Mercenaries official ruleset so that nobody can argue of another team 'breaking rules'.
Remember, not everything can be supervised at all the time, so courtesy and sense of that much spoken honour is much needed. Even if you could change your build midrounds, don't do it.
Suggestions are welcome, but they will go through heavy consideration and discussion before being accepted.
1. Round time limit 5 minutes. Combat speed Medium. Friendly fire 100%, Respawn time 8 seconds.
2. Round amount in total is 20 rounds. These will be divided over 2 maps.
- 5 rounds, side switch, 5 round, map switch, 5 rounds, side switch, 5 rounds.
- In case of a draw, no extra rounds will be played.
- If no match is fought, no points will be awarded.
- If opponent leaves during the match, the remaining opponent will be granted victory of the remaining rounds.
3. Flags count as a point to the winning team.
4. Character/build changing between rounds is not allowed. When map or spawn changes, it however is allowed.
- This is to force the teams to consider their tactics, and not allowing them to change their build each round to counter the enemy tactics. This means you can't switch to archerspam against 2h, cavalryspam against shielders etc.
You chose to have assassins against cavalry, you play as assassins.
- Does not include changing gear on same character.
5. Unless both teams agree to something else for the whole match, teams should be 8vs8. Official matches minimum has to be 6vs6, and maximum 10vs10.
6. Spectator view locked to teammembers view.
7. Admins are not allowed to ban anyone, unless someone gets on the game that is not supposed to be there, and even then only if kicking doesn't prevent them from returning. If necessary, change password.
8. Delaying, running, hit-and-run etc are allowed.
9. Usage of mercenaries on your team is allowed. However, in official matches limit of mercenaries is 2.
10. Maps are decided between the persons setting up the match at least 6 hours prior. Both clans choose one (1) map that they want to play.
11. Players can be switched at any time, but the before-mentioned rule of not changing builds still stands. That said, you should not change player, change build, get back on, and change player again.
12. Only mercenary class should be used.
13. No restarts midrounds. Allowed on start of quarter (side switch or map switch).
14. Official matches require a referee.
15. Take screenshots at end of quarter. The system saves the score, but screenshots are good to have if something goes wrong.
- Remember to start the clanwar.
- Remember to check the options (Timer, friendly fire, respawn, autobalance, spectator camera)
Edited by sandorra, 12 October 2014 - 17:38.