88 replies to this topic

#41 Hugoboss, Varangian Kaiser, Senior Admin

Hugoboss
  • Member of Emperium
  • 3996 posts
  • 44969 kills

Posted 01 October 2017 - 18:46

Nice 2v2 was fun, interesting tactics on Cold reception, it broke the meta 

#42 Stronk, stronkest jesus leader of Genesis.

Stronk
  • Member of Sacrosanct
  • 204 posts
  • 4817 kills

Posted 01 October 2017 - 21:21

Sadly wasnt there, But I'll find out which tactics they used! :3

#43 Apollo

Apollo
  • Member of Genesis
  • 805 posts
  • 36604 kills

Posted 01 October 2017 - 22:58

Nice 2v2 was fun, interesting tactics on Cold reception, it broke the meta

We didn't really have a tactic xddd we just followed one another !

- Added tournament information to main page & will update most recent cw's.

- We are also looking for cw's so contact Me or Ascarion if u think u can actually win ;)))

Edited by Apollo, 02 October 2017 - 00:50.

#44 Stronk, stronkest jesus leader of Genesis.

Stronk
  • Member of Sacrosanct
  • 204 posts
  • 4817 kills

Posted 02 October 2017 - 20:51

Please add this to our forumpost!!!

Skareded Klans:

"Tjav: sorry bruv, you joined a clan full of degenerates, not a single wish to clanwar genesis"
  • Mynes and Hodoor like this

#45 Edric

Edric
  • Member of Dayne
  • 543 posts
  • 63182 kills

Posted 03 October 2017 - 07:37

Please add this to our forumpost!!!

Skareded Klans:

"Tjav: sorry bruv, you joined a clan full of degenerates, not a single wish to clanwar genesis"

Hmmpff, I expected you to be a bit more mature Stronk and be above this. Putting Tjav like this on the pillory is just sad. Some clans have very good reasons not to fight others, since for them it is about fun. If Folly feels your behaviour towards them is shit and therefor they do not experience fun, thats quite a valid reason not to play against you. Same thing with our boycots against the toxic Dragons & Arboreans. Not every clan cares that much about the end results. Having fun during a match because your opponent knows whats sportsmanship is, can be quite an important factor for other clans. 

Edited by Edric, 03 October 2017 - 09:41.

• Namakan likes this

#46 Stronk, stronkest jesus leader of Genesis.

Stronk
  • Member of Sacrosanct
  • 204 posts
  • 4817 kills

Posted 03 October 2017 - 07:56

Dude, There is no Reason to not fight us except, that we will win vs this Clan.

We dont troll, or insult other Clans.
So where's the reason?

I asked him a couple of times wheter they want a cw, either he didnt answer or he said directly no.

Then he told me, he doesnt want to have a cw in the following weeks vs us. So I stopped asking him until like 2-3Weeks after that. What happened, He deleted me on Steam lmao

Edited by Stronk, 03 October 2017 - 07:57.

#47 Edric

Edric
  • Member of Dayne
  • 543 posts
  • 63182 kills

Posted 03 October 2017 - 08:02

I dont know if you have, or if you havent. All I know is that Tjav feels that way about you, and that is something he has said several times to me in the past months. Again, why should you put him on the pillory? You should be above that and accept the choices of others. 

Edited by Edric, 03 October 2017 - 09:09.

#48 Stronk, stronkest jesus leader of Genesis.

Stronk
  • Member of Sacrosanct
  • 204 posts
  • 4817 kills

Posted 03 October 2017 - 08:09

Well, If someone calls me and my clan "full of degenerates".

Without any understandable reason, warning/banning my ppl in first row instead of others, then I really dont care wheter I can stand above it or not. (Please dont try to defend your adminfriends, its just a fact)

I've never said something bad towards Folly than they cant block (and this was for fun lmao), So I still dont get the reason, what I or my clanmates did wrong.

Edit: a Clan which never fought vs u in a cw,cant really decided wheter u have a good sportsmanship or not. And if someone wants to tell me, we dont have a good sportsmanship,Then we can meet eachother on TS and talk about it.Since this is something I really care about it and thats why we dont stomp "low tier clans" 12-0, Still giving them chances to prove themselves and wining a few rounds.

Edited by Stronk, 03 October 2017 - 08:26.

#49 Apollo

Apollo
  • Member of Genesis
  • 805 posts
  • 36604 kills

Posted 03 October 2017 - 08:16

wtf is this pillary?

Edited by Apollo, 03 October 2017 - 08:16.

#50 Stronk, stronkest jesus leader of Genesis.

Stronk
  • Member of Sacrosanct
  • 204 posts
  • 4817 kills

Posted 03 October 2017 - 08:17

Pillory* !
Said Mr google

Edited by Stronk, 03 October 2017 - 08:20.

#51 Apollo

Apollo
  • Member of Genesis
  • 805 posts
  • 36604 kills

Posted 03 October 2017 - 08:29

People have fun in mercs?

#52 Stronk, stronkest jesus leader of Genesis.

Stronk
  • Member of Sacrosanct
  • 204 posts
  • 4817 kills

Posted 03 October 2017 - 08:31

No we play this for the shekels and banter

#53 Namakan, Hi my name is Krex

Namakan
  • Member of Folly
  • 660 posts
  • 20051 kills

Posted 03 October 2017 - 09:09

We dont troll, or insult other Clans.
So where's the reason?

Take a good look at you guys playing in public, and then at what you post on forums. That post alone is enough to not want to play you anymore - if Tjav didn't have solid reasoning up until now, he definitely does now.

#54 Edric

Edric
  • Member of Dayne
  • 543 posts
  • 63182 kills

Posted 03 October 2017 - 09:10

Well, If someone calls me and my clan "full of degenerates".

Without any understandable reason, warning/banning my ppl in first row instead of others, then I really dont care wheter I can stand above it or not. (Please dont try to defend your adminfriends, its just a fact)

I've never said something bad towards Folly than they cant block (and this was for fun lmao), So I still dont get the reason, what I or my clanmates did wrong.

Edit: a Clan which never fought vs u in a cw,cant really decided wheter u have a good sportsmanship or not. And if someone wants to tell me, we dont have a good sportsmanship,Then we can meet eachother on TS and talk about it.Since this is something I really care about it and thats why we dont stomp "low tier clans" 12-0, Still giving them chances to prove themselves and wining a few rounds.

Well, I would say, go have a talk with Tjav on ts than! :) Better than just 'label' them as 'skared'. 

#55 Stronk, stronkest jesus leader of Genesis.

Stronk
  • Member of Sacrosanct
  • 204 posts
  • 4817 kills

Posted 03 October 2017 - 09:14

Nun Ja Krex,
After someone calls us like that, Idc wheter he got a reason now or not.
This all started before. The only thing I noticed is, that on public ppl start insulting one of my guys because of personal problems, so my boys just defend themselves. If its not like that, then I apollogize for something which happened when I wasnt online.

Why should I go on TS with someone who's not able to discuss it via Steam without removing/blocking me ? He can feel free to talk to me in steam, if he wants to solve it. The past just shows, he doesnt want to tho.

Edited by Stronk, 03 October 2017 - 09:25.

#56 Apollo

Apollo
  • Member of Genesis
  • 805 posts
  • 36604 kills

Posted 03 October 2017 - 09:32

I don't think I've seen a Genesis guy actually insult Folly ingame?

Only situation I remember is when he gave one of us a bullshit warn and they was mad at him but dunno if this qualifies for your pillary

Edited by Apollo, 03 October 2017 - 09:33.

#57 Solda, 514314.132123486174

Solda
  • Member of Korpi
  • 2193 posts
  • 12949 kills

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:49

i could beat the shit out of this clan if i wanted

#58 Tjav, Bloedwoud : Tjav of Tjavara leader of all Tjavarians

Tjav
  • Member of Folly
  • 1218 posts
  • 30234 kills

Posted 03 October 2017 - 12:11

lol, this is funny, you cant have personnal conversations with people on steam it seems, aw well, stronk you didnt wait 2-3 weeks between asking, you literally asked me every day in an entire week, the first few times i declined nicely, explaining i didnt want to clanwar genesis, since a few of your members were behaving like shitlords ingame, you continued to ask, and i responded with the very simple, no, and then when you continued, i told you to stop it, or i would delete you from steam, your comment was somewhere along the lines of, skarred or what? its just a clanwar crybaby, where i then just decided to delete you from steam, since i just got annoyed at that point, baltimore have also been asking, i gave him the same simple response, no, when he then asked why, i used my previous experience in dealing with alot of the genesis people, and wrote what you so kindly shared with the entire community, in all fairness, i dont give a flying shit that you think were scared, another thing is blatantly lying, and i dont warn genesis people before other people, in fact i defended apollo by telling fratres to fuck off and start acting like grownups, the fact that genesis seems incapable of not getting warned should in fact tell you, as their leader, that they do have some problems understanding the very simple rules of mercenaries, but hey, thats just how i lead my clan afterall, and please, do feel free to try and talk with me in ts, worst case scenario i mute you, best case scenario, i might actually think better of you.

#59 Natsumi

Natsumi
  • Member of Venice
  • 364 posts
  • 11720 kills

Posted 03 October 2017 - 12:21

you all rich spoiled kids you never learned what it is like to live in ghetto

Edited by Natsumi, 03 October 2017 - 12:21.

• Matrona likes this

#60 Tjav, Bloedwoud : Tjav of Tjavara leader of all Tjavarians

Tjav
  • Member of Folly
  • 1218 posts
  • 30234 kills

Posted 03 October 2017 - 12:29

you all rich spoiled kids you never learned what it is like to live in ghetto

i were raised in the part of copenhagen known as tingbjerg, look it up hotshot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users