Would really love to see more footage.
Although some things I would like to point out:
- Remove some unnecessary effects. (The ones that start at 2:00, and last until 3:56). I feel like they don't add anything, just interfere with the gameplay recording.
- Have some better music going. Something that would go more in tact with the actual gameplay. (Will make watching process much more enjoyable)
- Try splitting your footage into 2 types:
1. Raw recording of some high quality match, ft7, 2v2, 3v3 etc.
2. Highlights from the public, personal performances, clutches, etc.
This will allow you to actually edit your VODs properly.
For example recordings of 2v2 or 3v3s don't need any music, any effects. Just cut some moments like where you waited for someone or you paused the game for some time and post the raw thing.
For the Highlights, take some time. Play for a week. If you happened to have some good moments and you think that the amount you got will be enough to make something out of it, go for it. Add some music that will go perfectly with it, put some effects on it, just go creative.
- Up the quality to 720/1080, 480 is really hard to watch (personal preference).
- Always remember not to overdo the effects and keep things nice and clean.
P.S. Quality over Quantity.