- Added items: Red/Green Corazzina, Woolen Cap, Felt Hat, Sarranid Felt Hat, Desert Warrior Cap, Onion-Top Bascinet, Bamboo Spear, Vaegir Ankle Boots, Hide Covered Shield, Black and White Kite Shield, Leather Covered Kite Shield, Kite Shield (black and white with a red cross), Light Dart, Light Throwing Axe.
- Added item custom variants: Heavy Splinted Greaves with Spurs, Kettle Hat with Wreath, Vaegir Guard Armor with Green Tunic, Noble Plate with Red Gambeson, Masterwork Plate with Besagew, Masterwork Plate with Great Bascinet, Vaegir Reinforced Helmet with Horsetail, Noble Great Helm with Short Mantle, Light Red/Green/Blue Brigandine with Kneecops.*
- Reworked items: Conical Helmet, Pot Helm, Reinforced Pot Helm, Fluted Pot Helm, Black Helm, Round Black Helm.**
- Now you can retrain perks for 10% of the full price.***
- Implemented an anti-AFK system.****
- Disallowed deploying of pavise shields on top of other pavises and moving siege towers.
- Removed the sound of other players' achievements.
- Reworked the option of muting all players.
- Fixed the problem with missing strings in language files.
- Adjusted characteristics of horses, weapons and some other items.
- Buffed crossbows (accuracy, shoot speed and effectiveness agains armor).
- Now everyone can crouch. It's possible to use shields and shoot crossbows while crouching. The perk allows to do it more effectively.
** The mail coif was changed to the one that looks well with Mail Hauberk, Mail Shirt, Studded Leather Coat over Mail, Heraldic Mail with Tabard, Cuir Bouilli and similar armors. Those helmets are not supposed to be used with plate armors.
*** You can reset characteristics as many times as you want, but if you don't have enough skill points to train a perk, you forget it completely. You'll need to pay the full price to train it again.
**** The settings of the AAFK system are very liberal at the moment. You need to be inactive for like 90 seconds to be moved to the spectator team.
Mail and Plate with Ailettes and Bascinet with Nose Guard have been turned into modifications. The old items were sold for the full price.
I was going to release a new picture of the main menu in the current update, but unfortunately it's not ready yet. The artist is still working on it and it will be released as soon as it's ready.
Also, I was going to edit some maps, fix the team balance issues and add new maps. Some glitches were fixed in the current update but I need a bit more time to complete other tasks. The maps are what I'm going to concentrate on.
Please discuss problems related to the crosbowmen in this thread: Crossbows.