29 replies to this topic

#21 Ryzen, Undisputed #1 Team Leader MFL 2018

Ryzen
  • Member of OT
  • 836 posts
  • 48618 kills

Posted 25 January 2018 - 16:51

mfzFMVs.png

What? Am I blind or you just proof that my unfair ban is beacuse you were ,,hunting me". Im sorry but how stupid you must be to say something like this. I knew that the Turks are not the wisest race in the world but I am shocked right now. I'm terrified that a 13-year-old turk will haunt me on the server and admin definitely should do something about it. As for you Matrona, I apologized for my negative behavior due to you like 10 days ago. I have never apologized to anyone twice in my life and I never intend to.

I will survive somehow with bunch of horny n*bs like Ryzen and rest of this Turk crew on server. I was wondering why are you so angry at me - now I know. You are just jealous that you can not enter the server and have stats like me 10/1 or something like this. You know very well that Native players are far better than you so you have to cure your complexes with insults and trolling better than yourself. I accepts your post Ryzen as proof of your disability and at the same time an apology. After all...

ApJrTcx.gif

I'm not a Turk you filthy Slavic Plumber.

#22 SkyTime, Ranga

SkyTime
  • Member of Korpi
  • 7272 posts
  • 22787 kills

Posted 25 January 2018 - 23:35

Can you actually read that?

#23 Matrona, Si vis vitam, para mortem.

Matrona
  • Member of OT
  • 466 posts
  • 43991 kills

Posted 25 January 2018 - 23:47

Can you actually read that?

I can't tbf

#24 sandorra, The God of (In)Justice

sandorra
  • Member of Korpi
  • 7712 posts
  • 26266 kills

Posted 25 January 2018 - 23:53

Honestly, I'd help you out but I'm not exactly sure what you are complaining about

#25 Dran_, _narD

Dran_
  • Member of Emperium
  • 341 posts
  • 24561 kills

Posted 26 January 2018 - 00:05

This guy insulted Matrona wow. I ask the admin team to perm ban this cunt because insulting the most friendly turk is unacceptable. How can someone insult my Matrona :(

To the fag who made this thread (Lancelocik) : MATRONA IS BAE FUCKING LOSER I HOPE YOU GET PERM BAN FOR BAN EVADING YOU PIECE OF SHIT

#26 knez, Person who deals with reports.

knez
  • Member of Korpi
  • 2552 posts
  • 30547 kills

Posted 26 January 2018 - 00:31

Insulting is warnable, but you must be a special snowflake to be warned for that. Friendly guy or not, you insulted a person and got what you deserve.

I think your question is "why am i banned for 7 days" And the answer is simple, due to your ban history, only one warning will get you banned for longer period than previouus time. So i think that rule is simple, and that noone should have any problem understanding it and i find you interesting to say at least not to understand how it goes.

Edit: would also love to clarify this, due to confusion. Admins are indeed not allowed to ban without a warning first (there are special cases). We warn by console, not by saying "hey you stop teamhitting etc".

Edited by knez, 26 January 2018 - 00:35.

#27 Lady_Asula_the_Brave

Lady_Asula_the_Brave
  • Member of 2qL4U
  • 202 posts
  • 10920 kills

Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:34

wau Autism everywhere  :-/

#28 Hmello, πnhed.

Hmello
  • Member of Vintroth
  • 470 posts
  • 6533 kills

Posted 26 January 2018 - 12:41

You can't be a bigger dumbass than me, quit trying.

#29 Sak

Sak
  • Member of RoseCroix
  • 13 posts
  • 634 kills

Posted 26 January 2018 - 13:43

2muchvirgins.

#30 iScream, Infamous of Toxicty

iScream
  • Member of Anottra
  • 1191 posts
  • 29712 kills

Posted 29 January 2018 - 09:45

I'm not a Turk you filthy Slavic Plumber.

Be quiet Turk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users