• Please log in to reply
158 replies to this topic

#1 Rangah, agnaR

Rangah
  • Member of Anottra
  • 2036 posts
  • 62023 kills

Posted 13 December 2017 - 17:27

So, anyone who has more or less played Mercenaries in the past couple of weeks, has probably noticed a guy called Radiant_Pale_Knight running around the servers. He constantly complains about the game, how it's bad, complains about cav, archers, maces - you name it. He has barely over 100 hours in Warband and naturally, isn't very good.

I don't mind that though, we all know Warband is really hard to get into as a new player and requires lots of hours sunk into the game to get good. He's just probably expressing what any new player feels while getting slammed constantly by older players. It's all understandable to some level.

Now here's the deal: http://steamcommunit...727326494518727

I will not let this guy influence Bannerlord in any way with his shitty suggestions, it's a fucking shame he got featured in the Bannerlord fan group at all. Anyone who shares the same concern as I do, feel free to comment on the announcement, so he doesn't get any credibility or any kind of influence on Bannerlord whatsoever. Watch him fighting the archer in melee at the end of the video - now does that look like a guy who should have any kind of credibility? Nope.

He makes some sort of a point, however his offered solution is horrible. Plus the fact that he's doing this on duel makes his point much less relevant, as you have actual teammates on battle/siege to help you deal with the archer most of the time.

WARBAND PLAYERS UNITE

Edited by Rangah, 13 December 2017 - 17:34.

• wangchan, Pusiak, MK_KingsGuard_Nightmare and 9 others like this

#2 SkyTime, Ranga

SkyTime
  • Member of Korpi
  • 7272 posts
  • 22787 kills

Posted 13 December 2017 - 17:37

I firmly believe the developers have very strong feelings and views on how the game should be, they have been making it for such a long time as their passion project already anyway, so much so that they wouldn't take a stupid suggestion and drastically change the game with it.

#3 Sleekphantom, Laghairt eitilt Éire. Ladmin.

Sleekphantom
  • Member of Fratres
  • 1888 posts
  • 28278 kills

Posted 13 December 2017 - 17:44

To start things off, Slovak is just a massive leech.

As for Radiant, this is fucking stupid. As Rangah pointed out, it can be frustrating for a new player to come in and be battered by old players constantly. However, all Radiant ever does is join and write paragraphs of how broken seemingly all parts of Warband is. Just because you have a shield doesn't mean you're completely invincible to whatever comes at you from the direction the shield faces.

Also, don't compare Chivalry to M&B.. There really are no good similarities.. Why should an armour-clad warrior be able to run as fast as an agile character, regardless of where they face? The whole point of armour is protection (That's literally why it was invented. Crazy, huh?) which sacrifices movement.

#4 Hugoboss, Varangian Kaiser, Senior Admin

Hugoboss
  • Member of Emperium
  • 3945 posts
  • 44331 kills

Posted 13 December 2017 - 17:50

i commented. dude's ideas will only harm

#5 knez, Person who deals with reports.

knez
  • Member of Korpi
  • 2550 posts
  • 30532 kills

Posted 13 December 2017 - 18:27

For some odd reason people think that everything they suggest is going to be added. Just see, suggestion for this, suggestion for thar, flaming arrows this, family system that etc. Well guess what, it wont be added. TW might take things slowly, but they are not damned retards like guy who suggested this, or all the people who are supporting him are.

#6 GMalware

GMalware
  • Member of Tehlrog
  • 80 posts
  • 1747 kills

Posted 13 December 2017 - 20:18

ban him from merc 

#7 LastKnightOfCydonia, EIN CLAN, EIN DERP, EIN CYDONIA. HAIL THE PURPLE ONE.

LastKnightOfCydonia
  • Member of BOC
  • 3462 posts
  • 20515 kills

Posted 13 December 2017 - 20:20

BRB, going to become a M&B Youtuber and change the world.

• assasin_nietsmmar likes this

#8 Sleekphantom, Laghairt eitilt Éire. Ladmin.

Sleekphantom
  • Member of Fratres
  • 1888 posts
  • 28278 kills

Posted 13 December 2017 - 20:59

BRB, going to become a M&B Youtuber and change the world.

Best of luck. I'll enjoy watching your 300 episode half hour long videos of you trying to conquer Calradia in native SP.

#9 Trace_Legacy, Retired gold trader.

Trace_Legacy
  • Member of SKoD
  • 1252 posts
  • 35393 kills

Posted 13 December 2017 - 21:17

ban him from merc 

Graveyard or Wanted board?

#10 Arcar, We do the same, i just do it better than you.

Arcar
  • Member of OT
  • 1379 posts
  • 62650 kills

Posted 13 December 2017 - 21:20

sounds german to me

• meh likes this

#11 sandorra, The God of (In)Justice

sandorra
  • Member of Korpi
  • 7712 posts
  • 26266 kills

Posted 13 December 2017 - 22:47

Why does he remind me of Bsur?
  • Tjav likes this

#12 SkyTime, Ranga

SkyTime
  • Member of Korpi
  • 7272 posts
  • 22787 kills

Posted 14 December 2017 - 01:32

I only skimmed through parts of this again

and "again"

you guys have to be a bit special (or just too passionate) to take this kind of fucking shit seriously

let retards be retards, if they attract the attention of other absolute shitbags then even better, we or I don't have to go through the trouble of identifying them xd

le obligatory :-d

E: And no, I actually bothered to watch the first 15 seconds of the first video, the guy sounds fucking autistic and no this shit is never going to happen so please

Edited by SkyTime, 14 December 2017 - 01:35.

• Cleomenes likes this

#13 Fixou, BILL POWER éhéhé é_è

Fixou
  • Member of 2qL4U
  • 356 posts
  • 20028 kills

Posted 14 December 2017 - 12:28

He play like a bot with his 100H and want us to listen to him wtf :rolleyes:

#14 Aykhanchik, Aristotel

Aykhanchik
  • Member of Anottra
  • 790 posts
  • 25952 kills

Posted 14 December 2017 - 13:10

I only skimmed through parts of this again

and "again"

you guys have to be a bit special (or just too passionate) to take this kind of fucking shit seriously

let retards be retards, if they attract the attention of other absolute shitbags then even better, we or I don't have to go through the trouble of identifying them xd

le obligatory :-d

E: And no, I actually bothered to watch the first 15 seconds of the first video, the guy sounds fucking autistic and no this shit is never going to happen so please

Well,who knows?Retards can be huge in masses,and they might get some influence.

#15 SkyTime, Ranga

SkyTime
  • Member of Korpi
  • 7272 posts
  • 22787 kills

Posted 14 December 2017 - 13:51

True, I still wouldn't worry.

#16 wangchan, The Face of Mercenaries

wangchan
  • Member of SKoD
  • 3773 posts
  • 10507 kills

Posted 14 December 2017 - 14:53

Radiant_Pale_Dildo

• SkyTime, Tamas619HUN, The Grey Dagger and 2 others like this

#17 Hugoboss, Varangian Kaiser, Senior Admin

Hugoboss
  • Member of Emperium
  • 3945 posts
  • 44331 kills

Posted 14 December 2017 - 15:08

gosh i should stop reading what he writes, a fucking vein just popped in my forehead

#18 Tjav, Bloedwoud : Tjav of Tjavara leader of all Tjavarians

Tjav
  • Member of Folly
  • 1119 posts
  • 29217 kills

Posted 14 December 2017 - 15:20

Why does he remind me of Bsur?

im like 80 pct sure its bsur, same speech patterns, and first time i actually wrote it out in all chat on mercs, saying i thought he was bsur, he went all quiet for a good 4 min xD

#19 SkyTime, Ranga

SkyTime
  • Member of Korpi
  • 7272 posts
  • 22787 kills

Posted 14 December 2017 - 16:54

The guy sounds like a boring, mouthbreathing turd who is fucking slow in the head. Nobody is going to take his pathetic crying seriously. A fucking chase mechanic xd fuck me

#20 knez, Person who deals with reports.

knez
  • Member of Korpi
  • 2550 posts
  • 30532 kills

Posted 14 December 2017 - 19:42

im 99% sure it's bsur

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users