• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 Tjav, Angron

Tjav
  • Member of Folly
  • 1877 posts
  • 35573 kills

Posted 23 November 2018 - 15:52

So, this is just my own personal opinions and view's so feel free to butcher me all you want, but it is by no means the viewpoint of the admin team as a whole.

the thing that originally let to the banning of Quake, was as far as i know, the stuff that happened in native, alot of the evidence from that case seems to have vanished due to the use of image loading sites with a limited amount of storage time, however the sheer amount of people from the native scene that raised a suspicion towards him is a huge warning sign for most people, and from the recordings i have seen that i was able to snoop up after like 10 minutes of search gives me a little muddied expression of the person Quake, but i wont judge since i was busy during the time he was banned and didnt really put much effort into looking at that specifik case.

However, i do find it very odd, how you were banned so long ago, to be specifik, the 15th of april, but you ask to be unbanned now, 8 months after,

Also, the regular procedure when you are unhappy about the punishment you have recieved is to contact the administration team, in this case either Sandorra or Dawlish, personally i dont really believe its helping your cause that A you make a thread here, i mean this is mercs, so many toxic retards will use this thread as a way to make fun of you. and B that so many of your friends started spamming plus one or the like, which just makes all of you seem like dimwits.

all i can say is, like everyone who is unhappy about the way they were treated, we are looking back on the case and seeing if perhaps we made a mistake, or were too fast or anything of the like.

However, just because we are looking at a case doesnt mean that person will be unbanned, i mean Anubis is very likely never gonna get unbanned unless Sandorra gets a brain bleeding.

And if Quake does end up getting unbanned, it doesnt mean he wont end up being permbanned again later on, if he gets caught doing some silly shennanigans again

Edited by Tjav, 23 November 2018 - 15:54.

• EirikRaude, Namakan, South951 and 1 other like this

#62 Halbert

Halbert
  • Member of Swannice
  • 6 posts
  • 3986 kills

Posted 23 November 2018 - 18:08

Shush Hanse.

haha verzieh dich ma du Hurensohn hahahha. Spielst seit 6 Jahren dieses Spiel kannst immer noch net in 4 verschiedene Richtung deine Maus ziehen und machst auf Pablo Escobar du Kahba

Edited by Halbert, 23 November 2018 - 18:10.

#63 Remus

Remus
  • 7129 posts
  • 52351 kills

Posted 23 November 2018 - 18:45

haha verzieh dich ma du Hurensohn hahahha. Spielst seit 6 Jahren dieses Spiel kannst immer noch net in 4 verschiedene Richtung deine Maus ziehen und machst auf Pablo Escobar du Kahba

Das ist gut ja.

#64 Teyrn, It’s not a coincidence. There’s fuckery afoot

Teyrn
  • Member of Anottra
  • 1110 posts
  • 10600 kills

Posted 23 November 2018 - 18:52

JA MOOOIN

• Remus likes this

#65 Namakan, eh

Namakan
  • Member of Folly
  • 1057 posts
  • 22556 kills

Posted 23 November 2018 - 18:56

aber du oder was?xd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users