• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Remus, Im unlucky, but get proper earnings

Remus
  • Member of OT
  • 6733 posts
  • 47922 kills

Posted 15 April 2018 - 12:06

Becca you might aswell wanna try recording with MSI Afterburner. It's recording with proper settings and doesn't affect the frames.

• Pepsi likes this

#42 MortalWombat, COOOOMBAAAAT WOOOOMBAAAAT

MortalWombat
  • Member of Emperium
  • 47 posts
  • 80 kills

Posted 16 April 2018 - 18:45

Soooo, I remember you from like two years ago when I started playing mercenaries (my relationship with the mod has been somewhat patchy, but I remember you lol).  To  me, a total newbie, watching you level entire playing fields with ease inspired awe and respect.  I'd like to see that come out in your videos, with the music; maybe show some animations of newbies fleeing in terror at the sight of you, throw in an occasional dragon head breathing fire, mount a few heads on spikes to show off your total barbarian baddassness.  All I saw for the first few minutes of this video was you occasionally killing someone, but mostly dying...

• Pepsi likes this

#43 Pepsi

Pepsi
  • Member of Emperium
  • 36 posts
  • 20427 kills

Posted 18 April 2018 - 12:55

Soooo, I remember you from like two years ago when I started playing mercenaries (my relationship with the mod has been somewhat patchy, but I remember you lol).  To  me, a total newbie, watching you level entire playing fields with ease inspired awe and respect.  I'd like to see that come out in your videos, with the music; maybe show some animations of newbies fleeing in terror at the sight of you, throw in an occasional dragon head breathing fire, mount a few heads on spikes to show off your total barbarian baddassness.  All I saw for the first few minutes of this video was you occasionally killing someone, but mostly dying...

Thank you for your support and advice :)

#44 MortalWombat, COOOOMBAAAAT WOOOOMBAAAAT

MortalWombat
  • Member of Emperium
  • 47 posts
  • 80 kills

Posted 20 April 2018 - 00:49

Thank you for your support and advice :)

I have reached my quota of likes for the day :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users