73 replies to this topic

#61 Remus, Im unlucky, but get proper earnings

Remus
  • Member of EE
  • 6955 posts
  • 50543 kills

Posted 02 July 2018 - 08:37

It can't be that bad if they refused help xd

#62 Sleekphantom, Laghairt eitilt Éire. Ladmin.

Sleekphantom
  • Member of Fratres
  • 2185 posts
  • 28997 kills

Posted 02 July 2018 - 08:48

Honestly, I know quite a lot of Serbs/Croats who are very friendly. 

Funnily enough, Knez knows them all... Fucking Knez.

Zvijer

• knez likes this

#63 Gazz, fuck christ oy

Gazz
  • Member of Korpi
  • 2616 posts
  • 26464 kills

Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:09

Balkan nations are honestly disgusting, their holier than thou attitude and overly patriotic beliefs make them the biggest cunts in real life and on the internet, which especially goes for Serbs, Croats and Macedonians. Whenever something doesn't go their way, they pull out the victim and nationality card. To make this relevant to football, 3 times in that match Croatian players refused Danish dudes offering help to get up after they got fouled. Sorry Knez, Balkans are scum of the earth.

/rant

well they are ottoman rapebabbies so that has generated huge amounts of butthurt plus the fact that it's literally a shit tier place to live in, it's like a mini-russia but even worse

#64 Extazi, MK

Extazi
  • Member of Folly
  • 205 posts
  • 25040 kills

Posted 02 July 2018 - 10:00

Balkan nations are honestly disgusting, their holier than thou attitude and overly patriotic beliefs make them the biggest cunts in real life and on the internet, which especially goes for Serbs, Croats and Macedonians. Whenever something doesn't go their way, they pull out the victim and nationality card. To make this relevant to football, 3 times in that match Croatian players refused Danish dudes offering help to get up after they got fouled. Sorry Knez, Balkans are scum of the earth.
/rant

Hey im not disgusting

#65 knez, Inactive, for good this time.

knez
  • Member of Korpi
  • 2794 posts
  • 30754 kills

Posted 02 July 2018 - 10:21

Partly true. Most people from balkan are regular people that you can eat and drink with. And then you have retards that you cant even talk with, they will always go with "only serbs are guilty" or "only croats are guilty" and shit like that. Add corrupted politicians and media that serves them well and voala, good luck hearing anything normal on tv and internet from them. Nothing to do with ottomans really, its all about 2nd world war and that balkan horseshit in 90s. Now we are all living in bannana countries, and guess, those nationalist still arent happy. Those are people that say that gramaticaly correct word "srpski" is incorrect due to the word "srp"- sickle. Yep, they are that stupid. I opened news on my phone and guess what ive seen first? Kosovo. I wouldnt say its that bad, i travelled around europe and not that we live in a stone age or shit like that, but we would be alot better without that nationalism, or at least those retards would finaly see that the media and politicians are playing them. Would i live here if i could chose? Nope. But it is how it is.

#66 Aristotel, @Rangah

Aristotel
  • Member of OT
  • 1059 posts
  • 29604 kills

Posted 02 July 2018 - 11:17

Serbs are cool though. Very patriotic and loyal, but i guess that is bad sometimes

Edited by Aykhanchik, 02 July 2018 - 11:17.

#67 Teyrn, Scallywag Eoin

Teyrn
  • Member of Folly
  • 536 posts
  • 5035 kills

Posted 03 July 2018 - 04:26

Those arseholes from Argentina are worse though. When they played against Croatia who won 3-0, they were constantly fouling them. very violently. There was one wanker in particular who literally after a Croatian player fell on the ground, kicked a ball into his face from point-blank range and it was so obvious that he did it on purpose. He only got the yellow card. Near the end of the game, their countrymen ganged up on one of the Croatians and beat him down on the floor, 5 vs 1. I'm sooooooo glad they're out of the world cup, those shiteheads don't even deserve to play, even refusing to congratulate their opponent on a clean victory while they acted like egoistic morons. Then you also have Maradona showing middle fingers after the match with Nigeria, egoistic morons I tell ya.

Edited by Teyrn, 03 July 2018 - 04:26.

#68 iScream, Vallah, Bruder, ich schieße für Mamas Tränen

iScream
  • Member of EE
  • 1441 posts
  • 30909 kills

Posted 03 July 2018 - 05:18

Toxic

#69 Remus, Im unlucky, but get proper earnings

Remus
  • Member of EE
  • 6955 posts
  • 50543 kills

Posted 03 July 2018 - 06:11

Ahaha Belgians will kill all, or Sweden. I like how Sverige wants to provoke this Granit guy off the field asap lol.

#70 iScream, Vallah, Bruder, ich schieße für Mamas Tränen

iScream
  • Member of EE
  • 1441 posts
  • 30909 kills

Posted 03 July 2018 - 09:39

We all know france gonna win

#71 Solda, 514314.132123486174

Solda
  • Member of Korpi
  • 2248 posts
  • 13196 kills

Posted 03 July 2018 - 10:34

i just want france v brasil so france completely annihilates them

#72 Duck_The_Mean, Leader of Chosen

Duck_The_Mean
  • 831 posts
  • 87118 kills

Posted 03 July 2018 - 21:20

So England beats the drug cartel and is moving on to play the last Islamic state left in the world cup. 

#73 Sleekphantom, Laghairt eitilt Éire. Ladmin.

Sleekphantom
  • Member of Fratres
  • 2185 posts
  • 28997 kills

Posted 03 July 2018 - 22:11

Fucking lose already

#74 Mash, Mash. Clarence_on_a_horse. King of the horse archers

Mash
  • Member of OT
  • 1127 posts
  • 62398 kills

Posted 04 July 2018 - 12:07

Our game plan is to win this world cup then we wont qualify for the next one.

Can't run the curse and go out in the group stages after winning if you don't qualify in the first place.

ollesafeee.jpg

Edited by kieran1796, 04 July 2018 - 12:08.

• Teyrn likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users