• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Cuntfish

Cuntfish
  • Member of KoO
  • 2 posts
  • 6805 kills

Posted 21 April 2018 - 18:02

I was banned by Dawlish for three days for multiple warnings etc. I came back from not playing mercs for five days to see that a day or so after being unbanned (still not having played any mercs during that time), someone had banned me again for another week? 

I'm not sure why i was banned after just being unbanned... Was three days not enough? What could i have done during the five days i wasn't playing any mercs at all to be banned again? 

#2 sandorra, The God of (In)Justice

sandorra
  • Member of Korpi
  • 7719 posts
  • 26266 kills

Posted 21 April 2018 - 18:16

Dawlish done goofed up. The ban announcement told the reason, intentional teamhitting. Tjav has the details. You were supposed to be banned for 7 days, but for reasons unknown Dawlish has banned you for only 3 and forgot to tell me.

#3 Dawlish, Un-Officially retired

Dawlish
  • Member of Korpi
  • 3389 posts
  • 63751 kills

Posted 21 April 2018 - 18:49

Huh, actually no I banned him after he started having a go at me for killing him, I wondered who he was so I checked his player summary and saw he had some ridic warning list including warnings from that day but had not been banned. So I banned him via console for 3 days

#4 Cuntfish

Cuntfish
  • Member of KoO
  • 2 posts
  • 6805 kills

Posted 21 April 2018 - 20:45

Still yet to know why i was banned for an extra week then?

#5 Tjav, Bloedwoud : Tjav of Tjavara leader of all Tjavarians

Tjav
  • Member of Folly
  • 1122 posts
  • 29261 kills

Posted 22 April 2018 - 11:06

you were reported, so after having solved the reports i were gonna get you banned, but as we currently handle these things, it sometimes take a little bit for one of the chief admins to actually give out the ban, just like it takes us some time to solve the reports themselves, in the 2 warnings i sent you, you see the reports that got you banned this time around.

Edited by Tjav, 23 April 2018 - 09:56.

• Bloedwoud likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users