#1 Lancelocik, Executive Director, CEO

Lancelocik
  • 4 posts
  • 3786 kills

Posted 24 January 2018 - 22:34

Nick on server: Lancelocik / Matrona_The_NOOB

Banned by: Former clan mate Sleepphantom

Ban Hour: 23:10, 2018-01-24 - 7days.

So to the point, I was unhonesly and unjustly banned by (former clan mate) admin Sleepphantom which was blind to ANY insults and TEAM HITS in my direction. I was simply WARNED for entering the server and playing on it. You got it dear fellow Admins? I was criticized by every single move I made, but it was all one-sided so I couldn't team hit them or even say anything. The person who insulting the most was Teemu_???_??? something like this, and he escaped as if nothing had happened.

I am really shocked that a person as irresponsible and incompetent like Sleepphantom could be an admin on any server of this mod, not beacuse I was banned (Maybe I deserved it somehow o.O) but beacuse someone is so one-sided that you can't feel safe when admin is on server.

I emphasize that the rules are clearly written for admins ,,Admins are not allowed to mute, kick or ban players without warning them first." - but what kind of warning is this if the player hardly ever hits the server and gets a warning that he has to stop insulting? However I am either not angry or sad I am just dissapointed. I was naive and stupid to think community of this game is finally ripe.I would like server admin Sleepphantom to be warned by administrators of this mod that his attitude for players is unfair and destructive for server.

Thank you so much, Greetings from sunny Warsaw.

@To Sleepphantom, I have several copies of this game on several different steam accounts so we again meet soon on server, and Lancelocik account is gonna wait for these 7 days.

#2 Hugoboss, Varangian Kaiser, Senior Admin

Hugoboss
  • Member of Emperium
  • 3996 posts
  • 44969 kills

Posted 24 January 2018 - 22:45

"@To Sleepphantom, I have several copies of this game on several different steam accounts so we again meet soon on server,"

i would hardly recommend doing this, this would lead to a longer ban FYI (ban evading) 

#3 Lancelocik, Executive Director, CEO

Lancelocik
  • 4 posts
  • 3786 kills

Posted 24 January 2018 - 22:49

Of course it was just a joke. I would not dare to do something like this (I am damn serious right now).

pAPcsCB.gif

#4 Sleekphantom, Laghairt eitilt Éire. Ladmin.

Sleekphantom
  • Member of Fratres
  • 2042 posts
  • 28725 kills

Posted 24 January 2018 - 23:15

Sleepphantom here. Firstly, your recent behaviour towards several individuals or clans has been despicable at least.  

Spoiler (Click to Show)

Secondly, don't act the victim when you are the blatant wrong-doer. If you think others should be warned for something, report it. I was concentrating on you because you are/were the biggest waste of space at the given time in the server.

The reason you received the 7 day ban was because of your recent spurt of special behaviour. I'd also like to remind you telling me in clan chat (before you left) that you will not change your beahviour at all since you enjoy what you are doing/saying to others. Very smart move.

Best regards from yours truly in wet Ireland,

Sleepphantom

EDIT: Just going to leave this charming PM from you here.

"I really hope you enjoy my new forum topic. I do not care about this mode or you and this ban mean notthing to me. I just do not like the way you treat me on server after insulting 10 days ago Matrona.

You irish people should pay more respect to better than yourself like how you did it for a thousand years of its existence."

Edited by Sleekphantom, 24 January 2018 - 23:34.

• Hugoboss, Lady_Asula_the_Brave, Theowl and 1 other like this

#5 Lancelocik, Executive Director, CEO

Lancelocik
  • 4 posts
  • 3786 kills

Posted 24 January 2018 - 23:39

,,beahviour at all since you enjoy what you are doing/saying to others." - Any evidence for what I said? I think probably not beacuse it is all aspersion. I have about 50 people that I can confirm that I appologized Matrona for what I said when I offended him/her. You transfer a private war with me to the server, it's very bad of you beacuse it shows that you are irresponsible as an admin.

It's good that you paid attention you did not pay attention to people who offended me but you focus all of your attention to me. Very smart move as a person who can ban people for their attitude.  You not only shows how irresponsible but how selfish and childish you really are. Surely you are not the person who should judge anyone on the server, especially ban people.

I still have some time to spare to explain you how irrational and inappropriate your behavior is. I am at ,,work" until 3 o'clock of your time so I can wait for any proof of my bad behavior.

AND STILL you have not answered why I was banned for seven days. Calling me a space clog is not the answer and what do you mean by saying ,,recent spurt of special behaviour.". If for you as an administrator calling someone's mother sperm bank is not enough for ban, but if someone is playing (and not disturbing anyone) NOT EVEN INSULTING - is banned. Then you are regrettable as an admin.

I'm sorry, but that's a fact. 

EDIT: Besides, I knew that you would post a private post that I sent to you. I did it on purpose to show everyone else how incompetent and childlish you are. You're moving a private war because you threw me out of the clan because I did not want to give you mine steam account only shows you are selfish and not right person on this function. You have called a war against someone who is clearly smarter than you so without ANY PROOF of my bad behaviour you just can't ban me because it will be unfair ban.

I thought about it and I'm not only demand to get unban but also I hope the @AdminTeam see how bad you are as an admin and deprive you of the exercised function.

Edited by Lancelocik, 24 January 2018 - 23:49.

#6 Theowl, Whale Hunter

Theowl
  • Member of OT
  • 291 posts
  • 51571 kills

Posted 25 January 2018 - 01:59

The lesson here is dont insult our Turk.

• Matrona likes this

#7 Ryzen, Undisputed #1 Team Leader MFL 2018

Ryzen
  • Member of OT
  • 838 posts
  • 48782 kills

Posted 25 January 2018 - 02:16

Here is a list of your various mistakes:

1. You insulted Matrona for no reason.

2. You thought there would be no repercussions.

3. You thought we would just ask the admins instead of hunting you to the point you can't enjoy yourself on this mod anymore.

4. You didn't apologise to Matrona and instead continued to insult him.

5. You fucked with one of the few Turks I like.

I hope you remember this list when you finally get unbanned. The admins may not do anything more once the ban finishes but I will gladly continue this.

If you don't write Matrona an apology in this thread I will hound you to an assisted-suicide.

• Matrona likes this

#8 Lancelocik, Executive Director, CEO

Lancelocik
  • 4 posts
  • 3786 kills

Posted 25 January 2018 - 03:39

mfzFMVs.png

What? Am I blind or you just proof that my unfair ban is beacuse you were ,,hunting me". Im sorry but how stupid you must be to say something like this. I knew that the Turks are not the wisest race in the world but I am shocked right now. I'm terrified that a 13-year-old turk will haunt me on the server and admin definitely should do something about it. As for you Matrona, I apologized for my negative behavior due to you like 10 days ago. I have never apologized to anyone twice in my life and I never intend to.

I will survive somehow with bunch of horny n*bs like Ryzen and rest of this Turk crew on server. I was wondering why are you so angry at me - now I know. You are just jealous that you can not enter the server and have stats like me 10/1 or something like this. You know very well that Native players are far better than you so you have to cure your complexes with insults and trolling better than yourself. I accepts your post Ryzen as proof of your disability and at the same time an apology. After all...

ApJrTcx.gif

#9 sandorra, The God of (In)Justice

sandorra
  • Member of Korpi
  • 7865 posts
  • 26323 kills

Posted 25 January 2018 - 03:50

What am I reading here?

#10 Remus, Im unlucky, but get proper earnings

Remus
  • Member of Emperium
  • 6853 posts
  • 49400 kills

Posted 25 January 2018 - 06:53

Lancelol did you leave Fratres after getting caught breaking the rules? Lol
"Turks are not the wisest race.." well that's gonna be interesting.

Edited by Remus, 25 January 2018 - 06:54.

#11 Solda, 514314.132123486174

Solda
  • Member of Korpi
  • 2192 posts
  • 12949 kills

Posted 25 January 2018 - 11:19

not beacuse I was banned (Maybe I deserved it somehow o.O) 

stopped reading here lol

#12 iScream, Vallah, Bruder, ich schieße für Mamas Tränen

iScream
  • Member of Ecorcheurs
  • 1364 posts
  • 30686 kills

Posted 25 January 2018 - 11:39

Ryzen the fucking turk haha

Yes they are jealous about your 10/1 scores

Trash

Edited by iScream, 25 January 2018 - 11:40.

#13 Mash, Mash. Clarence_on_a_horse. King of the horse archers

Mash
  • Member of OT
  • 1079 posts
  • 60628 kills

Posted 25 January 2018 - 12:09

1. You are continuously insulting people like the toxic cunt you are

2. Hunting you is perfectly fine to do, it's not like we're breaking rules by doing it we are just focusing you whenever we see you on the server. 

3. When you decide to ban evade, then return to the server with the name "Matrona_the_NOOB" and start saying disgusting shit, making it look like it's Matrona saying it, I frankly have no sympathy for you and hope that when you return you enjoy getting focused by HA's.

If you wish to apologise to Matrona and send me 50k then maybe I will stop focusing you. 

#14 Sleekphantom, Laghairt eitilt Éire. Ladmin.

Sleekphantom
  • Member of Fratres
  • 2042 posts
  • 28725 kills

Posted 25 January 2018 - 12:10

Lancelol did you leave Fratres after getting caught breaking the rules? Lol
"Turks are not the wisest race.." well that's gonna be interesting.

I gave him an ultimatum. If he changed his attitude I'd allow him to stay as long as kept civil and friendly. He refused this and promptly left.

I'm only sorry I didn't realise he did these things earlier and deal with it quicker.

#15 Remus, Im unlucky, but get proper earnings

Remus
  • Member of Emperium
  • 6853 posts
  • 49400 kills

Posted 25 January 2018 - 12:19

What an idiot

#16 SkyTime, 00101111 00101111 01100100 01100001 01100010 00101111 00101111

SkyTime
  • Member of Korpi
  • 7434 posts
  • 22787 kills

Posted 25 January 2018 - 12:54

Somehow he managed to create drama that I for the best of me just couldn't read. Maybe I'm getting too old for this shit

• Solda and Welsh_Lad like this

#17 iScream, Vallah, Bruder, ich schieße für Mamas Tränen

iScream
  • Member of Ecorcheurs
  • 1364 posts
  • 30686 kills

Posted 25 January 2018 - 12:55

Oldtimer

#18 Theowl, Whale Hunter

Theowl
  • Member of OT
  • 291 posts
  • 51571 kills

Posted 25 January 2018 - 13:33

As the leader of Obvious Turks, I pretty much back up what Mash said. If you think this taxes us somehow then please be aware that I once chased Ciiges as horse thrower for a whole map listening to the Pokemon theme tune and still didn't get bored. Yes we are toxic idiots and I will wield the full force of our collective stupidity as a weapon if you dont stop sassing us and making barely readable posts.

• SkyTime, Matrona, Ciiges and 1 other like this

#19 PVDiego91, Diego

PVDiego91
  • Member of Emperium
  • 97 posts
  • 36909 kills

Posted 25 January 2018 - 13:46

Hodor

#20 Svoboda, BBOYSNAKEDOGG

Svoboda
  • Member of Fratres
  • 71 posts
  • 2136 kills

Posted 25 January 2018 - 13:58

Spoiler (Click to Show)
   please dont kill me

Edited by Svoboda, 25 January 2018 - 13:58.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users