Photo
* * * - - 3 votes

What animal do you think another member of the community resembles the most?

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#41 Tjav, In Warhammer Tjav would be Volkmar the Grim riding a steam tank

Tjav
  • Member of Folly
  • 1689 posts
  • 34853 kills

Posted 05 July 2019 - 14:56

It was nice knowing Tjav.

oi

#42 Vib, https://www.mb-champions.com/?invite=485

Vib
  • Member of Akai
  • 1174 posts
  • 49100 kills

Posted 05 July 2019 - 15:35

4k kills and not even 10 posts. Make yourself a name and come back again. You're a joke.
Seriously, what the fuck has this forum become? Place of hatespeech and supporters of it? Someone deactivate my account, this place is lost and hopeless.

Dude you've made three posts on this thread and literally all of them have contained insults

And you want to lecture people on how bad hate speech is? 

• Macdara, Tatsumi, Swud and 2 others like this

#43 Teyrn, Scallywag

Teyrn
  • Member of Anottra
  • 944 posts
  • 9550 kills

Posted 05 July 2019 - 18:20

It was nice knowing Tjav.

you beat me to it 

#44 SirAlecks, *gets warned* "admin is comic?" -Sharp_Shneider 2k16

SirAlecks
  • Member of CI
  • 718 posts
  • 39598 kills

Posted 07 July 2019 - 11:15

Ah shit, here we go again

• theon104 likes this

#45 Shorty, “Shorty you’re a known rule breaker.” - Edric 2k18

Shorty
  • Member of Anottra
  • 93 posts
  • 50331 kills

Posted 08 July 2019 - 11:47

Member: jake

Animal: flee

Reason: just a bit dirty and annoying tbh

#46 Remus

Remus
  • 7127 posts
  • 52351 kills

Posted 08 July 2019 - 14:55

Dude you've made three posts on this thread and literally all of them have contained insults

And you want to lecture people on how bad hate speech is?

Obviously, people didn't start with better stuff. But screw this hopeless place.

#47 Macdara, Macco

Macdara
  • Member of Crusade
  • 58 posts
  • 25383 kills

Posted 08 July 2019 - 19:06

Obviously, people didn't start with better stuff. But screw this hopeless place.

Remus this is like the 48th time you've said you are done with this place, take a fucking hike pal.

#48 Vib, https://www.mb-champions.com/?invite=485

Vib
  • Member of Akai
  • 1174 posts
  • 49100 kills

Posted 08 July 2019 - 19:13

As said in the previous post, you've mentioned the fact that you're leaving this forum a million times. How about you actually do it for once?
  • Mr_THEJaManes likes this

#49 Theowl, Whale Hunter

Theowl
  • Member of OT
  • 349 posts
  • 57982 kills

Posted 09 July 2019 - 20:33

Seems like the mod is just very stale right now and people are looking for new ways to entertain themselves, which usually ends up involving shit posting on the forums or being dicks to stir up drama. As much as I happen to specialize in both those things, would love if we could either push through some new maps for the rotation or just emigrate to champions when its released and hopefully doesn't implode.

• Lutscher likes this

#50 Tjav, In Warhammer Tjav would be Volkmar the Grim riding a steam tank

Tjav
  • Member of Folly
  • 1689 posts
  • 34853 kills

Posted 09 July 2019 - 21:41

Seems like the mod is just very stale right now and people are looking for new ways to entertain themselves, which usually ends up involving shit posting on the forums or being dicks to stir up drama. As much as I happen to specialize in both those things, would love if we could either push through some new maps for the rotation or just emigrate to champions when its released and hopefully doesn't implode.

My main concern here is that alot of people who are banned here in mercenaries for example, will get the carte blanche. Including people who has been banned for using 3rd party programs, i tried champions and i do feel like it has potential, but i can also see alot of things going horribly wrong if Saboo isnt careful both concerning people he wants to have on his admin team, and what he wants to include in the mod. Merc's need new stuff no doubt about it, but if nothing else im a little hesitant to jump over to Champions for good

• Pharis likes this

#51 Theowl, Whale Hunter

Theowl
  • Member of OT
  • 349 posts
  • 57982 kills

Posted 09 July 2019 - 22:54

My main concern here is that alot of people who are banned here in mercenaries for example, will get the carte blanche. Including people who has been banned for using 3rd party programs, i tried champions and i do feel like it has potential, but i can also see alot of things going horribly wrong if Saboo isnt careful both concerning people he wants to have on his admin team, and what he wants to include in the mod. Merc's need new stuff no doubt about it, but if nothing else im a little hesitant to jump over to Champions for good

Fair points in regards to champions and it could really go either way. At this point though, most of us are simply tired of Mercs as a mod stagnating and its easy to say "Well just leave" and we did, for months, some people have left for years and coming back things were exactly the same right down to the maps. Maybe its time to have a proper discussion on a thread about what we CAN change here and not countless threads about adding things that hit brick walls. If the answer is "We cant change anything without homer" then things will just get more toxic because there is nothing positive to discuss on the forums, no hype and nothing to look forward to besides tournaments that turn into clusterfucks. I would even argue that the creation of these threads alone, with some kind of admin oversight for legitimacy has always brought out a good side of the community thats full of suggestions and ideas, we just need to actually follow through on one of them.

Edited by Theowl, 09 July 2019 - 23:00.

• Remus and Uchiha_Madara like this

#52 Remus

Remus
  • 7127 posts
  • 52351 kills

Posted 10 July 2019 - 04:50

As said in the previous post, you've mentioned the fact that you're leaving this forum a million times. How about you actually do it for once?

asked to get my account deactivated, but if only Homer can do that still I'll wait ages for a reply. He refused to do it before so.

#53 Aristotel, @Rangah

Aristotel
  • Member of Anottra
  • 1337 posts
  • 31336 kills

Posted 10 July 2019 - 07:30

Doesn't Sandorra have powers to do that

#54 sandorra, The God of (In)Justice

sandorra
  • Member of Korpi
  • 8251 posts
  • 26469 kills

Posted 10 July 2019 - 08:29

I can ban, suspend or delete a forum account, yes.

#55 Chain Reaction

Chain Reaction
  • 65 posts
  • 31453 kills

Posted 10 July 2019 - 08:45

I can ban, suspend or delete a forum account, yes.

Do it.

Spoiler (Click to Show)

Edited by Chain Reaction, 10 July 2019 - 08:48.

• Mr_THEJaManes likes this

#56 Macdara, Macco

Macdara
  • Member of Crusade
  • 58 posts
  • 25383 kills

Posted 10 July 2019 - 08:53

asked to get my account deactivated, but if only Homer can do that still I'll wait ages for a reply. He refused to do it before so.

Is it an addiction for you or what? Can you not stop yourself posting or do you need someone else stop you? Probably couldn’t of come up with a worse excuse for your countless returns to the forum despite being ‘done with it’.
  • Swud likes this

#57 Vib, https://www.mb-champions.com/?invite=485

Vib
  • Member of Akai
  • 1174 posts
  • 49100 kills

Posted 10 July 2019 - 12:54

Dude that is like the dumbest excuse I've ever heard and I know the only reason you're still here is because you're flexing over your 'this place sucks, im leaving and am therefore better than everyone else' attitude

#58 Tjav, In Warhammer Tjav would be Volkmar the Grim riding a steam tank

Tjav
  • Member of Folly
  • 1689 posts
  • 34853 kills

Posted 10 July 2019 - 12:56

do you want to get removed from the forums? honest answer, if your really do, ill do it

#59 Remus

Remus
  • 7127 posts
  • 52351 kills

Posted 10 July 2019 - 17:46

Yep.
  • Chain Reaction likes this

#60 Tjav, In Warhammer Tjav would be Volkmar the Grim riding a steam tank

Tjav
  • Member of Folly
  • 1689 posts
  • 34853 kills