~THE ORDER OF THE ROSE CROIX~
The Order of RoseCroix is a clan based on a Western Europe theme, a combination of England and France, our barracks roam with heavy infantry, trained archers and the most fearsome knights.
After a long and solid rule of Roran, he became too old and wise to control the Order, and therefor gave the leadership to his trusted Weaponmaster, Apophis. Roran, is a Council Member, especially appointed by Apophis.
Grandmaster Apophis is the first Grandmaster to move its quarters to Dhirim, and shall be the only one, until he dies or ascends.
Years after, the Order gets betrayed by it's most loyal soldiers, the Order has fallen. The BitterSteel company has been created, that had it's glory but has fallen. When the Stormcrows were at their peak, a Serjeant, Aether, decided to revive the old almighty Order with his fellow men-at-arms. This Order will take back the theme of the first Grandmaster, Datura. Almighty, great and honourable. However this Order will remain non-competitive, at least for the upcoming days.
Aether's reign didn't last long, he stepped down for having personal problems with depression and gave the rule to his most trusted friend, Arcan. He will rule the Order until Aether asks for the rule back or the Order vanishes into dark days once again. After a time where the Order gained back his old honour and might, under Arcan's command, the original leader, the man who enstabilished the Order on Calradia for the first time, Datura, is back. Grandmaster Arcann and the whole order decided to give back the throne to the rightful leader, hoping in a future even more brighter than every past one!
Datura's rule lasted shorter than a day, he refused to lead the Order and has left what he has called 'Nothing'. He, Datura, is now the enemy of the Order and shall remain so, for this betrayal shall be remembered forever. Arcan sits back on the throne...his rightful rule is back.
Arcan departs to Italy for personal reasons and hands over the leadership to Igor, who struggles to keep the order alive at it's crumbling point. Months pass. The order remains alive, barely. Arcan returns and joins the order once again as the Grandmaster.
After years the Order has been awaken again, by the same Grandmaster that put it into a deep sleep, Arcan is back.
With Arcan's return many of his fellow knights mounted on top of their horses once again to ride alongside him.
The knights fought several battles, and slaughtered several enemies, but they were few... Some of them died in battles, some of them retired and the Order was falling again... Arcan and some of his remaining knights was trying to keep the Order alive. Remus got on his horse and rode around the Order's villages and towns to search for recruits, he found a few old faces who once were fighting for the two-rosed banner and it kept the Order alive. But when Remus had arrived in Dhirim, he didn't find Arcan. Noone knew what happened to him. Days went and the knights decided to start the search for their GrandMaster. After 7 days Tamas found Arcan in Tshibtin. The GrandMaster looked vastly different. He was inflected by a disease. He wasn't able to fight anymore. Tamas who always praised Arcann wanted to keep the GrandMaster in his place, but it didn't work... The Order was near death again, but then the Grandmaster decided the give over the leadership once again. His fellow Weaponmaster Tamas became the new Grandmaster and the Order started to get it's old shape and glory back!
- Follow the server rules!
- Be polite to every player regardless of their behavior!
- Do not act childish or stupid in any other way!
- Obey the dress code!
- On Battle join redstone if you can! On siege join the team you want!
- Try to use Heraldic Armours and Shields!
- Otherways you can use any other Western European looking Equipment!
- No Sarranid or Khergit Equipments are allowed!
- Everyone has to create a Shielder for Clanwars!
- Other Western European looking Helmets are allowed to use!
- You can also use swords, but on Clanwars we prefer maces and axes!
- All the throwing weapons are allowed!
Army Of The Order
Royal Knighst: The most loyal Knights who are still active and are the helping hands of the leadership.
Knights: Experienced members who are the first choice in Battles and are part of the community for quite long.
Soldiers: New members, or those who haven't achieved enough to become a Knight yet.
WON: 20 DRAW: 3 LOST: 27
OT&RC 4-12 SI&Dayne
Folly&RC 10-5 Swann&OD
Boh&RC 3-12 Fratres&Folly
Emperium&RC 8-9 Fratres&Genesis
RC&Boh&CON 3-12 Swann&Sanguine
Emperium&RC 6-9 2qL4U&Folly
RC&HArpad 3-9 Swann&KoT
- Every Clanwar, we vote an MVP who receives 3k for his service
- After every Clanwar won, everybody receives their well deserved reward, what depends on the current treasury
- The treasury can also be used as a bank for older Knights
- At the end of every month we hold a lottery
- Of course, only Clanmembers can participate!
- A lottery ticket costs 500 gold!
- You have to send the ticket price to the treasury and message me on steam to sign up!
- You are able to buy a lottery ticket during the whole month!
- You can buy up to 2 tickets!
- The money from the ticket prices will be randomly given to a member on the last day of the month!
If you want to join add the Grandmaster (Tamas) on steam!
News & Updates
This is an updated version of the old RoseCroix thread
Credits to TheVibrator, Roran, Apophis and every other maker or editor of this thread.
Edited by Tamas619HUN, Yesterday, 21:14.