Photo
* * * * - 2 votes

Who will win the American Election

• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win the American Election (72 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Donald J. Trump (47 votes [65.28%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 65.28%

2. Hillary Clinton (25 votes [34.72%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 34.72%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#221 OJOJOJ, Koda

OJOJOJ
  • Member of SHM
  • 284 posts
  • 6503 kills

Posted 21 November 2016 - 13:28

France should finally select a female president.

lmao

#222 Turin

Turin
  • 97 posts
  • 9599 kills

Posted 21 November 2016 - 14:25

The buzzfeed and huffington post part was a joke. Jesus you're dumb, you should read Breitbart and Infowars.

He should also buy le water filters. And Breitbart's top journalist is a gay Jew. But I guess that's as conservative as it can get nowadays.

Spoiler (Click to Show)

Edited by Turin, 21 November 2016 - 14:26.

#223 OJOJOJ, Koda

OJOJOJ
  • Member of SHM
  • 284 posts
  • 6503 kills

Posted 21 November 2016 - 14:52

I don't have a problem with gays and only his mother is jewish. Atleast he doesn't push for jewish propaganda like Shapiro. 

#224 Gwaihir, Member title? Member title? BAN MORE LIKE

Gwaihir
  • Member of Gnni
  • 4675 posts
  • 16006 kills

Posted 21 November 2016 - 15:07

I didn't jump at you though, did I? Don't come at me with bullshit and then tell me to not get involved. I was flaming Remus, as always.

The buzzfeed and huffington post part was a joke. Jesus you're dumb, you should read Breitbart and Infowars.

Anyways, Hofer can't really push for a lot of things until the legislative election in 2018. He'll win safely. I'm more excited for the french election in May, that can really sparkle up european politics and the EU could possibly hit rock bottom if Le Pen wins. #ImWithHer

I wasn't jumping at you, this is a discussion thread, and sometimes debates get a little heated. I was simply pointing out that flaming someone for an entire paragraph and telling them that they have no brain and to kill themselves when you are in fact the one who is incorrect is not a great thing to do. My slip up was not noticing the part on hillary in your last comment, which I have apologised for. My 'Dont get involved' comment was a reply to your comment where you said 'Im not interested'. I was implying that if you're not interested, why get involved. I didn't mean to come across rude.

I know the buzzfeed comment was meant to imply I am leftist brainwashed by left wing media.  I just couldn't be bothered to address it as I've been over my political persuasions many, many, many times over and Im sure the other regular users of this thread are bored of hearing it by now. (clue: Im not left wing).

I don't wish to argue with you. I'm sure you're finding this argument just as tedious as I am. Fwends?

#225 OJOJOJ, Koda

OJOJOJ
  • Member of SHM
  • 284 posts
  • 6503 kills

Posted 21 November 2016 - 18:42

I didn't mean 'jump at me' in a literal sense. You picked the argument, don't backpaddle after saying "THEN DONT JOIN". 

Me flaming Remus has nothing to do with me being correct or not, but since you're at it, point out what I'm wrong about. Every post you make these silly statements, they come out of nowhere. I didn't imply anything by the way. 

#226 Gwaihir, Member title? Member title? BAN MORE LIKE

Gwaihir
  • Member of Gnni
  • 4675 posts
  • 16006 kills

Posted 21 November 2016 - 19:43

I didn't mean 'jump at me' in a literal sense. You picked the argument, don't backpaddle after saying "THEN DONT JOIN". 

Me flaming Remus has nothing to do with me being correct or not, but since you're at it, point out what I'm wrong about. Every post you make these silly statements, they come out of nowhere. I didn't imply anything by the way. 

I dont see pointing out something as 'picking an argument'. I didn't know that there was going to be an argument about it. I thought, as you said yourself, that I was pointing out the obvious. I'm not backpaddling by saying 'dont join', I'm saying that if you're not interested then why take part. Remus' comment was connected to the conversation that was already ongoing.

If you're going to flame someone, you should be in the right. Flaming someone if you're the one who is wrong is just absurd. The reason you are wrong is because you flamed Remus for posting false testimonies. Meanwhile, the facts are that we dont know if they are false or not. No one, except Trump and the women involved know that.  Therefore there is no basis to flame Remus on the points that you did.  If it makes it more palatable for you, I'll admit I should have called Trump an 'alleged sexual harasser', rather than concluding that he is one.

Edited by Gwaihir, 21 November 2016 - 19:47.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users