Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Division of Red Army [RKKA]

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#41 Sleekphantom, Laghairt eitilt Éire. Ladmin.

Sleekphantom
  • Member of Fratres
  • 1612 posts
  • 27009 kills

Posted 05 April 2018 - 19:13

So, can I rename Fratres to IRA? Cool.

#42 Sollda, 514314.132123486174

Sollda
  • Member of Korpi
  • 2044 posts
  • 12912 kills

Posted 05 April 2018 - 19:15

no cus defoe is swedish

#43 Tamas619HUN, Girln't

Tamas619HUN
  • Member of RoseCroix
  • 611 posts
  • 32472 kills

Posted 05 April 2018 - 19:17

90% agree with Angry tho.

Communists were as bad as Nazis. Any elders can confirm it in Mid-Europe I think. They invaded Hungary, cheated on the elections to make their 'sychophants' leaders, and made people live in fear. Once you did something suspicious the ÁVH (State-defending Authority) came and investigated in bad case took you to prison. 'Til '53 (Stalin's death) western Europe was united in fear. After that Communism was less strict so people actually weren't starving, but there were a lot of riseups. WHen the Hungarian government relalised a communist state can't make profit they made the debts of the state 4 times bigger by getting credits from everywhere... (in a nutshell)

Nazism and Communism shouldn't be banned anywhere in my opinion, but the ideology of the Mein Kampf should. I know it's often mentioned together, but it's not the same imooo

#44 sandorra, The God of (In)Justice

sandorra
  • Member of Korpi
  • 7563 posts
  • 26134 kills

Posted 05 April 2018 - 19:53

They invaded Hungary, cheated on the elections to make their 'sychophants' leaders, and made people live in fear. Once you did something suspicious the ÁVH (State-defending Authority) came and investigated in bad case took you to prison.

That sounds awfully familiar to modern days Russia though 

#45 Tamas619HUN, Girln't

Tamas619HUN
  • Member of RoseCroix
  • 611 posts
  • 32472 kills

Posted 05 April 2018 - 19:57

That sounds awfully familiar to modern days Russia though 

Putin said that the thing he misses the most from the past is the CCCP xd

#46 Faraggud

Faraggud
  • Member of rkka
  • 22 posts
  • 328 kills

Posted 05 April 2018 - 19:57

oh, you live in russia? no ofc, so you cant say exactly

#47 Tamas619HUN, Girln't

Tamas619HUN
  • Member of RoseCroix
  • 611 posts
  • 32472 kills

Posted 05 April 2018 - 20:24

oh, you live in russia? no ofc, so you cant say exactly

You lived in Communism? Oh fuck. You can't say what they did or didn't do.

#48 Pharis, VGS in the heart

Pharis
  • Member of Master
  • 127 posts
  • 15976 kills

Posted 05 April 2018 - 20:34

Not that you lived under communism Tamas let's be honest.

• Faraggud likes this

#49 fekira_ononimbi, The first Commissioner of RKKA(RedArmy) The Creator of the clan.

fekira_ononimbi
  • Member of rkka
  • 13 posts
  • 12943 kills

Posted 05 April 2018 - 21:38

Holy shit. Stop it pls. Ty.
  • John_Gold likes this

#50 Tamas619HUN, Girln't

Tamas619HUN
  • Member of RoseCroix
  • 611 posts
  • 32472 kills

Posted 06 April 2018 - 07:00

Not that you lived under communism Tamas let's be honest.

Just used his way to respond him:d It's not a reason jus check his answer above mine.

#51 Trace_Legacy, COME! We trade huehuehue!

Trace_Legacy
  • Member of SKoD
  • 1228 posts
  • 35393 kills

Posted 06 April 2018 - 07:41

• Holodomor - never happened, was a union-wide famine.
  • Katyn massacre - let's look at the atrocities committed by Poles against Russian soldiers and Russian people first, before you start playing victim

Saying Holodomor never happened is the same as saying the Holocaust never happened. Come on.

''Ye mate lets forget about the war crimes our country made because we won!''

...But honestly this wouldn't be any different if the nationalists won. The ''reich'' would fall apart at the same time as the soviet scum of a nation did too fortunately. And people would see the nazis as saints. Its literally the same fucking story. No white or black, all grey. People would be denying the war crimes of Germany and praising that animal Hitler the same way the people praise that psychopath Josif ''Stalin''

What a mess. Can't we have ''equality'' and get communist AND nazi stuff banned on the forums? I mean lets be honest if the fascists won then communist stuff would be banned and nazi stuff allowed. You can't say i am not right.

• Welsh_Lad likes this

#52 Aykhanchik, Aristotel

Aykhanchik
  • Member of OT
  • 547 posts
  • 24301 kills

Posted 06 April 2018 - 10:11

Я то учил и считаю что для России только власть одного человека способна принести плоды. А эти отправленные на каторгу были врагами народа да, но никак невиновными. Если ты про каторгу начал то вспомни что в Российской Империи тоже отправляли в такие ссылки за свободословие. Так то "комуняки" это часть русской истории и все живущие в России должны уважать её или валить нахуй на все четыре стороны.

То есть если это часть истории, то ее надо уважать? По твоему немцы должны уважать Третий Рейх? Это же все таки часть их истории. В России было бы круто если бы Николай 2 прислушивался к конституционным демократам и советникам( того же Витте возьми в пример) и создал конституционную монархию. Но видишь ли, уж очень сильно батюшке хотелось сохранить самодержавие, вот и пошла революция

#53 Aykhanchik, Aristotel

Aykhanchik
  • Member of OT
  • 547 posts
  • 24301 kills

Posted 06 April 2018 - 10:13

You know what, i'll take my words back. Throwing rocks signed as "from our historical point of view" into each other is not a pleasing thing to do. Good clan. GL

#54 Teyrn, Eoin

Teyrn
  • Member of Folly
  • 90 posts
  • 3402 kills

Posted 06 April 2018 - 11:06

So, can I rename Fratres to IRA? Cool.

Do that and I'll join.

• Sleekphantom likes this

#55 iScream, KTHANKSBYE Head Recruitment Officer and CEO of the Free Press

iScream
  • Member of Gnni
  • 868 posts
  • 27644 kills

Posted 06 April 2018 - 12:31

Fucking Ayyyyy is tryna destroy clans

#56 Noorwegian

Noorwegian
  • 67 posts
  • 701 kills

Posted 06 April 2018 - 20:23

Well I can't really have a proper discussion if you say Holodomor did not happen, i mean it's just like you would say that idk nazi death camps did not exist, its just dumb you've got no evidence.

Ok sir then please tell me what crimes did Poles commit against russians before Katyn massacre lmao, You attacked Poland first in 1939 then in 1944 you took control over the whole country, how come Poles could commit any crimes lol 

I hope that all people reading his posts won't believe a communist sharing his thoughts on freaking warband forum xd

What evidence do you have that holodomor existed? "Holodomor" was a union-wide famine across the whole of the Soviet Union, not only Ukraine.

And for crimes committed by Poles against Russians before Katyn, let's look at the Polish prisoner camps in 1921 where you tortured Red Army soldiers. In 1939, we simply returned the Russian territories that Poland had taken from us earlier. 

I'm not a communist by the way, so I don't know why you're calling me that. I'm quite far away from communism actually.

#57 Noorwegian

Noorwegian
  • 67 posts
  • 701 kills

Posted 06 April 2018 - 20:32

Saying Holodomor never happened is the same as saying the Holocaust never happened. Come on.

''Ye mate lets forget about the war crimes our country made because we won!''

...But honestly this wouldn't be any different if the nationalists won. The ''reich'' would fall apart at the same time as the soviet scum of a nation did too fortunately. And people would see the nazis as saints. Its literally the same fucking story. No white or black, all grey. People would be denying the war crimes of Germany and praising that animal Hitler the same way the people praise that psychopath Josif ''Stalin''

What a mess. Can't we have ''equality'' and get communist AND nazi stuff banned on the forums? I mean lets be honest if the fascists won then communist stuff would be banned and nazi stuff allowed. You can't say i am not right.

You're not right though. There's no evidence for holodomor, whereas there on the contrary there's plenty of evidence for the holocaust.

Stalin can not be equaled to Hitler. He never committed genocide based on someone's ethnic group, and all the killings and repressions that he carried out were not targeted against any specific group, rather it was targeted against anyone who posed a threat to him and his government. Don't get me wrong - I'm not defending him and saying that Stalin was a good guy, he wasn't - but there's no way you can equal Stalin to Hitler. He was nowhere as bad as him.

But if you do want to start equaling the leaders of WW2, we can also throw Winston Churchill in the pot too. Lots of civilians were murdered by his hand, so if you want to equalize them all, you can say that Hitler, Stalin and Churchill were all as bad as one another. 

Anyways, if you ask me we're going far off topic with this. To reiterate, RKKA is not a political clan, no idea why you guys got that idea from. We're simply a Russian clan based around the Red Army, and we're here to have fun and play the game. Our clan is not against the rules, and one can go on for ages debating about communism vs nazism vs democracy with no result, because everyone here has such a strong opinion on the matter. If you wish to continue discussing communism vs nazism, be my guest, but it would be preferable if we could take it to the politics thread instead of our clan thread.

#58 sandorra, The God of (In)Justice

sandorra
  • Member of Korpi
  • 7563 posts
  • 26134 kills

Posted 06 April 2018 - 20:46

http://forums.mbmerc...ad/?hl=politics

• knez likes this

#59 Faraggud

Faraggud
  • Member of rkka
  • 22 posts
  • 328 kills

Posted 06 April 2018 - 21:39

thanks sandorraXD

#60 Welsh_Lad, Don't live with girls xx

Welsh_Lad
  • Member of Korpi
  • 3269 posts
  • 36140 kills

Posted 06 April 2018 - 22:03

You're not right though. There's no evidence for holodomor, whereas there on the contrary there's plenty of evidence for the holocaust.

But if you do want to start equaling the leaders of WW2, we can also throw Winston Churchill in the pot too. Lots of civilians were murdered by his hand, so if you want to equalise them all, you can say that Hitler, Stalin and Churchill were all as bad as one another. 

there's loads of evidence of the holodomor and how the communists turned the Ukraine from the breadbasket of Europe to starving because of man made problems. It was genocide, i don't see how there can really be any debate against that. 

Also the only people Churchill "murdered by his hand" were the Mahdist followers who he was involved in a cavalry charge against, Afrikaaners in the Second Boer War where he was escaping capture and in the First World War where he signed up in 1916 after being embarrassed by his failure in the Dardanelles. None of these i would see as unreasonable.

The Bengal Famine of 1943 was not good, anyone would agree there. However you can't say Churchill caused it because while he was head of the British Government that did not mean he could pass legislation in the British Raj without Raj approval. Plus the Bengal region has historically experienced many many famines unlike the Ukraine and the death count if you wanna "equalise" the leaders of the war out the the Bengal famine lead to 2.1 million deaths, the holodomor between 7 - 10 million and the Holocaust 15 - 17 million. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users