
  • Member of Arborea
  • 341 posts
  • 11285 kills

Posted 13 September 2019 - 17:00

I hope it won't bother anyone that I post this here, I know some of you are not like ultra receptive to native stuff but this may be very well the last Nation Cups on Warband.

Knowing it never happened on Mercs, for various reasons, I figured out some of you might want to give a try, it's a fun experience assuming you don't mind playing the vanilla module.

A lot of nations, even major ones, are in lack of commited and skilled members. With the current ruleset, taken from last NC, chances are that if you don't make it the team A of your nation, you will likely make it to B or C. Could even create your own team if you know enough countrymen from your nation.

Either way, if you are interested and want to know more, here is the thread: https://forums.talew...c,386775.0.html

Hope to see some of you there!

Edited by Tardet, 13 September 2019 - 17:01.

• Celtic and Pepsi like this

#2 Celtic

Celtic
  • Member of Anottra
  • 1723 posts
  • 4115 kills

Posted 13 September 2019 - 17:08

I know some of you are not like ultra receptive to native stuff

From what I've seen this is usually where the "HERESY!!" memes come into play

Hopefully it's not the last Nations Cup on Warband, i'd join but I can't do anything but shoot horses so. Best of luck!

#3 Namakan, eh

Namakan
  • Member of Folly
  • 1057 posts
  • 22556 kills

Posted 13 September 2019 - 20:19

fuck NC tho.

also youre allowing alliances again so how is anyone in lack of anything

#4 Tardet, Overthinking it, on a daily basis.

Tardet
  • Member of Arborea
  • 341 posts
  • 11285 kills

Posted 14 September 2019 - 02:54

fuck NC tho.

also youre allowing alliances again so how is anyone in lack of anything

Alliances have been allowed for the NC of the past few years, on both NW and Native. What's your point exactly? 

Edited by Tardet, 14 September 2019 - 03:44.

#5 Namakan, eh

Namakan
  • Member of Folly
  • 1057 posts
  • 22556 kills

Posted 14 September 2019 - 09:02

my point is that calling something a nations cup then having things like BeNe and that 20-countries-and-world-eastern-european-team is fucking ridiculous.

youre also limiting the amount of players that can take part in your "2nd last tournament before bannerlord", even if you allow multiple teams per nation.

fuck NC.

• Teoiss likes this

#6 LaPache_

LaPache_
  • Member of Genesis
  • 73 posts
  • 19388 kills

Posted 14 September 2019 - 10:10

BeNe may seem a little unfair for some people but belgium isn't able to create a team on their own. So not allowing this alliance basically means preventing all belgium players to take part

Edited by LaPache_, 14 September 2019 - 10:16.

#7 Namakan, eh

Namakan
  • Member of Folly
  • 1057 posts
  • 22556 kills

Posted 14 September 2019 - 10:17

yeah, but the netherlands can.

(And, Im sure, Belgium could get players from other sources if they actually tried, but hey, they dont so we'll never know...)

#8 Apollo, Twitch.Tv./ApolloMBW

Apollo
  • Member of Genesis
  • 979 posts
  • 40856 kills

Posted 14 September 2019 - 10:24

BeNe team is not as strong as the past years. This tournament allows anyone to play due to allow more than one team from each nation even players like you could play. But, since its a NC you only need to find people from your home country to be included or join an already created team. Germany is already formed you could join that Krex :)

Edited by Apollo, 14 September 2019 - 10:24.

#9 LaPache_

LaPache_
  • Member of Genesis
  • 73 posts
  • 19388 kills

Posted 14 September 2019 - 10:26

The netherlands alone would just get destroyed by all other teams. Even in the past BeNe hasn't even been as good as you think. Russia, Poland, Turkey and Germany had been way more succuesful in total.

#10 Namakan, eh

Namakan
  • Member of Folly
  • 1057 posts
  • 22556 kills

Posted 14 September 2019 - 10:52

The netherlands alone would just get destroyed by all other teams.

where's the issue with that? plenty of teams sign up on their own knowing full well that they will get destroyed by the other teams you listed...?

#11 Kani

Kani
  • Member of LGN
  • 15 posts
  • 360 kills

Posted 14 September 2019 - 11:44

krex mad cuz germany dont want more waterboys

#12 Uchiha_Madara, Querion

Uchiha_Madara
  • Member of Undaunted
  • 326 posts
  • 19173 kills

Posted 14 September 2019 - 11:47

As the Italian cpt I am recruiting people. No worries about nationality we will fabricate fake ids
  • Pharis likes this

#13 Elendir, Nickname of Nickname: Elly

Elendir
  • Member of Akai
  • 367 posts
  • 25723 kills

Posted 14 September 2019 - 14:33

dont know much about the native clans. can someone give me info about the german team and if its good? do they might need an archer?

#14 Anchor_The_Mean

Anchor_The_Mean
  • Member of Crusade
  • 347 posts
  • 36580 kills

Posted 14 September 2019 - 14:44

BeNe may seem a little unfair for some people but belgium isn't able to create a team on their own. So not allowing this alliance basically means preventing all belgium players to take part

If they can't make a team then they should make an alliance with another nation that also can't make a team. Netherlands are perfectly capable of fielding a team themselves.

• Namakan and Kerox like this

#15 Sf, https://youtu.be/KlgfqddpEEc

Sf
  • Member of Venice
  • 1086 posts
  • 26233 kills

Posted 14 September 2019 - 15:16

If they can't make a team then they should make an alliance with another nation that also can't make a team. Netherlands are perfectly capable of fielding a team themselves.

this. bene is only a thing so that netherlands can pick up good players like leroux döner caius and kellerman. the argument they made in the past 'too many are too inactive or unreliable or not good enough' is simply a joke as lots of other nations have the same problems yet sign up every time - austria literally plays with rl of some players that have 40 hours warband, balcan region, italy, ch/sk. its simply the fault of the first NC hosts that allowed it and let them get used to it. Netherlands alone can easily field around 30ish players from native mercs and pk alone.

Edited by Sf, 14 September 2019 - 15:17.

• Namakan likes this

#16 Gibby Jr

Gibby Jr
  • Member of Arborea
  • 169 posts
  • 5002 kills

Posted 14 September 2019 - 15:53

Exactly. In NW Netherlands can field a team by themselves and so can Belgium. The existing Belgian players + Lux alliance (or a different one) + players from NW and other sources would be enough for them to field their own team. Netherlands can easily do so with very limited help from other sources, might need a few NW players but they'd be fine.

Loads of teams have to sign up to the NC with basically no chance of winning cuz they don't have enough native players from their nation, so they have to use mercs or NW players or more casual players. That's just how it be. The only point of BeNe is so that they can try to field a top team together. The purpose of the alliance system is not to let people field top teams, but to help small nations play when they don't have enough players. Abusing the system for mutual gain shouldn't be allowed, but since they've been allowed to get away with it for so long nobody is interested in stopping it.

• Namakan, Bertman, Matt_ and 1 other like this

#17 Uchiha_Madara, Querion

Uchiha_Madara
  • Member of Undaunted
  • 326 posts
  • 19173 kills

Posted 14 September 2019 - 19:33

I have got an idea. Why don’t we make 2 alliances, the North Atlantic Pact and the Treaty of Warsaw. And we fight in pk so all the native try hard have to experience the lag I suffer.
  • Elendir likes this

#18 Sf, https://youtu.be/KlgfqddpEEc

Sf
  • Member of Venice
  • 1086 posts
  • 26233 kills

Posted 15 September 2019 - 14:48

Gibby NW expert

#19 Defoe

Defoe
  • Member of Fratres
  • 1007 posts
  • 15043 kills

Posted 14 October 2019 - 11:41

Go SWE <3

#20 Mash, Clarence_on_a_horse. King of the horse archers

Mash
  • Member of OT
  • 1261 posts
  • 72131 kills

Posted 15 October 2019 - 18:59

just make an NC tourney in mercs then you can have whatever rules you want because it aint shitty native.

Also i can play for the UK as HA 

Edited by Mash, 15 October 2019 - 18:59.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users