• Please log in to reply
180 replies to this topic

#121 Teyrn, It’s not a coincidence. There’s fuckery afoot

Teyrn
  • Member of Anottra
  • 1148 posts
  • 10711 kills

Posted 11 June 2019 - 16:21

Why don't you all agree that I should be given those sweet 400 euro, it will be put into good use don't you worry, I have like a dozen cats which i need to feed

#122 AyCola40, The Sword of the Evening

AyCola40
  • Member of Dayne
  • 28 posts
  • 40409 kills

Posted 11 June 2019 - 16:49

But not allowing native players to join teams will kill half of mercs, when it comes to mercs tourneys native tourneys fill up atleast 40% - 50% of the teams? Also Dayne has LaPache, Ciiges who are for sure not members of Dayne xDDD

I guess any chance to win is good for you sad cunts

Ciiges and LaPache both join 1 months ago and so before this tournaments got announced, Ciiges have been part of Dayne before.

And there for Dayne have ruleset that you might not know.

Edited by AyCola40, 11 June 2019 - 16:51.

#123 Kane, An old and forgotten man

Kane
  • Member of Dayne
  • 229 posts
  • 9022 kills

Posted 11 June 2019 - 18:12

Alright, so basically we aren't allowed to play because we are Native players. Isn't that the same as saying: "you can't play because you are black." Makes absolutely no sense.

Most of the Native players here have played Mercs alot in the past. Even more than some Mercs players. FTW is a team full of such people. We made a team for mercs because there was a tournament comming up, but we are kicked because most of our roster plays Native too? Or because the clan name is a name we took from a Native team?

This rule is a big joke, embarrassing you might even say. If this is the new rule then bye bye Dayne the Native team. Wolfpack still around? Kick them, they are from Native! Who is left standing? ah 2 teams can fight it out over the 400 euro's. Have fun lads!

• Pusiak, Gibby Jr, XerxesJESUS and 1 other like this

#124 Pig, Earl of Bacon

Pig
  • Member of Folkesson
  • 500 posts
  • 72414 kills

Posted 11 June 2019 - 18:31

Alright, so basically we aren't allowed to play because we are Native players. Isn't that the same as saying: "you can't play because you are black." Makes absolutely no sense.

Most of the Native players here have played Mercs alot in the past. Even more than some Mercs players. FTW is a team full of such people. We made a team for mercs because there was a tournament comming up, but we are kicked because most of our roster plays Native too? Or because the clan name is a name we took from a Native team?

This rule is a big joke, embarrassing you might even say. If this is the new rule then bye bye Dayne the Native team. Wolfpack still around? Kick them, they are from Native! Who is left standing? ah 2 teams can fight it out over the 400 euro's. Have fun lads!

Before more things will be written, as Aycola already has stated, there will be a new ruleset done by the now Hosting ppl and the original hoster. There will be new rules that is currently under discussion. Pig and out

Edited by Pig, 11 June 2019 - 18:32.

#125 Apollo, Twitch.Tv./ApolloMBW

Apollo
  • Member of Genesis
  • 992 posts
  • 40921 kills

Posted 11 June 2019 - 18:36

Rule 1: Dayne can have native players, other teams cannot.

#126 Kane, An old and forgotten man

Kane
  • Member of Dayne
  • 229 posts
  • 9022 kills

Posted 11 June 2019 - 18:45

Alright, I have spoken to Joe on steam. I shall keep it short so I don't wast anymore time of the victims involved.

Basically I started the conversation with asking him the obvious:

"Oi Joe

Why don't you allow Native teams"

He replied with the expected answer: "cos its a mercs tournament for mercs clans and not native teams." Ofcourse this makes sense, but even after I pointed out to him why most of these kicked teams aren't Native teams at all, but just mercs teams consisting of Native players, he stooped so low as to start personally insulting me. Let me just quote one of his many insults: "Ok then dickhead listen here" Very nice tournament host, no? 

Now this argument continued for a while, but Joe sadly could not admit defeat. In the end he even stooped so low as to use the horrible disease, cancer, to insult me. He brushed it off saying: "i thought kanker was gay oops my bad", but I know better than that.

Let me end this message by saying, you are all more than welcome to do as you like. But I personally will not enter a tournament that is hosted by a guy who is obviously very toxic, and uses cancer as one of many insults.

He insulted Native players without any reason to do so. He insulted me without any reason to do so. He then used one of the worst diseases to swear at me, without any reason to do so. Pathetic if you ask me. To all people involved, good luck. I hope this tournament turns out great, I truly do. But I won't be a part of it.

Any one who wants the full chatlogg between Joe and myself, you can add me on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/KaneMaB/

Edited by Kane, 11 June 2019 - 18:49.

#127 RiotShield, sabo0o

RiotShield
  • 323 posts
  • 12044 kills

Posted 11 June 2019 - 19:31

well u can always register on https://mb-champions.com

• AnFhile, Pusiak, The_MoNsteR and 3 others like this

#128 Namakan, eh

Namakan
  • Member of Folly
  • 1166 posts
  • 22774 kills

Posted 11 June 2019 - 19:33

hey kane maybe shut up.

you started out here comparing the guy to a racist, and now you expect us to believe that you had a totally normal chat with him after, where only he was rude? ok, lets assume you did it. Its still HIS money, HIS tournament and he can do whatever he wants. if you can do better, why dont you?

also sabo love u but gtfo with ads for an unfinished mod lel

• RiotShield likes this

#129 Beef_, Cow

Beef_
  • Member of Byzantium-
  • 20 posts
  • 8036 kills

Posted 11 June 2019 - 19:37

well u can always register on https://mb-champions.com

better mod then merc!!!

#130 Kane, An old and forgotten man

Kane
  • Member of Dayne
  • 229 posts
  • 9022 kills

Posted 11 June 2019 - 19:48

hey kane maybe shut up.

you started out here comparing the guy to a racist, and now you expect us to believe that you had a totally normal chat with him after, where only he was rude? ok, lets assume you did it. Its still HIS money, HIS tournament and he can do whatever he wants. if you can do better, why dont you?

also sabo love u but gtfo with ads for an unfinished mod lel

Calm down lmfao. I never said he couldn't make up the rules, but he should be more obvious with them. I never said I could do better, but I said it could be done better. If you have your doubts about the chat, talk to me on steam so I can show you what happend. 

#131 Rey_, I WILL BE HOKAGE

Rey_
  • 245 posts
  • 25248 kills

Posted 11 June 2019 - 20:23

Just in case anyone missed it:

THERE WILL BE A NEW RULESET WITH DIFFERENT CRITERIA IN ANOTHER, NEW TOPIC SOON.

P.S. Just wait for it and then you can have an actual discussion about something. How fucking dumb can u be lmao. smh

Edited by Rey_, 11 June 2019 - 20:23.

• Edric likes this

#132 Teyrn, It’s not a coincidence. There’s fuckery afoot

Teyrn
  • Member of Anottra
  • 1148 posts
  • 10711 kills

Posted 11 June 2019 - 21:01

So many epic gamers here

#133 DarkLightcito, Professional twat

DarkLightcito
  • Member of CI
  • 182 posts
  • 12008 kills

Posted 11 June 2019 - 21:12

I have been playing on mercs for far longer than I ever played native and i get kicked out for being a native player...? Same goes for SirAlecks, hes an admin in here for fucks sake.

Edited by DarkLightcito, 11 June 2019 - 21:15.

• Pharis likes this

#134 Shemaforash, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Shemaforash
  • Member of Buddies
  • 420 posts
  • 11249 kills

Posted 11 June 2019 - 23:12

6583642ad8c70bbc214133777c6397de.png

hate native players i'm a mercenary all the way

• Matt_ and Mace like this

#135 Apollo, Twitch.Tv./ApolloMBW

Apollo
  • Member of Genesis
  • 992 posts
  • 40921 kills

Posted 12 June 2019 - 00:53

6583642ad8c70bbc214133777c6397de.png

hate native players i'm a mercenary all the way

looks like more than a month to me, welcome to dayne!

#136 Pharis, Tjav thinks I'm French

Pharis
  • Member of Sanguine
  • 358 posts
  • 32402 kills

Posted 12 June 2019 - 04:44

Glad to see this never stops
  • AyCola40 likes this

#137 Sf, https://youtu.be/KlgfqddpEEc

Sf
  • Member of Venice
  • 1099 posts
  • 27046 kills

Posted 12 June 2019 - 05:34

Before more things will be written, as Aycola already has stated, there will be a new ruleset done by the now Hosting ppl and the original hoster. There will be new rules that is currently under discussion. Pig and out

Only point you seem to forget is that the new hosts are all part of the same participating team. No matter what the outcome is - people are gonna complain, rightfully so.

If you really plan to host a 400€ tournament you should get additional non dayne admins on board.

Actually wonder if it counts as scam if the guy doesn't end up giving out actual money.

Edited by Sf, 12 June 2019 - 05:35.

#138 Edric

Edric
  • Member of Dayne
  • 736 posts
  • 72116 kills

Posted 12 June 2019 - 05:43

Only point you seem to forget is that the new hosts are all part of the same participating team. No matter what the outcome is - people are gonna complain, rightfully so.

If you really plan to host a 400€ tournament you should get additional non dayne admins on board.

Actually wonder if it counts as scam if the guy doesn't end up giving out actual money.

As I stated before, it was never our intention to make this a 'Dayne' tournament. We simply prevented this tournament from not happening at all. We have reached out to several people to help us with organising this tournament and building more legitimacy with it. Some have shown interest to help us, some have not. We are still looking for competent human beings to join us in this. So if you are reading this and you would like to help us out, once again, feel free to add me on steam. 

• South951 likes this

#139 Flaviuss, Never fear the shitty Flavalry is here

Flaviuss
  • Member of Mystic
  • 492 posts
  • 25225 kills

Posted 12 June 2019 - 09:09

I have been playing on mercs for far longer than I ever played native and i get kicked out for being a native player...? Same goes for SirAlecks, hes an admin in here for fucks sake.

You werent kicked for being a native player, you were kicked as it wasnt a clan, if you participated as CI then that is fine

#140 sandorra, Horus Lupercal

sandorra
  • Member of Korpi
  • 8606 posts
  • 26572 kills

Posted 12 June 2019 - 10:46

I Since there is no entry fee, it won't count. Except if the administration of the event plays dirty and drops/disqualifies/whatnot the teams/matches in favour of other team/s.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users