• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#41 EirikRaude, Jarl

EirikRaude
  • Member of Norsemen
  • 639 posts
  • 28127 kills

Posted 20 November 2018 - 21:56

Please look at the evidence again, I can't vouch for the guy, but something about this feels odd. 

I mean if you actually find out there's not enough evidence to know he's cheating, unbanning wouldn't mean that everyone else you banned were not either, I'm pretty sure you guys are mostly right. 

Edited by EirikRaude, 20 November 2018 - 21:58.

#42 Kane, An old and forgotten man

Kane
  • Member of Dayne
  • 229 posts
  • 8997 kills

Posted 22 November 2018 - 17:17

hmmm, unlocking Quake would be dishonest, as I was streaming my game and showing that I didn't use cheats, but I was banned anyway.

You cheating was more than obvious. The proof was more than enough. Deleting cheats and streaming after you've been busted cheating isn't really a strong argument.

• Pharis likes this

#43 Kane, An old and forgotten man

Kane
  • Member of Dayne
  • 229 posts
  • 8997 kills

Posted 22 November 2018 - 19:38

I haven't seen the proof against Quake, but I have seen pretty much all his youtube video's. I can't really speak from seeing him in Mercs, but in Native he has been performing good for a while now, even whilst recording. Seeing the vids and the performance idk if he does or doesn't cheat, but it does make me suspect him less.

Edited by Kane, 22 November 2018 - 19:38.

#44 EirikRaude, Jarl

EirikRaude
  • Member of Norsemen
  • 639 posts
  • 28127 kills

Posted 22 November 2018 - 21:00

Yah so admins, I hope you're still working on this case unless you're 100% sure he's cheating. Any doubt should go to his advantage, that's how the law usually work.

E: I'd appreciate if you actually answered with some facts that support your decision 'cause right now it just seems like you don't know whether or not he was cheating and just wants to forget about it so that you don't have to admit any mistake. Not saying that's the case, but that's how it looks like. 

Edited by EirikRaude, 22 November 2018 - 21:10.

#45 LastKnightOfCydonia, EIN CLAN, EIN DERP, EIN CYDONIA. HAIL THE PURPLE ONE.

LastKnightOfCydonia
  • Member of BOC
  • 3538 posts
  • 20598 kills

Posted 22 November 2018 - 21:50

I only agree on the unban if I can slip through the cracks at the same time.

'Tis only fair.

#46 Mash, Clarence_on_a_horse. King of the horse archers

Mash
  • Member of OT
  • 1261 posts
  • 72131 kills

Posted 22 November 2018 - 22:44

Yah so admins, I hope you're still working on this case unless you're 100% sure he's cheating. Any doubt should go to his advantage, that's how the law usually work.

E: I'd appreciate if you actually answered with some facts that support your decision 'cause right now it just seems like you don't know whether or not he was cheating and just wants to forget about it so that you don't have to admit any mistake. Not saying that's the case, but that's how it looks like. 

He wouldn't have been banned unless the admin team were 100% certain. There would have been a ton of content to review and it probably took weeks to come to the decision. Just based on how long it took before Lacmos was banned and from when the first evidence was submitted I can tell you no-one has been banned for cheating lightly, or on a whim etc. 

Evidence doesn't get released to the public because the public doesn't need to see it, and all that will happen if it is released is whoever was banned will get all their friends to comment saying it's legit play or something and it just creates stupidity and drama. 

Edited by Mash, 22 November 2018 - 22:49.

#47 Matrona, Spears are better than swords.

Matrona
  • Member of Arborea
  • 581 posts
  • 51207 kills

Posted 22 November 2018 - 23:42

Mash for admin +1

#48 Halbert

Halbert
  • Member of Swannice
  • 6 posts
  • 3986 kills

Posted 23 November 2018 - 01:11

100% certain.

You cant be 100 percent sure if someone is cheating as your only spectating him nothing more. You cant see his programs on his PC or the Stuff injected into Warband. I mean your all talking about enough proof and stuff maybe just SHARE THE PROOF ALREADY 

• Inspire likes this

#49 Remus

Remus
  • 7127 posts
  • 52351 kills

Posted 23 November 2018 - 06:43

Shush Hanse.
  • Subhuman_from_Netherfags likes this

#50 EirikRaude, Jarl

EirikRaude
  • Member of Norsemen
  • 639 posts
  • 28127 kills

Posted 23 November 2018 - 11:40

He wouldn't have been banned unless the admin team were 100% certain. There would have been a ton of content to review and it probably took weeks to come to the decision. 

In this case, I wouldn't be so sure about this. In fact I think you're mistaken.

#51 Aristotel, Semen Philosopher

Aristotel
  • 1436 posts
  • 31336 kills

Posted 23 November 2018 - 12:46

In this case, I wouldn't be so sure about this. In fact I think you're mistaken.

Admins are very serious about this though,. Explains why it took so long to ban Mihsa

#52 Mash, Clarence_on_a_horse. King of the horse archers

Mash
  • Member of OT
  • 1261 posts
  • 72131 kills

Posted 23 November 2018 - 13:03

I think the bigger point here is that you, and others seem to have a lack of faith in the admin team and like it is with so many times, people don't want to believe someone they hang out with, or someone in their clan is cheating. It's a bias based on the fact that you have on some level a relationship with this person. 

If you read the thread, you can see that pretty much anyone that's actually gone through the process of submitting evidence knows how long it takes and how many damn recordings you have to make of a single person before the admin team will even review it all and even bring up the discussion of whether someone is cheating, and if so should they be banned. 

If the admin team were banning people merely on suspicion or because a lot of people are trying to say someone is cheating you'd find a lot more people banned. 

• Tatsumi, Aristotel and Teyrn like this

#53 Sf, https://youtu.be/KlgfqddpEEc

Sf
  • Member of Venice
  • 1086 posts
  • 26233 kills

Posted 23 November 2018 - 13:25

why make that much drama over a banned key when he can buy a new one for 1 euro if he wants to

#54 Device, sun with face clap

Device
  • Member of 2qL4U
  • 367 posts
  • 12128 kills

Posted 23 November 2018 - 13:28

send me one yeah

#55 Anubis4ever1

Anubis4ever1
  • Member of Byzantium-
  • 70 posts
  • 13514 kills

Posted 23 November 2018 - 13:50

12 minutes of real aimbotter by Tjav

https://www.youtube....h?v=6VUTjeekPEo

#56 Mash, Clarence_on_a_horse. King of the horse archers

Mash
  • Member of OT
  • 1261 posts
  • 72131 kills

Posted 23 November 2018 - 13:52

what about the recording you submitted where you were trying to fake twiches by waving your mouse about and hit less shots than even an average archer on mercs, making it obvious you were cheating when your recording of innocence showed below average performance, even though your native stats were way above even the top archers?

#57 EirikRaude, Jarl

EirikRaude
  • Member of Norsemen
  • 639 posts
  • 28127 kills

Posted 23 November 2018 - 14:47

I think the bigger point here is that you, and others seem to have a lack of faith in the admin team and like it is with so many times, people don't want to believe someone they hang out with, or someone in their clan is cheating. It's a bias based on the fact that you have on some level a relationship with this person. 

If you read the thread, you can see that pretty much anyone that's actually gone through the process of submitting evidence knows how long it takes and how many damn recordings you have to make of a single person before the admin team will even review it all and even bring up the discussion of whether someone is cheating, and if so should they be banned. 

If the admin team were banning people merely on suspicion or because a lot of people are trying to say someone is cheating you'd find a lot more people banned. 

If you cared to read what I wrote earlier you would see that I don't have a lack of faith in the admin team generally, in fact I said they are probably right in most cases. I don't even know Quake personally, and he's not even in RC, so none of what you wrote can be directed as an argument to what I said. I don't think admins are sure about this ban, else they would come out and say so. What they said is "we are serious about this" and I bet you are, but if you closed this case with lack of evidence just open it again.

#58 Aristotel, Semen Philosopher

Aristotel
  • 1436 posts
  • 31336 kills

Posted 23 November 2018 - 14:54

If you cared to read what I wrote earlier you would see that I don't have a lack of faith in the admin team generally, in fact I said they are probably right in most cases. I don't even know Quake personally, and he's not even in RC, so none of what you wrote can be directed as an argument to what I said. I don't think admins are sure about this ban, else they would come out and say so. What they said is "we are serious about this" and I bet you are, but if you closed this case with lack of evidence just open it again.

How do you know admins aren't sure about him? They didn't report to you or smth?

#59 Mash, Clarence_on_a_horse. King of the horse archers

Mash
  • Member of OT
  • 1261 posts
  • 72131 kills

Posted 23 November 2018 - 15:13

They are 100% sure with every case that has resulted in a ban, no-one is currently banned that shouldn't be.

I suggested that you might know him since you were defending him, and as we know from previous cases the recurring trend is that friends or acquaintances have a bias towards their friend and will defend them publicly. But if you don't that's cool, it's just strange to consider that you might be defending one person you do not know and suggesting there might be a wrong doing here, and that you aren't defending others. I'm not sure what you think is specifically different about this case to differentiate it from others so that's why I am speculating. Suggesting multiple times that this specific case might have a lack of evidence compared to others is also strange if you haven't actually seen any of it, but again just me speculating. 

#60 EirikRaude, Jarl

EirikRaude
  • Member of Norsemen
  • 639 posts
  • 28127 kills

Posted 23 November 2018 - 15:23

I suspect the admins aren't sure about this case because they haven't come out and said that they are certain he was cheating yet. If they were, they would've said it, and I would've stopped commenting on this thread for sure, as I honestly believe the admins aren't idiots.  All I want then is for them to review the case once more, which they might be doing for all we "normal people" know. 

Yes I might look like a fool if Sandorra replies and says he's definitely cheating, and if that's the case he most likely is. So be it. All I want is justice, and I've said enough now so there's no reason for me to keep commenting. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users