• Please log in to reply
158 replies to this topic

#41 Natsumi

Natsumi
  • Member of Venice
  • 278 posts
  • 11077 kills

Posted 15 December 2017 - 20:41

literally lost every melee we had, both using the same type of loadout. Same for most of the anotra guys 

ehm what ? I love it how you have 100 hours run arround with tincan and 2 handet sword thinking your already a top snotch player  B)

#42 Radiant Pale Knight

Radiant Pale Knight
  • 16 posts
  • 1094 kills

Posted 15 December 2017 - 20:47

Saying that somebody with 3000 hours, who also acts like playtime matters and loses to me is awful doesnt equal saying that im a "top notch player".

Calling someone awful doesnt equal calling myself good.

#43 Natsumi

Natsumi
  • Member of Venice
  • 278 posts
  • 11077 kills

Posted 15 December 2017 - 20:54

Saying that somebody with 3000 hours, who also acts like skytime matters 

yeah true skytime does not matter

#44 meh

meh
  • Member of FI
  • 13 posts
  • 2648 kills

Posted 15 December 2017 - 21:01

Saying that somebody with 3000 hours, who also acts like playtime matters and loses to me is awful doesnt equal saying that im a "top notch player".

Calling someone awful doesnt equal calling myself good.

come we ft7

#45 SkyTime, Ranga

SkyTime
  • Member of Korpi
  • 7008 posts
  • 22693 kills

Posted 15 December 2017 - 21:36

Because skills in a video game is what matters in an argument.

I'm growing more and more aware of the fact that this might just be an attempt to cause a ruckus :-d I'm unwilling to believe someone could be serious about this.

#46 sandorra, The God of (In)Justice

sandorra
  • Member of Korpi
  • 7475 posts
  • 26065 kills

Posted 15 December 2017 - 21:45

I stand by my point

#47 Radiant Pale Knight

Radiant Pale Knight
  • 16 posts
  • 1094 kills

Posted 15 December 2017 - 22:21

New video on archery: https://youtu.be/yMQZ9AbMqJM

enjoy

#48 SkyTime, Ranga

SkyTime
  • Member of Korpi
  • 7008 posts
  • 22693 kills

Posted 15 December 2017 - 22:35

I just watched roughly 7 minutes of you killing players who quite obviously don't have the faintest idea of what they're doing.

If it was actually true, that archery was as unbalanced as it is you say then why don't we see teams consisting purely of archers? That's right, because you're wrong.

Try using javelins, or something that's actually good at dealing with archers, why do you think every class should be capable of countering every other class? If you buffed melee then what exactly would be the point of playing archers if infantry can just run up to you and use their higher stats?

Try playing against actually good players, archery is good but so are the other classes. Instead of complaining that something is broken try to look at it from the other side, you're obviously doing something wrong because if archers were OP we'd only see mostly archers being played, but no, that isn't the case.

Also I have to leave a complimentary insult, you still sound like a dumb mouthbreathing retard.

If this has absolutely no impact on whatever you're fucking doing or you fail to respond I think it's quite obvious you're just stirring up a shitstorm :-d

gg cunt

#49 Sleekphantom, Laghairt eitilt √Čire. Ladmin.

Sleekphantom
  • Member of Fratres
  • 1488 posts
  • 26576 kills

Posted 15 December 2017 - 22:50

If it was actually true, that archery was as unbalanced as it is you say then why don't we see teams consisting purely of archers? That's right, because you're wrong.

Yeah, nah yeah, Bannerlord's been cancelled. They've replaced it with "Mount&Blade: Archerband XD"

Also, cheer up for your videos. I'm well aware of how boring they are but my fucking God add some spring in your voice. The footage itself is boring in itself, we don't need a completely flat monologue over it.

#50 Radiant Pale Knight

Radiant Pale Knight
  • 16 posts
  • 1094 kills

Posted 16 December 2017 - 00:25

Bow & Bow: Warbow

#51 sandorra, The God of (In)Justice

sandorra
  • Member of Korpi
  • 7475 posts
  • 26065 kills

Posted 16 December 2017 - 00:37

Don't worry, I'm working on a counter argument video.
  • Cleomenes, Hugoboss, BearGrylls and 3 others like this

#52 SkyTime, Ranga

SkyTime
  • Member of Korpi
  • 7008 posts
  • 22693 kills

Posted 16 December 2017 - 02:52

Bow & Bow: Warbow

Oh I guess that settles it then.

Nothing to see here, just as I assumed.

#53 TheRealJack, I have the IQ of a dead cow XdDx

TheRealJack
  • 13 posts
  • 11106 kills

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:56

New video on archery: https://youtu.be/yMQZ9AbMqJM

enjoy

still shit 

#54 iScream, KTHANKSBYE Head Recruitment Officer and CEO of the Free Press

iScream
  • Member of Venice
  • 746 posts
  • 26623 kills

Posted 16 December 2017 - 09:29

Radiant the pro player is teaching us how to play 2h inf in merc lol what did i just watch there

He got like no armor more ath than you and you are running ariund with your fucking tincan lets call it broken
  • TheRealJack likes this

#55 Uchiha_Madara, Querion

Uchiha_Madara
  • Member of Onyx
  • 274 posts
  • 17458 kills

Posted 16 December 2017 - 10:32

https://forums.talew...c,372811.0.html

#56 Arcar, We do the same, i just do it better than you.

Arcar
  • Member of OT
  • 1376 posts
  • 62165 kills

Posted 16 December 2017 - 10:49

im more impressed that a guy in your comments has the name bediverer instead of bedivere

#57 Rangah, agnaR

Rangah
  • Member of OT
  • 1899 posts
  • 57421 kills

Posted 16 December 2017 - 12:41

55b5f84e3f.png

#58 Arcar, We do the same, i just do it better than you.

Arcar
  • Member of OT
  • 1376 posts
  • 62165 kills

Posted 16 December 2017 - 13:10

im also a proud virgin

#59 Aykhanchik, Aristotel

Aykhanchik
  • Member of OT
  • 463 posts
  • 23504 kills

Posted 16 December 2017 - 13:18

Hey there was just linked to this thread, well first of all, why is Sleekphantom still commenting? That guy literally lost every melee we had, both using the same type of loadout. Same for most of the anotra guys or whatever that thing is called.

Guys, this game is not rocket science. Its incredibly simple and i could make a whole list of things that are outright broken, instead ill just point them out with videos in the future.

btw im not using autoblock or ever even started. I use mouse movement. Another good idea for a video btw, why autoblock even is an option in MP. A chase mechanic is not some crazy suggestion and my vide on why archery is totally broken almost done.

Edit: im not german btw, im dutch but live in Germany.

Thats all, thanks and have a merry Christmas.

Dude,i am pretty sure i defeated u in every fair melee we ever had.Simple blocking is easy to learn,but that is why players came up with loads of different tricks to get through enemies defenses.If it was straight block and hit,pretty much every duel would last at least few minutes,until someones fingers would just stop working correctly.Everyone is pointing out your lack of playing hours put in this game,because you haven't learned everything that might happen in it.You think running around as a light archer with high ath is op?Try fighting with any decent cav player and lets see what you got

Edited by Aykhanchik, 16 December 2017 - 13:41.

#60 Krhman

Krhman
  • Member of Crusade
  • 144 posts
  • 14547 kills

Posted 16 December 2017 - 13:38

ok if archery is op why didnt you try it out in a server where people play bit more seriously like ig battlegrounds?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users