• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#41 Celtic, Unofficial Mercs Resident Psychologist

Celtic
  • Member of OT
  • 1700 posts
  • 3950 kills

Posted 09 June 2018 - 23:50

I remember making this some time ago when it was quite bad.

SkyTime's Crusade was the name of it (Click to Show)

Your like, as promised

#42 Matrona, Si vis vitam, para mortem.

Matrona
  • Member of OT
  • 466 posts
  • 43991 kills

Posted 10 June 2018 - 00:05

I'm not gay! you can suck my dick if you don't belive me!!!

Whip it out for me you gay slut

#43 Matrona, Si vis vitam, para mortem.

Matrona
  • Member of OT
  • 466 posts
  • 43991 kills

Posted 10 June 2018 - 00:20

This thread is mostly Matrona speaking the truth.

To be more specific nowadays the drama seems to be either me VS systemfehler or a bunch of shit-kids trying to argue among themselves.

As to why systemfehler is 100% cancer you might refer to a post made by him, other than all the shit below he was, as can be seen from the post, also permanently banned but even Sandorra got cucked by his bullshit and despite the fact that he fucked him in the arse over an agreement, he is still here. As much as I dislike him I can't help but congratulate him on the achievement.

Spoiler (Click to Show)

On top of that, before any "drama" even started to happen this massive villain was pretty generally hated for reasons unknown to me but it very quickly became apparent he's simply an asslicking, lying, manipulative asshole using people to whatever gain. He's just acquiring clans left right and centre ruining very reputable things like Gnni, which is now a sad steaming pile of shit after his reign. He even managed to cuck a decent Crusade replacement called Venice, a wholly cancerous establishment alike to crap like Swann, now even worse.

Oh did I even mention systemfehler has an X amount of accounts, most likely due to the fact that he has no other friends than detestable, naive cuck retards so he uses those accounts to not to get caught immediately. Alas, his plan has worked, for the most part. Still he posts with around 15 different accounts.

Anyway, most that happens nowadays is either said shitkids trying to get the higher ground on each other (instead they're all just being fucking stupid, and boring might I add) or me trying to shitpost Systemfehler (who very kindly agreed to not to post anymore, but only for a very short while as it seems) but it's almost as this community doesn't care about actually cancerous people anymore.

On that note I'll volunteer on the dickhead part. This shithole is destined to die but I'll hang around calling all the systemfehlers niggers till the bitter end

It's sad. We've had all sorts of cancer trying to get root and grow in the past but it's all been dealt with, this though seems like a losing battle. I can't dedicate 24 hours of my day to battle evil in these forums anymore and there's nobody to take my place. Regardless of what happens, the simple 2012 division of subhumans vs humans still holds true to this day, it's just less vocal and gay.

Dickhead part was mostly about Swann cunts and Civciv aka. Jewfasto.

I also miss the days when this mod had less PW kids or Native sweats. Old dramas were funny. And now it's mostly about who has a bigger internet dick or who's better at this shitty game. I have to mention about MouS part though, it was funny as fuck. Who would pay 700 euros for mercenaries gold? Seriously? That's utterly tragic and funny at the same time. Not to mention that retard got scammed. Not gonna lie it was totally deserved. It's also sad to see big clans are dying slowly such as VGS. I still remember the good old BOC days though, it brings tears to my eyes to see my favourite clan in this mod died out.

I don't think I need to explain my "Retarded Admin(s)" part. Anyone knows who might it/they be. Did you really work so hard to get yourself hated by half of the community? Edric? Poor guy amirite. Gotta love the SJWs.

Alright then, since I've explained myself and told people of this community about my genuine opinion. I am stopping my bombardment. I wouldn't want to be warned or banned from the forums.

Edited by Matrona, 10 June 2018 - 00:26.

#44 Celtic, Unofficial Mercs Resident Psychologist

Celtic
  • Member of OT
  • 1700 posts
  • 3950 kills

Posted 10 June 2018 - 00:41

You should never hold back on your opinion Matrona, these forums are the best place to say how you feel and say it as it is anyway.
  • Matrona likes this

#45 Trace_Legacy, Retired gold trader.

Trace_Legacy
  • Member of SKoD
  • 1255 posts
  • 35393 kills

Posted 10 June 2018 - 04:05

Whip it out for me you gay slut

• Matrona likes this

#46 Matrona, Si vis vitam, para mortem.

Matrona
  • Member of OT
  • 466 posts
  • 43991 kills

Posted 10 June 2018 - 04:16

A hero without a cape. 

#47 LastKnightOfCydonia, EIN CLAN, EIN DERP, EIN CYDONIA. HAIL THE PURPLE ONE.

LastKnightOfCydonia
  • Member of BOC
  • 3465 posts
  • 20515 kills

Posted 10 June 2018 - 09:38

I still remember the good old BOC days though, it brings tears to my eyes to see my favourite clan in this mod died out.

Talk about stockholm syndrome.

#48 Matrona, Si vis vitam, para mortem.

Matrona
  • Member of OT
  • 466 posts
  • 43991 kills

Posted 10 June 2018 - 13:13

Talk about stockholm syndrome.

Why do you think I am still in OT??

#49 Aykhanchik, Aristotel

Aykhanchik
  • Member of Anottra
  • 795 posts
  • 25977 kills

Posted 15 June 2018 - 07:59

It changed from 2014 to 2018

#50 Celtic, Unofficial Mercs Resident Psychologist

Celtic
  • Member of OT
  • 1700 posts
  • 3950 kills

Posted 15 June 2018 - 10:45

It changed from 2014 to 2018

I struggle with this the most

#51 iScream, Infamous of Toxicty

iScream
  • Member of Anottra
  • 1195 posts
  • 29861 kills

Posted 15 June 2018 - 11:01

Celtic dont talk to ayychichuk he is a bad influence

#52 piotes, Paella ain't admin anymore

piotes
  • Member of CI
  • 1319 posts
  • 21027 kills

Posted 15 June 2018 - 11:25

attichituk the wookie traitor of swbg

• Celtic likes this

#53 Aykhanchik, Aristotel

Aykhanchik
  • Member of Anottra
  • 795 posts
  • 25977 kills

Posted 15 June 2018 - 11:33

Wow, so this is what you think about me guys? Im offended

#54 Celtic, Unofficial Mercs Resident Psychologist

Celtic
  • Member of OT
  • 1700 posts
  • 3950 kills

Posted 15 June 2018 - 11:51

Greek philosophers can't be trusted. Aristotle convinced some young greek boy to go around and conquer the Middle East, Pythagoras has been torturing children in year 9 Maths with his millenia old theory, Anaximander basically believed in the Force and Thales kickstarted this whole madness in the first place. And now? People do philosophy degrees in university that gets them an exciting career as a starbucks barista

attichituk the wookie traitor of swbg

Also this reference is the best thing I've ever seen on these forums. Take my like

#55 Aykhanchik, Aristotel

Aykhanchik
  • Member of Anottra
  • 795 posts
  • 25977 kills

Posted 15 June 2018 - 12:13

Greek philosophers can't be trusted. Aristotle convinced some young greek boy to go around and conquer the Middle East, Pythagoras has been torturing children in year 9 Maths with his millenia old theory, Anaximander basically believed in the Force and Thales kickstarted this whole madness in the first place. And now? People do philosophy degrees in university that gets them an exciting career as a starbucks barista

Also this reference is the best thing I've ever seen on these forums. Take my like

Alexander was building an amazing career. I was really proud of his idea of integrating western and eastern culture. Not my fault he went complete inbred, thinking he is a God among living :(

• Celtic likes this

#56 Matrona, Si vis vitam, para mortem.

Matrona
  • Member of OT
  • 466 posts
  • 43991 kills

Posted 18 June 2018 - 21:05

You gave Alexander your knowledge. And then he bought a katana and a litchina and joined Crusade. What a retard...

#57 Remus, Im unlucky, but get proper earnings

Remus
  • Member of OT
  • 6735 posts
  • 48044 kills

Posted 19 June 2018 - 17:39

Waat😂

Edited by Remus, 19 June 2018 - 17:39.

#58 Aykhanchik, Aristotel

Aykhanchik
  • Member of Anottra
  • 795 posts