• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Mali_Radojica, Thiudareiks

Mali_Radojica
  • Member of Anottra
  • 26 posts
  • 18303 kills

Posted 15 February 2018 - 15:21

I've been getting this error every now and then, both on Mercs and Native, Steam and non-Steam version, and usually a whole day needs to pass before I can play again.
I already tried changing commonly suggested "use_secure_connection" value in rgl_config, but it is of no avail. Does anyone know how to fix this annoyance?

#2 knez, Inactive, for good this time.

knez
  • Member of Korpi
  • 2688 posts
  • 30754 kills

Posted 15 February 2018 - 15:35

Nothing we can do to help you as for you it happens in native as well, not just on mercenaries. Your best bet would be to go on taleworlds forum and ask a question there. If you key is valid and original, not shared with anyone but yourself then ask a question on taleworlds forum. If your key is shared, don't even bother. Only one user can use one key at a time.

#3 Trace_Legacy, Retired gold trader.

Trace_Legacy
  • Member of SKoD
  • 1300 posts
  • 35662 kills

Posted 16 February 2018 - 03:52

I believe he doesn't have an original key because his username is slavic leeeeel.

#4 knez, Inactive, for good this time.

knez
  • Member of Korpi
  • 2688 posts
  • 30754 kills

Posted 16 February 2018 - 10:06

He is from montenegro. They are too lazy to look for working pirate keys

#5 Mali_Radojica, Thiudareiks

Mali_Radojica
  • Member of Anottra
  • 26 posts
  • 18303 kills

Posted 16 February 2018 - 13:36

Key is valid and registered on Taleworlds and Steam, and this error does not happen with shared keys, it is rather the one being kicked out of server as soon as another one with the same key enters.
I have solved the problem for now, resetting IP address of my 3G USB modem seems to do the trick.

#6 Pusiak

Pusiak
  • Member of Sacrosanct
  • 75 posts
  • 39104 kills

Posted 20 February 2018 - 17:09

Had the same problem once, it got fixed by itself. That's most likely a problem of your internet connection or provider , it has nothing to do with the game files.

• fekira_ononimbi likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users