• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#21 Herdson, skinny beetch

Herdson
  • Member of fat
  • 187 posts
  • 8605 kills

Posted 27 August 2017 - 11:44

I'm a Southampton fan, or at least was until today. Watched all their matches for the past season and a half. Cheered for them 'cus my favourite player (Dušan Tadić) plays there but since there's a lot of hate for him for no reason I stopped cheering for that team.

About 2 seasons ago my friend took me to Man Uniteds ground and they played Southampton i think it was the FA cup he scored there. I also went to Man City v Southampton and all the saints fans sung was dusan tadic so they liked him then idk why now

#22 Herdson, skinny beetch

Herdson
  • Member of fat
  • 187 posts
  • 8605 kills

Posted 27 August 2017 - 11:44

I used to be a season ticket holder at Leeds United however i recently moved to Manchester

#23 SolemNRomanHD, WarPigs King, Crusher of dreams.

SolemNRomanHD
  • Member of WarPigs
  • 869 posts
  • 24536 kills

Posted 27 August 2017 - 21:58

• BearGrylls and Roses like this

#24 Gojkov

Gojkov
  • Member of rkka
  • 251 posts
  • 6818 kills

Posted 28 August 2017 - 11:50

About 2 seasons ago my friend took me to Man Uniteds ground and they played Southampton i think it was the FA cup he scored there. I also went to Man City v Southampton and all the saints fans sung was dusan tadic so they liked him then idk why now

My words exactly. Last season's F.A. Cup final was great, great match where Man Unt. got the better of Saints even tho the match was extremely close and exciting.

I feel as if Southampton have great players but they can't really organise them properly. Imo, they lack a manger who's strict and speaks English fluently.

Edited by Gojkov, 28 August 2017 - 11:51.

#25 Herdson, skinny beetch

Herdson
  • Member of fat
  • 187 posts
  • 8605 kills

Posted 28 August 2017 - 12:20

My words exactly. Last season's F.A. Cup final was great, great match where Man Unt. got the better of Saints even tho the match was extremely close and exciting.

I feel as if Southampton have great players but they can't really organise them properly. Imo, they lack a manger who's strict and speaks English fluently.

they miss ronald koeman he had balls. Saints fans think they are better then they are and expect too much considering everyone expects them to be mid table apart from the southampton fans themselves.

#26 Gojkov

Gojkov
  • Member of rkka
  • 251 posts
  • 6818 kills

Posted 28 August 2017 - 12:55

Koeman did great indeed.

And yea, I agree Saints have high expectations but considering the players they have it makes sense.

#27 Hodoor, Actually called Tippso

Hodoor
  • Member of Venice
  • 52 posts
  • 14432 kills

Posted 28 August 2017 - 19:22

I'm a Southampton fan, or at least was until today. Watched all their matches for the past season and a half. Cheered for them 'cus my favourite player (Dušan Tadić) plays there but since there's a lot of hate for him for no reason I stopped cheering for that team.

You should be a Liverpool fan like me instead fam, fuck Southampton.

#28 Gojkov

Gojkov
  • Member of rkka
  • 251 posts
  • 6818 kills

Posted 28 August 2017 - 20:56

Liverpool?! I'd rather die than cheer for LFC.

#29 Herdson, skinny beetch

Herdson
  • Member of fat
  • 187 posts
  • 8605 kills

Posted 28 August 2017 - 21:48

Koeman did great indeed.

And yea, I agree Saints have high expectations but considering the players they have it makes sense.

Personally I've been to a game in every division and the atmospehere are championship/league one games are the best smaller grounds so more compact fans which raises the atmosphere

#30 Arcar, We do the same, i just do it better than you.

Arcar
  • Member of OT
  • 1376 posts
  • 62131 kills

Posted 29 August 2017 - 12:33

should come to germany to see bundesliga game of frankfurt the probably have one of the best fans

#31 Gojkov

Gojkov
  • Member of rkka
  • 251 posts
  • 6818 kills

Posted 29 August 2017 - 14:03

Ever watched a match from Chinese league? The fans choreography is insane.

#32 Roses, Yes.

Roses
  • 12 posts
  • 846 kills

Posted 29 August 2017 - 14:26

If only Albanian team was created. In their absence Turkey team, represents our brotherhood  ^_^

#33 Gojkov

Gojkov
  • Member of rkka
  • 251 posts
  • 6818 kills

Posted 29 August 2017 - 14:41

This is about football, so stop posting irrelevant off topic shit.

#34 Roses, Yes.

Roses
  • 12 posts
  • 846 kills

Posted 29 August 2017 - 14:42

No, it is soccer.

#35 Gojkov

Gojkov
  • Member of rkka
  • 251 posts
  • 6818 kills

Posted 29 August 2017 - 14:42

Its "soccer" if you're mentally challenged, otherwise its football

#36 Sleekphantom, Laghairt eitilt Éire. Ladmin.

Sleekphantom
  • Member of Fratres
  • 1455 posts
  • 26532 kills

Posted 29 August 2017 - 15:10

I suppose Gaelic football is relevant then. GAA's certainly more interesting to me than the normal stuff.

#37 Gojkov

Gojkov
  • Member of rkka
  • 251 posts
  • 6818 kills

Posted 29 August 2017 - 15:45

Gaelic players maybe. Shane Long ftw

#38 Herdson, skinny beetch

Herdson
  • Member of fat
  • 187 posts
  • 8605 kills

Posted 29 August 2017 - 16:28

I suppose Gaelic football is relevant then. GAA's certainly more interesting to me than the normal stuff.

I saw Dublin V Ulster, Dublin play boring and only pass it round however the other teams get stuck in compared to them. Thats why i prefer Hurling, My Grandad was born in Mayo :o

#39 Sleekphantom, Laghairt eitilt Éire. Ladmin.

Sleekphantom
  • Member of Fratres
  • 1455 posts
  • 26532 kills

Posted 29 August 2017 - 16:38

I saw Dublin V Ulster, Dublin play boring and only pass it round however the other teams get stuck in compared to them. Thats why i prefer Hurling, My Grandad was born in Mayo :o

Well, Dublin are the team who've won the All Ireland the most, by a mile. Hurling is a much more contact sport. Throwback to the film 'The wind that shakes the barley', which gave a brief introduction of hurling. That was great.

#40 Herdson, skinny beetch

Herdson
  • Member of fat
  • 187 posts
  • 8605 kills

Posted 29 August 2017 - 16:41

Well, Dublin are the team who've won the All Ireland the most, by a mile. Hurling is a much more contact sport. Throwback to the film 'The wind that shakes the barley', which gave a brief introduction of hurling. That was great.

When i was like 5 my auntie got me on the AI Kilkenny team coach and my hurler has all the signatures off them with the corkey too its dank

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users