* * * * * 2 votes

XIV century 1350-1400(XIVc)

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#21 NEKHRON

NEKHRON
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 20:44

I am very much into the entire Medieval epoch, from the fall of Rome, to the dawn of the Renaissance.   This clan sounds as if it were made for me!

1.  Nickname:         Nekhron    (Surnamed "Kirov")

2.  Follow Procurement Strictures:   Yes

3.  Skype ID:     live:nekihron

4.  Not sure where I am supposed to do this part, so am doing it in this post.....      XIVc

#22 Konrad_Uberhart, Character nickname: Mr Skinhead

Konrad_Uberhart
  • Member of XIVc
  • 38 posts
  • 17667 kills

Posted 23 May 2015 - 22:30

Accepted.

Now type XIVc in here http://www.mbmerc.com/?q=clan (join the clan field).

#23 mirko2828, Notko

mirko2828
  • Member of SKoD
  • 67 posts
  • 10837 kills

Posted 24 May 2015 - 09:21

good luck :)

#24 NEKHRON

NEKHRON
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 10:03

I did.  I believe I fixed my error in my previous attempt

#25 NEKHRON

NEKHRON
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 14:54

Should we create a map of Europe with all clan and create some kingdoms . There is clan (familly,castle,kings familly,mercenaries....) and why not create kingdom (France,England,Italia,Spain,Portugal,Germanic Holy roman empire etc etc ) 

I have already decided that I am going to be a Teutonic Knight and that I am from Öelsnitz, Thuringia.   I will be known colloquially as "Nekhron Of Thuringia", within our Clan and the general game community  it belongs to.   Or better yet, I will eventually change it to "Nekhron Von Öelsnitz", thereby becoming a very minor nobleman.  ;)

Edited by NEKHRON, 24 May 2015 - 14:55.

#26 Hugoboss, Emperium's Kaiser, Senior Admin

Hugoboss
  • Member of Emperium
  • 3749 posts
  • 42845 kills

Posted 24 May 2015 - 14:58

I have already decided that I am going to be a Teutonic Knight and that I am from Öelsnitz, Thuringia.   I will be known colloquially as "Nekhron Of Thuringia", within our Clan and the general game community  it belongs to.   Or better yet, I will eventually change it to "Nekhron Von Öelsnitz", thereby becoming a very minor nobleman.  ;)

a nobleman needs noble armour! i might even throw a few coins in your general direction sometime friend!

• NEKHRON likes this

#27 NEKHRON

NEKHRON
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 19:20

Hugoboss,  you are truly a man of noble grace, Sirrah!

The more I studied this particular century over the last few days the more I have become enamoured of the idea.  For the 11th through 14th centuries have always been my personal favorites within the historic Medieval Epoch.   I create another character it seems for this Mod.  For my purposes it must be  Ritter Nekhron, Landgraf Von Öelsnitz, of the Order Of Teutonic Knights. Or more colloquially, "Nekhron Von Öelsnitz".   My reasoning for "Ritter" and "Landgraf" are due to the definitions found here  http://my.raex.com/~...n/glossary.html .  I was very careful to not take an actual historical Patent Of Nobility inadvertently.   This is all of my own educated imagination :D   

Now I must go about creating an original Escutcheon that will be primarily one of the Teutonic Knights, yet also include some personal heraldry to make it uniquely personal to my character......

Edited by NEKHRON, 24 May 2015 - 19:27.

• Hugoboss and TerrorFish like this

#28 Hugoboss, Emperium's Kaiser, Senior Admin

Hugoboss
  • Member of Emperium
  • 3749 posts
  • 42845 kills

Posted 24 May 2015 - 19:32

Hugoboss,  you are truly a man of noble grace, Sirrah!

The more I studied this particular century over the last few days the more I have become enamoured of the idea.  For the 11th through 14th centuries have always been my personal favorites within the historic Medieval Epoch.   I must redo my ingame name it seems for this Mod.  For my purposes it must be  Ritter Nekhron, Landgraf Von Öelsnitz, of the Order Of Teutonic Knights. Or more colloquially, "Nekhron Von Öelsnitz".   My reasoning for "Ritter" and "Landgraf" are due to the definitions found here  http://my.raex.com/~...n/glossary.html .  I was very careful to not take an actual historical Patent Of Nobility inadvertently.   This is all of my own educated imagination :D   

Now I must go about creating an original Escutcheon that will be primarily one of the Teutonic Knights, yet also include some personal heraldry to make it uniquely personal to my character......

My friend, this is a awesome site. and i wish you great luck in your quest to nobility and noble armour! and i got to say, i share the same interest for history as you do!

• NEKHRON likes this

#29 NEKHRON

NEKHRON
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 08:04

My friend, this is a awesome site. and i wish you great luck in your quest to nobility and noble armour! and i got to say, i share the same interest for history as you do!

I thank you for your good wishes.  And please feel free to offer suggestions, tips, or any other advice gleaned from your own extensive experience. I would be most receptive to anything you might wish to proffer.

#30 Hugoboss, Emperium's Kaiser, Senior Admin

Hugoboss
  • Member of Emperium
  • 3749 posts
  • 42845 kills

Posted 25 May 2015 - 09:46

I thank you for your good wishes.  And please feel free to offer suggestions, tips, or any other advice gleaned from your own extensive experience. I would be most receptive to anything you might wish to proffer.

I can offer combat training & armour recomendations with some coin as a bonus. Just say when fellow teutonic!

#31 NEKHRON

NEKHRON
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 12:19

I will glady accept it all.   How does 1800hrs your local time sound?  I will be back online then, I am sure.  I will send you a PM with a suggestion as well now.

#32 LastKnightOfCydonia, EIN CLAN, EIN DERP, EIN CYDONIA. HAIL THE PURPLE ONE.

LastKnightOfCydonia
  • Member of BOC
  • 3329 posts
  • 20415 kills

Posted 25 May 2015 - 12:27

Hugo's combat training.

Hit the trainee with a warhammer until it dies.

Repeat until trainee gets bored.

#33 TerrorFish, Fish is on a quest to get famous

TerrorFish
  • Member of Korpi
  • 1369 posts
  • 18997 kills

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:14

My reasoning for "Ritter" and "Landgraf" are due to the definitions found here  http://my.raex.com/~...n/glossary.html .

That is actually quite a cool website indeed. Very informative, and for some reason it looks better on my phone but whatevs.

#34 Azzer16444, Kevan the ripe old man - PoogoBoss

Azzer16444
  • 491 posts
  • 3681 kills

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:18

ayyy lmao cyka blyat

You're welcome to ask me for tips on how to destroy infidels and create top banter, I charge however, good luck.

• Remus likes this

#35 BearGrylls, Papa

BearGrylls
  • Member of Crusade
  • 522 posts
  • 52541 kills

Posted 28 May 2015 - 14:05

I can offer combat training & armour recomendations with some coin as a bonus. Just say when fellow teutonic!

OH! Fight with me Hugo please, ILL RIP YOU APA... give you a cake c:

#36 TheSwedishPagan, http://sketchtoy.com/65162759

TheSwedishPagan
  • Member of Kalmar
  • 16 posts
  • 1701 kills

Posted 30 May 2015 - 19:10

Nice picture of Hawkwood ;) Kewl clan.

#37 Valbjorn

Valbjorn
  • 1 posts
  • 684 kills