- Added clan camps.
- Added items: Long Axe with Wide Blade, Red/Black Boots with Buttons, Dark/Black Gambeson with Cape, Dark/Black/Blue Red Gambeson with Mail, Rich Coat over Lamellar Cuirass, Sarranid Armor with Plates, Purple Keffiyeh Helmet (x2), Red Keffiyeh Helmet, Small Black and White Kite Shield, Black and White/Red Heater Shield, Black and White Kite Shield (x2), Blue Kite Shield, Round Sarranid Shield (x5), Dark Bay Saddle Horse, Horse with Black Caparison, Sarranid Caparisoned Horse (x3).
- Reworked Noble Hunter.
- Added clan banners.
- Fixed an issue with hit points of doors in the first round.
Now any clan can build a persistent camp in Mercenaries Builder. Only leaders and builders are able to make changes in clan camps but anybody can make a non-persistent camp from scratch in the free build mode. In this mode, you don't spend real gold, but such camps won't be saved and played in the game.
If a camp meets certain requirements, there's a chance that it will be attacked by other mercenaries on the battle server. The camp scene will be injected to the normal map rotation. The time of the day and the weather may vary. The chance depends on the number of playing members and on the rating of the camp. The requirements are as follows:
- The camp needs to have a chest and a camp fire.
- The rating must be greater or equal to 100.
- The clan needs to have at least 3 members on the server and there must be at least 16 players online.