I would like to introduce you guys new league on Mercenaries! A few days ago we came up with an idea of founding a league. If anyone wants to help us and improve some stuff related to league, Contact us, we would be pleased.
- There will be 1 match a week round robin style and consequences for clans who do not manage to play out their matches on time.
- Scoring will be done by wins/draws/losses, and rounds won will be used as tie breakers.
- The group stages will consist of two groups. Each clan will play the other clans in their group once and the top two clans from both groups will advance to the final stages.
- Final Stages will be knockout, top clan will play 2nd place from the other group and winners will go onto the final.
- A third place match is optional if both clans agree to.
- Every clan can have as many players signed up as they want.
- This is a clan tournament, meaning that all players on your roster should be part of your in game mercenaries clan.
- You are allowed to have 2 ‘free agents’ meaning members not from your clan in your roster, and they should be stated in the sign up.
- You are not allowed to multi-clan under any circumstances.
- All players which are playing should be signed up at least 24 hours before the beginning of their next match. If not they will be unable to play.
- Once a player has played for a clan he can not change clan.
- Clans must have captains. The captains will be considered the clans contact.
- It will be the responsibility of captains to organise their clans and in the event a clan drops out it falls on them.
- Any clan that drops out before the tournament is over will be put on a blacklist and banned from the next future tournament ran by either Duck, Tamas or Azorekt. The captain will also be banned personally in the event of a non clan tournament following.
- Matches will be played on Sabo's servers and screenshots need to be taken at the end of every set. If screenshots are not provided then the other clan will have to confirm the score.
- Matches will be played in a 8 v 8 format.
- Before each match each clan must ban and then pick a map. The bans will be done first and then the picks. The team which appears first on the schedule will ban first and pick second, and vice versa for the team which is second. This may be done on steam, teamspeak etc, but must be posted in the thread.
- Each clan must schedule their match in this thread within the allotted week, if no schedule is made it is assumed the match will be played at the latest possible time listed in the schedule.
- Clans have until 15 mins past the booked time to turn up with at least 6 players otherwise a default win can be given. Clans may play with less numbers if they wish.
- If both clans agree the amount of players on the field can increase up to a maximum of 10 v 10.
- If you are unable to field 8 members, or agree to a certain number of players and you become unable to field that number of players the opposition does not have to drop down to match your clans numbers.
- Matches will be played in a FT3 format with 4 sets over 2 maps. After a clan has won 3 rounds the set will be over and sides switched. After 2 sets the map will be changed to the second picked map and the last 2 sets played the same.
- Rounds will be 180 seconds with flag spawn at 90 seconds.
- Substitutions and class changes will only be allowed between sets, the only exception being an involuntary player crash, in which case the replacing player must be the same class as the player which crashed.
- Certain classes and items are forbidden, this includes the following; Horse Archers, Horse Throwers, Horse Crossbowman and Potions/Recipes.
- Players that attempt to use any game modification such as autoblock or aimbot will be immediately banned from the tournament. Crosshair changes are allowed.
- Players that are extensively toxic in their games will also be removed from the tournament. This includes but is not limited to personal harassment.
The maps able to be picked and banned by players are as follows;
Fort of Honour
For anyone admining matches the names for each of the custom/non mercenaries maps are listed on sabos forum post.
We have read and agreed on the rules:
FOR FREE AGENTS
List of streams matches will be casted on.
List of streams matches will be casted on.
Edited by AzoreKK, 10 June 2018 - 23:14.