The rules should be updated within the next few minutes (hopefully), everyone should take the time to skim read it, especially clan leaders.
Important changes are as follows;
- This is a clan tournament, meaning that all players on your roster should be part of your in game mercenaries clan.
- You are allowed to have 2 ‘free agents’ meaning members not from your clan in your roster, and they should be stated in the sign up.
- You are not allowed to multi-clan under any circumstances.
- All players which are playing should be signed up at least 24 hours before the beginning of their next match. If not they will be unable to play.
- Before each match each clan must ban and then pick a map. The bans will be done first and then the picks. The team which appears first on the schedule will ban first and pick second, and vice versa for the team which is second. This may be done on steam, teamspeak etc, but must be posted in the thread.
- Each clan must schedule their match in this thread within the allotted week, if no schedule is made it is assumed the match will be played at the latest possible time listed in the schedule.
- If both clans agree the amount of players on the field can increase up to a maximum of 10 v 10.
- If you are unable to field 8 members, or agree to a certain number of players and you become unable to field that number of players the opposition does not have to drop down to match your clans numbers.
- Matches will be played in a FT3 format with 4 sets over 2 maps. After a clan has won 3 rounds the set will be over and sides switched. After 2 sets the map will be changed to the second picked map and the last 2 sets played the same.
- Substitutions and class changes will only be allowed between sets, the only exception being an involuntary player crash, in which case the replacing player must be the same class as the player which crashed.
- Certain classes and items are forbidden, this includes the following; Horse Archers, Horse Throwers, Horse Crossbowman and Potions/Recipes.
The map pool was also added to the post.
Anyone with issues on the new additions to the rules can either state it here or add me on steam.
Final note, if anyone would like to stream matches, as long as you get permission from both clans you're free to as you please, i'm planning to stream some matches with Noimar and if anyone else would like to stream state down below and i'll add you to the streamers list.