How to not be scammed:
- Do not trust to strangers in Steam. Scammers can use copies of other players' accounts in order to trick you. Don't believe to names and avatars in Steam. Check aliases, unique IDs or ask strangers to send you a personal message via the forum. If you do everything in Steam, it may be hard or impossible to identify a scammer. He may lie to you about his gold, he even may be banned.
- Send in-game gold first. Never send your games or real money in response to promises. Do not even talk with people who try to persuade you to send the money first, that's exactly what scammers do. All gold transfers are logged and it's not hard to find receivers of gold even if they use temporarily characters. It is easy to rollback a gold transfer but it's not possible to get back your games or real money.
- Gather evidence. When trading a player make sure you take screenshots of your conversation and actions so you have evidence later on in case they scam you. It's best to take screenshots before and after.
- Always follow these recommendations. If you traded with somebody before, it doesn't mean he's not going to scam you in the future. So, never send your money in advance even if you traded with a player before.
Important! If you ignore these recommendations, you may give a significant sum of your money to a scammer and you won't get the promised gold. Do not expect the administrator to send you hundreds of thousands gold just because some swindler got money from you.
Also, don't make new threads related to buying or selling gold on the forum. All such threads will be removed.
Blacklist of past scammers:
Anyone on the list below has scammed in the past and we advise you not to deal with any of these people. You can click on the names to go to their profile.
- Ynot (Sjenko)
- mikelodion (Paski)
- moustapha (MouS)
- Little Mike
- IAmNotBitch (Roy)
- Agduk, FatihTR, Tartapas, TITANMEN
- Calstorm (Wiggle, Adalbert_Adolf, Hongdinger, Aoe2, Flaxy)
- FinalReturn (Snowblind)
- JackReynolds (Jacques)
- Koray (Milo Gamich)
How to report a scammer:
Your player name: Their player name: Date/Time: Evidence (provide screenshots of chat logs): Notes (any other information you should tell us):
Send a Private Message to any of the following people with this form and the Subject as Your Name/Their Name
If your report is legitimate we will add them to the scamming list.