- Added a perk system, improved the character page.
- Added new items and reworked some items a bit.*
- Fixed item weights. **
- Made the Light Crossbow reloadable on a horseback (while moving).
- Modified the thrusting attack animation of two-handed weapon.
- Added 1 new banner and 2 private clan banners (Gnni and LV).
- Reworked admin tools.
- Now you can remove most of your characters but you’ll be asked for a password.
- Now you can’t fight without foot armor.
* New items: Cleaver (alt.), Broad Sarranid Sword, Heavy Sarranid Sword, Great Knife, Masterwork Claymore (rare), Pelt Coat, Red/Green Surcoat over Mail, Nomad Fur Cap, Steppe Fur Cap, Round Kettle Hat, Cylindrical Kettle Hat.
Reworked items: Strange Sword, Barbed Two-Hander (Butcher’s Sword), Large Club, Bell-Shaped Helmet, Pigface Klappvisor, Flat Full Helm (Full Helm) and some other.
** Weights used to be incorrect for some items. An item weigh can only be a multiple of 0.25 and when it’s rounded we get 0.3, 1.3, 2.8 etc.
*** The new animation makes an attack shorter (-20 units) and a bit slower.
You can train a perk on the character page. It will cost you some gold and skill points. When you reset characteristics, you lose all your perks.
Pickpocketing works this way: when you backstabbing an enemy with a dagger, you steal his current round earnings. If he didn’t earn any gold this round, there’s nothing to steal. The enemy may return his gold back by killing you (with any weapon).