Posted 07 September 2013 - 12:14

Homer doesnt listen to suggestions my ass

#42 Korpi_Jopo, Dark suuls

Korpi_Jopo
  • Member of Korpi
  • 447 posts
  • 33971 kills

Posted 07 September 2013 - 12:21

Really , how can i remove the clan chat button , i use it as mumble push to talk and its fucking annoying 

#43 Jock

Jock
  • Member of LV
  • 3965 posts
  • 18621 kills

Posted 07 September 2013 - 12:38

Homer doesnt listen to suggestions my ass

He doesn't. I don't think any item we suggested actually got added. He did add money for dismounting riders and the flag suggestion I made, but that's all. There's so many things that need to be balanced/fixed/removed. 

Edit - Take a look at Great Long Axe. It's still unbalanced. Great Long Bardiche is BALANCED, and LONG BARDICHE IS UNBALANCED.

This is what Homer thinks of balance in this mod.

Edited by King of Scotland, 07 September 2013 - 12:40.

#44 Homer

Homer
  • 1375 posts
  • 12689 kills

Posted 07 September 2013 - 12:47

To earn the achievement, just kill 5 horsemen with any lance in a single battle round (no need to couch).

The button bindings are hard coded because the module system won't allow me to add new settings to the game menus. The U key seems to be the best variant because it's near T and Y and they are used for chatting by default. If many people don't like this binding, you may start a poll and suggest better variants.

I have just forgot about the white Desert Warrior Cap. It will be added in the next version. I already created a task so I won't forget about it.

Also, let me to decide what items to add. Polls, player's opinion and my personal preferences mean nothing here. The logic is simple: if an item is (almost) professionally made and it is stylistically similar to the native items, I add it. I'm not going to comment on certain packs and items because I don't want to criticize them.

Edit - Take a look at Great Long Axe. It's still unbalanced. Great Long Bardiche is BALANCED, and LONG BARDICHE IS UNBALANCED.

This is what Homer thinks of balance in this mod.

Great Long Bardiche is unbanalced.

#45 Jock

Jock
  • Member of LV
  • 3965 posts
  • 18621 kills

Posted 07 September 2013 - 13:11

Also, let me to decide what items to add. Pools, player's opinion and my personal preferences mean nothing here. The logic is simple: if an item is professionally made and it is stylistically similar to the native items, I add it. I'm not going to comment on certain packs and items because I don't want to criticize them.

You should though, it really would help with reducing the confusion/mystery when a new item pack is posted. A lot of items were posted between this and the last patch, and I really highly doubt all of those weren't up to your standards. You also didn't add Bamboo Spear (which is a retextured Longspear here?), Javelins, Jarids, Darts, the 1h Spiked Club, Native crossbows, Darts and some other items from Native. :/

The unbalanced poleaxes are somewhat confusing, since Gowen recently told me they historically weren't unbalanced, but I'm not going to delve deeper into that conversation.

I was in the wrong with the GLB/GLA comparison with the last post indeed, since the patch notes didn't mention anywhere that you edited that many items.

However, did you remove the two handed mode from the Great Long Axe?

The crossbow balance is really quite puzzling right now. I don't want to spend 2.5k to test whether it's more efficient to use the perk or just use a 21/15 build with reloading skill.

Edited by King of Scotland, 07 September 2013 - 13:12.

#46 JackReynolds, Daddy Lancaster

JackReynolds
  • Member of Crusade
  • 692 posts
  • 9000 kills

Posted 07 September 2013 - 13:16

Wouldn't people just abuse the reloading thing with 30/6 derp tincans with arbalests'?

#47 Korpi_Jopo, Dark suuls

Korpi_Jopo
  • Member of Korpi
  • 447 posts
  • 33971 kills

Posted 07 September 2013 - 13:53

Can i just remove the stupid clan chat somehow?

#48 Jock

Jock
  • Member of LV
  • 3965 posts
  • 18621 kills

Posted 07 September 2013 - 14:06

Didn't you say the necks in Warband are too small and that's why you didn't fix the sallet with coif?
Spoiler (Click to Show)

Because you know, most important is not having non-retarded equipment, right?

#49 sandorra, The God of (In)Justice

sandorra
  • Member of Korpi
  • 7944 posts
  • 26405 kills

Posted 07 September 2013 - 14:34

That lady has no boobs, or is fat.

#50 Jock

Jock
  • Member of LV
  • 3965 posts
  • 18621 kills

Posted 07 September 2013 - 14:38

Mercenaries armours don't have female versions.

#51 Folms, Queen F

Folms
  • Member of Akai
  • 1290 posts
  • 4208 kills

Posted 07 September 2013 - 15:32

I am Russian, and I have the right to write in my native language. The ban on the use of the Russian language, violates my rights. I will continue to use my native language. Even in the project from the studio Sich With Fire and Sword, I was allowed to write in Russian. Not everyone knows English. With regards to the keys U, I realize I can write my clan, etc., but if I want to welcome players from other Russian-speaking clan?
As far as I aware, one of the developers (The main developer), is a man from Russian Federation  and it will make me go crazy if he would  forbidden me to write in my native language. It doesn’t even matters what country I am or anybody else come from. If anybody as me would have like to speak in their own language they have that right!!!!! Don’t be such a kid. Sandora including was coping and translating in google from our page. Nothing was said from his side cause he understands that this is just normal!  :-/

You can speak English as far as I can tell. If you are going to speak Russian then it's your own problem and to be honest nobody gives a single fuck if you get muted. In fact, I will be more glad to see you muted when I play :)

I'm not saying, of course, that is fair or un-fair but I understand the situation from both sides but considering the fact that there is a clan chat now available why would even bother speaking in Russian to others who don't speak it? It's like you guys (BG) hate like everysingle Russian, no person, in this mod but yourselves. Go back where you came from, nobody likes you. 

#52 Homer

Homer
  • 1375 posts
  • 12689 kills

Posted 07 September 2013 - 15:40

Didn't you say the necks in Warband are too small and that's why you didn't fix the sallet with coif?

Spoiler (Click to Show)
Because you know, most important is not having non-retarded equipment, right?

If that chick would have a large beard, it would look perfect. Those kettle hats (and also Bell-Shaped Helmet and Vaegir Guard Helmet) are for bearded men.
  • Cleomenes, Dawlish, assasin_nietsmmar and 2 others like this

#53 Logosh, RoseCroix

Logosh
  • 33 posts
  • 4454 kills

Posted 07 September 2013 - 15:45

Thx My god Homer :)

#54 Gorlock911, NA God

Gorlock911
  • Member of Emperium
  • 877 posts
  • 5192 kills

Posted 07 September 2013 - 15:46

If that chick would have a large beard, it would look perfect. Those kettle hats (and also Bell-Shaped Helmet and Vaegir Guard Helmet) are for bearded men.

Ahaha

#55 Jock

Jock
  • Member of LV
  • 3965 posts
  • 18621 kills

Posted 07 September 2013 - 15:52

You can't say something would look better if my FEMALE CHARACTER HAD A BEARD.
Helmets aren't classified by "with beard" and "without beard".

What if the actual sallet looked good with a beard? You showed screenshots of it with the armours that leave the entire neck naked on purpose.
  • The Guardian likes this

#56 The Guardian, :^)

The Guardian
  • Member of RE
  • 986 posts
  • 21236 kills

Posted 07 September 2013 - 16:02

what about the sallets then? D:

#57 wangchan, The Face of Mercenaries

wangchan
  • Member of SKoD
  • 3888 posts
  • 10728 kills

Posted 07 September 2013 - 17:22

HOMER IS THE BEST EVER

#58 Altoleek, I am bad

Altoleek
  • 3683 posts
  • 13972 kills

Posted 07 September 2013 - 17:23

Asslick more.

#59 sandorra, The God of (In)Justice

sandorra
  • Member of Korpi
  • 7944 posts
  • 26405 kills

Posted 07 September 2013 - 17:52

Now that I remember it, the new siege map has attacker spawn inside the castle.

#60 Mercuri, Castilian Knigth

Mercuri
  • Member of RE
  • 44 posts
  • 3382 kills

Posted 07 September 2013 - 19:47

Hello, it seems a bad idea to ban other languages ​​on servers, if I want to talk to someone who is from my country but that is in another clan, I can not do it?

The English community is not the only

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users